BEEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Syllabus
Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination or BEEE is organized by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER), Chennai. It is a national level entrance examination conducted in two phases. BEEE is a gateway to undergraduate & post-graduate engineering & architecture courses in the university.
For the academic year 2019, it is scheduled for April 15 to 18 in online mode and April 14 to 15 in offline mode (tentative). BEEE Application Forms will be available in the month of December 2018. The application fee is INR 1000. Applicants smust fullfill the complete eligibility criteria before applying for the program.
After the announcement of BEEE result, all the candidates who score equal or more than cut off marks are called for counselling. The counselling will be held in the month of June.
Highlights of BEEE 2019
|BEEE Full Form||Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER)|
|Category of the Exam||UG|
|Course Offered||B.Tech., B.Arch., M.Tech., M.Arch.|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Mode of Examination||Online and Offline|
|BEEE Helpline||1800 419 1441/ firstname.lastname@example.org|
BEEE 2019 Exam Dates
The chart below talks about BEE 2019 exam dates. Make sure you do not miss on these.
Availability of Application form (Online)
December 5, 2018
Last Date to Fill and Submit application Form
February 28, 2019
Last Date to Fill and Submit Application Form (Offline)
April 8, 2019
Availability of Admit card
First or Second week of March 2019
BEEE 2019 Exam Date (Online)
April 15 - 18, 2019
BEEE 2019 Exam Date (Offline)
April 14 and 15, 2019
Declaration of Result along counselling schedule
May 6, 2019
June 1to 5, 2019
End date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks (for B.Arch admission)
June 27, 2019
Declaration of rank list & counselling schedule (for B.Arch programme)
July 11, 2019
Counselling for admission to B.Arch
July 14, 2019
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is essential to match the eligibility criteria in order to apply for Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination. As per University, age limit, nationality and educational qualification are the three criteria that are verified on each application before accepting the same. Read their details below:
- Age limit: Candidate must be below 25 years of age in order to appear for the exam.
- Nationality: Candidate must be Indian national. There should be Government id proofs submitted to ensure candidate’s citizenship. Also, candidates must pass 10+2 exam from an Indian board. Foreign nationals or NRI students are not eligible to appear for BEEE 2019 exam.
- Educational qualification: Candidates must pass at least 10+2 from a recognized board in order to appear for BEEE 2019 exam. Aspirants must secure minimum 50 % marks in aggregate on subjects like; physics, chemistry, mathematics. Also, candidates having diploma degree in any stream is eligible to apply for the exam. Final year students are also eligible to appear for the exam.
BEEE 2019 Application Form
BEEE 2019 Application form can be filled through both online and offline mode. BEEE 2019 Application Form is easily available on official website as well as from University counter. Based on candidate’s accessibility, one can opt for the method convenient for them.
BEEE Online Application Form
- Candidates must visit the official website i.e. bharathuniv.ac.in
- Register and create a unique user id and password.
- Fill details in the application form
- Online payment of INR 1000 should be made through credit/ debit or net banking option.
- Once the payment is made, the receipt confirmation page will pop up.
- Candidates are requested to save the page on desktop and take a print out of the same for future processing.
BEEE Offline Application Form
- In order to apply through offline method, visit the official website i.e. bharathuniv.ac.in and download the application form.
- Take a card copy and fill details.
- Generating a demand draft of INR 1000 in favor of University.
- The duly filled form and demand draft is then required to be couriered to the below contact details-
173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai
Tamil Nadu 600 073, India
BEEE On-Campus Application
- BEEE 2019 application form is also available from corporate office inside University campus.
- Candidates can collect the application form and fill it up and submit the same in corporate office.
- An amount of INR 1000 needs to be paid on the counter to complete the application process.
Note:Once the candidate qualifies for counselling, candidates need to make a payment of INR 20,000 in order to appear for counselling.
BEEE 2019 Admit Card
BEEE admit card will be available on the official website in March 2019. The steps to download BEEE Admit Card 2019 are:
- Visit the official website of BEEE
- Click on the link download “BEEE Admit Card 2019”
- Once downloaded, the file os saved in pdf format on desktop
- Take print for further use
candidates may contact the helpdesk of the university in case of any discrepancies. The helpdesk will be available on the homepage website of the university. They can follow the instructions and specify their application form number and online test booking password generated after the submission of application form.
BEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
It is essential that candidates should develop a fair idea about the exam pattern before appearing for it. This will save candidate time and also boost confidence.
- Mode of BEEE 2019: BEEE 2019 will be conducted in two phases- 1 and 2. Phase 1 exam will involve pen and paper mode while phase 2 will cover both offline and online methods.
- Sections covered in the exam: BEEE 2019 will cover Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics and English.
- Marking strategy: Each phase will cover questions of 100 marks. Each section 30 mark each except English, which will cover 10 marks. Each correct answer will fetch 1 mark to candidate while there will be no negative marking.
- Time duration: For each phase, candidates will be allowed 2 and half hours to complete the exam.
BEEE Section-wise Exam Pattern
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks Allotted|
Biology (Only for Biology candidates)
BEEE 2019 Syllabus
BEEE 2019 syllabus comprises predominantly four subjects; mathematics, physics, chemistry and English. The syllabus for the exam mainly concentrates on standard 11th and 12th syllabus.
- Biology is there for biology students only.
- The biology students will get questions on biology while,
- Rest will get questionnaire related to chemistry.
- Both offline and online test has 100 marks each allotted for the exam.
Candidates are advised to attempt all sections of the paper in order to score well in the overall exam. Since there is no negative marking scheme so, candidates must attempt all questions on the questionnaire. Below chart will give an idea about the weightage that candidates need to give on specific subjects.
|Chemistry or Biology||30|
Recommended Books for BEEE 2019
Preparing from a good book is a key to success for any exam. If you want to crack BEEE 2019, buy books according to syllabus and written by a good writer. NCERT Textbooks of class 11th and 12th are good for building basics for preparation. Here are few important books for each subject to aid preparation of BEEE.
|Name of the book||Publisher or Author||ISBN|
|Skills in Mathematics - coordinate geometry||S K Goyal||9351761401|
|Skills In Mathematics - TRIGONOMETRY||Amit M Agarwal||9351761444|
|Skills In Mathematics - INTEGRAL CALCULUS||Amit M Agarwal||9351761436|
|Basic Electrical Engineering Revised First Edition||D C Kulshreshtha||71328963|
|Electronic Devices and Circuit||Boylestad Nashelsky||9332542600|
|General Chemistry (Dover Books on Chemistry)||Linus Pauling||486656225|
|Understanding Chemistry||C.N.R. Rao||8173712506|
|Learning Science - Part 3: The World of Chemistry Molecules, Materials, Air, Water||Indumati Rao||8123747764|
BEEE 2019 Result
The result for BEEE 2019 Phase 2 will be announced on May 6 (tentative). Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website since the results will be declared online. You can follow the below steps to check your marks:
- Visit the official site.
- Login using your user id and password.
- Click on the flashing link that suggests result.
- Once applicant clicks on the link, it will allow candidate to download the result based on score in the exam.
- This merit list will then serve as the list for candidates to appear for counselling session.
BEEE 2019 Cut Off
BEEE 2019 Cut off is the minimum score that candidates need to obtain for admission into various engineering courses offered by Bharath University. The cut off will be released after the declaration of the Result of BEEE.
Parameters to calculate BEEE 2019 Cut off
There are few important parameters that are taken into account while deciding the cut off. Check the deciding factors taken into consideration by the University listed below:
- The total number of students appearing in the entrance examination.
- The average score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test.
- The cut off determined for the entrance examination held in the previous year.
- The difficulty level of the questions asked in the examination.
- The total number of seats available in different courses offered by the University.
- Reservation criteria of the University for candidates belonging to specific categories.
BEEE 2019 Counselling
This is the last and final step in getting admission in Bharath University. BEEE Counselling is done in two phases. Below are the steps-
- Seats for counselling will be allotted as per rank.
- Candidates can choose college as per own preference, however if rank permits only then candidate will be allotted as per preference.
- Candidate need to visit in person for the counselling session.
- It is mandatory to carry all relevant documents while appearing for the counselling.
- If on the date of counselling candidate is unable to attend it, they should inform the university authority a day prior to the date and take appointment for a later date.
- If a candidate fails to inform, then the admission process is liable to get cancelled.
- Candidates who once given slot in the first stage, will not be allowed to take another slot in the second stage.
- If due to some technical error, the score card of a particular candidate is on hold, even then the candidate can appear for the counselling with an under taking that in case candidate is unable to secure the requisite marks, then admission will hold cancel for them.
- Candidates appearing for the counselling session must carry a demand draft of INR 20,000 in favor of Bharath University, Chennai.
- Without the demand draft, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the counselling session.
Courses Offered through BEEE 2019
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research offers the below courses for admission:
|Mechanical Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Aeronotical Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Information Technology|
|Agricultural Bio-Technology||Genetic Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Bio Medical Engineering|
|Industrial Bio Technology||B.Arch.|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College