BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Exam date will be published along with the official notification in the month of May 2021 tentatively on the official website of BCECE. However, the schedule is subjected to the current Covid 19 situation. Application Form for BIHAR ITI exam will be released soon after the announcement of exam date. Candidates will be able to apply in online mode until May 2021. Check BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Application Form
Bihar ITICAT 2021 or simply Bihar ITI exam is held once in every year by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). It is conducted for admission in ITI courses in various Government Institutes in the state of Bihar.
- As per BIHAR ITICAT Eligibility, candidate should be at least 14 years to become eligible for the exam.
- General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550 and reserved category candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
- The question paper consists of total 150 questions divided into three sections. Check Bihar ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode.
- Questions will be asked in English and Hindi Languages.
- Bihar ITI Admit Cards will be released a week before the exam. Download Bihar ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
- BCECEB will release BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Results in June 2021 tentatively. BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Cut Off
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test|
|In short||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Previously referred to as||Industrial Training Institute Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Exam Dates
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 will tentatively be held in July 2021. Candidates could fill the application form from April 2021. Other important dates are given below in the table.
|Online Application opens from||May 2021|
|Online Application closing date||1st week of June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application fees through challan||To be announced|
|Last Date to Submit Application fees through online mode||To be announced|
|Form Correction window||To be announced|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced|
|Counselling process begins from||August 2021|
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by BCECEB board then his/her form will be rejected. Candidate’s age should be 14 years to become eligible for BIHAR ITICAT. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below prescribed by BCECEB:
- Candidate’s age should be 14 years as on or before August 1, 2021.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board
- Candidates must have studied mathematics and science up to class 10th
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Application Form from May 2021. It is advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid last-minute rush. Last date to apply for BIHAR ITICAT 2021 will be 4th week of April 2021. After the last date no application form will be submitted. Candidates have to make themselves register on the official website. After uploading images, filling details in the application for and making application fee payment they can successfully submit the Application form. Candidates also have to dispatch the Application form to the examination controller. Given below are the steps to fill application form:
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BCECEB
- Click on ‘Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- Candidates will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number having information on email ID and Password
Part 2: Uploading of Images
- Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned images must be in .jpg format
Part 3: Filling details in Application form
Candidates have to fill some information given below in the application form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
Part 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to make payment to submit the application form successfully
- Visit the official website and log in on candidates portal
- Click on the link ‘Pay examination Fee’
- Candidates can make payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan
Part 5: Dispatch of Application form
Candidates have to print the hard copy of application form and post it to the address given below:
Controller of examination,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O: B.V. College
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Application Fee Payment
Application form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550. Relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/PwD candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to the candidates portal with the help of email ID and Password
- Candidates can make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 550|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pwd)||INR 100|
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Admit Card
BIHAR ITI Admit card is available for download from the official website since Nov 23. It is an important document to be carried on the day of exam. It act as a gateway to the examination hall. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall is prohibited. Candidates should check all the information in the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact the examination controller.
Given below are the steps to download BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to the candidates portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Exam Pattern
BIHAR ITICAT is conducted in pen and paper mode only i.e. offline mode. Questions will be MCQ type i.e. objective type. Exam duration for BIHAR ITICAT is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Question paper will be available in English and Hindi language only. There is no provision of negative marking.
- There are total 150 questions in question paper divided in three section.
- Each section comprises of 50 questions consisting 300 marks.
- Each question carries equal marks i.e. 2 marks for correct answer.
- Given below is the exam pattern for BIHAR ITICAT Candidates can check:
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|BIHAR ITICAT Total marks||300 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||No negative Marking|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Questions in each section||50|
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Science and general knowledge|
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Result
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Result has been declared. They have to login to the candidates portal to check their result. Candidates must take the print out of their result for further processes. On the basis of result candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Given below are the steps to check BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Result candidates can check:
- Visit the official website of BCECEB
- Login to the candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Click on Result
- Download the result and take print out.
BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Counselling
After the declaration of BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Result, successful candidates will be called for counselling process. In the process candidates have to choose their discipline in which they want to study. Candidates must carry all the original required documents. On the day of counselling candidates have to make payment after submitting the original document. No duplicate document will be accepted and leads to the cancellation of seat.
Given below are the Documents required on the day of Counselling:
- 10th class Mark sheet
- BIHAR ITICAT 2021 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
Candidates must make sure they carry all relevant documents required during counselling.
Bihar ITICAT 2021 FAQ
Ques. What is the maximum age limit to apply for the entrance examination of Bihar ITICAT 2021?
Ans. There is no maximum age limit set by the exam authority. The candidate can appear in the examination at any age but not less than 14 years old.
Ques. Is it mandatory to qualify for the board exam with the subject Mathematics as compulsory to be eligible for the application process of Bihar ITICAT 2021?
Ans. Yes, it is mandatory to pass from a recognised State/Central board with the subject of Mathematics.
Ques. Can I submit the application form for Bihar ITICAT 2021 through offline mode?
Ans. No, the duly filled application form can be submitted only through the online mode.
Ques. Do I need to send any documents by post to the official address of the concerned authority to complete the application process of Bihar ITICAT 2021?
Ans. No, you do not need to send any documents or certificates via offline mode to complete the application process.
Ques. Can I receive the admit card of Bihar ITICAT 2021 through my registered mail ID before the entrance test?
Ans. No, you will not receive the admit card through your registered mail. You are required to download it only through the official website of the concerned board i.e BCECEB.
Ques. Can I ask for the replacement of Bihar ITICAT admit card if I find any discrepancies on it?
Ans. Yes, you will be allowed to ask the authority to replace the admit card if there are any discrepancies. But you need to do it before appearing in the test by maintaining some rules and regulations.
Ques. Shall I get any notification via my mail ID before the declaration of the result of Bihar ITICAT 2021 officially as a reminder?
Ans. No, no notification will be sent by the authorised body to you before the declaration of the result.
Ques. Do I need to submit any documents to collect the scorecard of Bihar ITICAT 2021?
Ans. No, you do not require to present or submit any document to collect the scorecard from the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB). To download the scorecard, you simply need to login to the website with the credential received after the registration process before completing the online application process.
Ques. Can I present the attested copy of the required documents during the verification process of the counselling session of Bihar ITICAT 2021?
Ans. No, you will not be allowed to present any photocopy or attested copy or soft copy of the required documents during the verification round of the counselling process. It is mandatory to show all the required documents in original else you will be disqualified from the verification round. Hence, your admission process will not be completed.
Ques. Can I register for Bihar ITICAT counselling with the same mail ID that I have used to register for the application process?
Ans. Yes, you can register with the same mail ID that you have used for the registration of the application process.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.