Table of Contents
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Exam Dates (Postponed), Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 which was scheduled on May 24, 2020 has been now postponed till further notice. BIHAR ITICAT 2020 is conducted once in every year by BCECEB (Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board). It is conducted for the aspirants seeking admission in ITI courses in various Bihar Government colleges/ Institutes every year.
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper-based mode.
- The question paper consists of total 150 questions divided into three sections.
- BCECEB will release the BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result tentatively on June 3, 2020(tentatively). BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Cut Off
- Questions will be asked in English and Hindi Languages.
- As per BIHAR ITICAT Eligibility, candidate should be at least 14 years to become eligible for the exam.
- The eligible candidates will be called for the Counselling process. BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Counselling
- General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550 and reserved category candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
Latest: Application forms for BIHAR ITICAT 2020 has been extended till May 24, 2020. Check here.
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Bihar Industrial Training Institute Common Admission Test|
|In short||BIHAR ITICAT|
|Previously referred to as||Industrial Training Institute Admission Test|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Exam Dates
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 was scheduled on May 24, 2020. Candidates can fill the application form till May 24, 2020 (Extended). Other important dates are given below in table.
|Online Application begins from||March 24, 2020|
|Online Application closing date||May 24, 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of Admit card||To be announced later|
|Date of Examination||To be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||To be announced later|
|Counselling process begins from||To be announced later|
Know About BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Admit Card
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. If the candidates does not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria set by BCECEB board then his/her form will be rejected. Candidate’s age should be 14 years to become eligible for BIHAR ITICAT. Candidates can check the eligibility criteria given below prescribed by BCECEB:
- Candidate’s age should be 14 years as on or before August 1, 2020.
- Candidates must have passed class 10th or equivalent from a recognized board
- Candidates must have studied mathematics and science up to class 10th
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Application Form from March 24, 2020 to May 24, 2020 (Extended). Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date to avoid last-minute rush. Last date to apply for BIHAR ITICAT 2020 is April 26, 2020. After the last date no application form will be submitted. Candidates have to make themselves register on the official website. After uploading images, filling details in the application for and making application fee payment they can successfully submit the Application form. Candidates also have to dispatch the Application form to the examination controller. Given below are the steps to fill application form:
Part 1: Registration
- Candidates can fill the online application form from the official website of BCECEB
- Click on ‘Registration’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Email ID, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- Candidates will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number having information on email ID and Password
Part 2: Uploading of Images
- Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph and signature
- Scanned images must be in .jpg format
Part 3: Filling details in Application form
Candidates have to fill some information given below in the application form:
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
Part 4: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to make payment to submit the application form successfully
- Visit the official website and log in on candidates portal
- Click on the link ‘Pay examination Fee’
- Candidates can make payment via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Challan
Part 5: Dispatch of Application form
Candidates have to print the hard copy of application form and post it to the address given below:
Controller of examination,
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O: B.V. College
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Application Fee Payment
Application form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded. General category candidates have to make payment of INR 550. Relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to reserved category. SC/ST/PwD candidates have to make payment of INR 100.
- Candidates have to make payment through the official website
- Login to the candidates portal with the help of email ID and Password
- Candidates can make payment via
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
|General Category||INR 550|
|Reserved Category (SC/ST/Pwd)||INR 100|
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Admit Card
Admit card will be available to download from the official website once application process is over. It is an important document to be carried on the day of exam. It act as a gateway to the examination hall. Without the admit card entry in the examination hall is prohibited. Candidates should check all the information in the admit card before downloading. In case of any discrepancy candidates can contact the examination controller.
Given below are the steps to download BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Admit Card:
- Candidates can download their Admit Card from the official website.
- Login to the candidates portal by providing ID and Password
- Download the admit card.
- Take print out of the Admit Card and preserve it for future references.
- Candidates should check the following information on Admit Card before taking the print out.
- Candidates Name
- Contact Details
- Candidates Photograph
- Examination Centre
- Timing of the Exam
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Exam Pattern
BIHAR ITICAT is conducted in pen and paper mode only i.e. offline mode. Questions will be MCQ type i.e. objective type. There are total 150 questions in question paper divided in three section. Each section comprises of 50 questions consisting 300 marks. Each question carries equal marks i.e. 2 marks for correct answer. Exam duration for BIHAR ITICAT is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Question paper will be available in English and Hindi language only. There is no provision of negative marking. Given below is the exam pattern for BIHAR ITICAT Candidates can check:
|Exam Mode||Pen and paper based mode (Offline)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of questions||150 questions|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|BIHAR ITICAT Total marks||300 marks|
|Exam duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks per question|
|Negative Marking||No negative Marking|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Questions in each section||50|
|Subjects||Mathematics, General Science and general knowledge|
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result will be declared on June 15, 2020. They have to login to the candidates portal to check their result. Candidates must take the print out of their result for further processes. On the basis of result candidates will be called for the counselling process.
Given below are the steps to check BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result candidates can check:
- Visit the official website of BCECEB
- Login to the candidates portal
- Provide the credentials like ID and password
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Click on Result
- Download the result and take print out.
BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result, successful candidates will be called for counselling process. In the process candidates have to choose their discipline in which they want to study. Candidates must carry all the original required documents. On the day of counselling candidates have to make payment after submitting the original document. No duplicate document will be accepted and leads to the cancellation of seat.
Given below are the Documents required on the day of Counselling:
- 10th class Mark sheet
- BIHAR ITICAT 2020 Result
- Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Admit Card of Entrance Exam
- Passport Size Photograph
- Age Certificate
Candidates must make sure they carry all relevent documents required during counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College