BVP BMAT 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus, Admission (MBA)
BMAT is a university level test, conducted for admission in MBA programs in colleges associated with BVP University. The test is administered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU). BVP BMAT 2019 will successfully held on March 25 in offline mode.
BVP will announce BMAT Result 2019 on April 7 at its official website. Candidates can visit the official website and log in using their roll number to access their scorecard.
|BVP BMAT 2019 Registration||BMAT 2019 Exam Pattern||BMAT 2019 Admit Card||BMAT Selection Procedure 2019|
- Candidates who took the entrance exam also appeared for the selection rounds (GD/PI) in the same exam hall as that of the entrance exam.
- The final merit list will be prepared out of 250 marks.
- It will be declared separately for different category of candidates (General/Foreign/NRI/PIO/Institutional quota) for all the constituent institutes.
- Selected candidates will be invited for the counselling round for admission to MBA programme. A total of 720 seats are filled through this exam.
Highlights of BVP BMAT 2019
|Conducting Body||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Mode of Exam||Paper-pen|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Courses Offered||Master in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Number of Seats||720|
|BMAT Helpline||+91-20-24407100 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
BVP BMAT 2019 Exam Dates
Registration for BMAT 2019 concludes on March 22, 2019. The table below gives the timeline to be followed by the exam:
|Last date for submission of Application form||March 22, 2019|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test (Written)||March 25, 2019, (10:00 AM -12:30 PM)|
|Declaration of result||April 7, 2019|
|Group Discussion & Interview||March 25 – 27, 2019|
|Counseling and Spot Admission||April 22 – 23, 2019,|
|Commencement of classes||July 2, 2019|
BVP BMAT 2019 Notification
Here is the official notification for BVP BMAT 2019 for your reference:
Who can Apply for BVP BMAT 2019?
- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelor Degree of at least 3-year duration, in any discipline, from a recognized University.
- The applicant should also have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% in case of SC/ST candidates).
- Applicants in the final year of their qualifying exam are also eligible to apply, provided that they can present their degree completion certificate/pass certificate within August 26, 2019.
- There is no age limit set for the exam.
Number of Attempts:
- There is no stated limit on the number of time the exam can be attempted.
- Applicants who have pursued their undergraduate program in any medium other than English will have to undergo an orientation course in English at the institute they enroll for MBA.
- Candidates who completed their undergraduate program in a part-time mode are not eligible to apply for B-MAT 2019.
How to Apply for BVP BMAT 2019?
BVPBMAT 2019 registration can only be done in online mode. The steps involved in the Application process is listed below:
- Visit the official website admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in
- Register with a valid email ID & mobile number.
- Upon successful registration, login credentials will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Login using the credentials and fill the details asked- academic details, personal details, etc.
- Choose the Examination Center from the list provided.
- Upload scanned images of recent passport-size photograph and signature as per specifications.:
- Photograph of Candidate: 3.5cmX45cm dimension not exceeding 50 KB in .jpg or jpeg format.
- Signature of Candidate: on white paper with a blue/black ballpoint pen of file size not exceeding 50KB in .jpg or jpeg format.
- Pay the application fee online using either net banking or debit/credit cards.
BMAT 2019 Application Fee
BMAT 2019 Application fee can only be paid online using Net banking or Credit/Debit Cards. Given in the table below are the details of the same:
|B-MAT 2019 Application Fee||INR 1700|
|GST @ 18%||INR 306|
|Total Fee Payable (non-refundable)||INR 2006|
How to Download BVP BMAT 2019 Admit Card?
- BVP BMAT Admit card is available for download soon after the submission of application form.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy on the document, the applicants must contact the authorities at email@example.com.
- The admit card will have the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date & Day of Exam
- Venue of Exam
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
BMAT 2019 Exam Center
BMAT 2019 will be held in thirteen cities across India. The table below lists the cities where the test will be conducted.
BVP BMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- BMAT exam has 200 multiple choice questions.
- The question paper consists of 7 sections.
- The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- Each correct answer carries a score of 1 Mark
- There is no provision of negative marking in BMAT.
Sectional details in BVP BMAT
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Score|
|Mathematics (Class X level)||30||30|
|Logical & Abstract Reasoning||50||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||40|
Check Here BMAT 2019 Exam Pattern
BVP BMAT 2019 Syllabus
B-MAT covers a range of subjects, wherein Mathematics is the class X level and Reasoning, Verbal Ability, Quantitative aptitude and Current Affairs is at the Competitive Examination level. The indicative list of topics covered in each section is tabulated below:
- Current Affairs:
- This section will assess candidates’ knowledge of static GK, History, Geography, Current Affairs and daily news in the context of world politics, trade and economy, governance, business, sports, personalities, books, and awards, etc.
- The Mathematics section will cover topics studied at the secondary school level, like Number Systems, Algebra, Trigonometry, Mensuration, Coordinate Geometry, Statistics & Probability.
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning:
- Logical and Abstract Reasoning section will include questions from Table-Bars-Charts-Graphs, Arrangements, Blood Relations, Coding-Decoding, Clocks and Calendars, Direction, Data Structures, Puzzles, and Series.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension:
- This section will evaluate candidates’ English Language and comprehension skills, covering grammar, fill-in-the-blanks, word meaning, usage of words etc.
- Quantitative Ability:
- This section will comprise of questions covering topics like Partnership, Work and Time, Distance, Clocks, Pipe and Cisterns, Lines, Cubes and Cones, Median and Mode etc.
- Computer Awareness and Management Skills:
- Computer Awareness and Management Skills sections will test the candidates’ elementary computer knowledge of computer and general aptitude for business and management.
Check Here Recommended Books for BVP BMAT Preparation
BMAT 2019 Result
- B-MAT 2019 combined merit list of written test and GDPI is scheduled to be announced on April 7, 2019.
- The merit list will be declared separately for different category of candidates (General/Foreign/NRI/PIO/Institutional quota) for all the constituent institutes.
The merit list will be hosted on the official website for ease of access by candidates. The candidates can download their B-MAT 2019 scorecard in the following steps:
- Visit the official BVU website.
- Select the tab ‘BVPBMAT 2019’.
- Enter candidate roll number and click on ‘Submit’ tab.
- The Scorecard will be displayed on-screen
- Download and print the document for future reference.
BMAT 2019 scorecard will carry individual candidate’s sectional scores, overall scores, and rank secured. Based on this rank and institutional quota, a merit list will be prepared.
BVP BMAT 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates taking the entrance exam also have to appear in the selection rounds (GD/PI) in the same exam hall as that of the entrance exam.
- Written test along with GDPI is considered for the final selection of candidates.
- Candidates who score the minimum cut off score are called for GDPI round. The two rounds assess the candidates as mentioned below:
- Group Discussion: Candidates will be evaluated in the Group Discussion Exercise of their ability to apply logic and reasons. Group discussion brings out the candidates’ ability to make decisions and management skills are highlighted.
- Personal Interview: The candidates’ overall personality and confidence will be assessed in this round. Candidates must confidently answer questions related to his/her own academic area and work experience.
Preparation of Merit List
BVP BMAT Counselling Schedule 2019
|Counselling Location||Admission to Institute at||Date|
|BVIMR, New Delhi||BVIMR New Delhi, IMED Pune BVIMED Navi Mumbai, IM Kolhapur, IMRDA Sangli YMIM Karad, AKIMSS Solapur||April 22-23, 2019|
|IMED, Pune||IMED, Pune||April 24-27, 2019|
Documents to carry at counselling
The following certificates in original along with two self-attested copies of each have to be presented at the time of counseling and spot admission:
- Statement of marks & Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Migration certificate from the University candidate passed out from. (other than BVU). Transfer Certificate from the College last attended.
- Candidate’s Character Certificate from the Principal of the College last attended.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in education (if applicable) on Stamp Paper of INR 100/
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Change in Name Certificate (if applicable)
- 5 recent passport-size color photographs
- DD of the requisite fees as per the fee structure.
- Upon satisfactory certificate verification, the shortlisted candidates will be offered admission according to their merit ranking, choice of institute and availability of seats.
About BVP BMAT Exam
Why apply for BVP?
- Recognized by Government of India.
- All the programmes are approved by UGC and respective statutory councils
- Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) & Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- 23000+ Students
- 1600+ Teachers
- 12 Faculties
- 250+ Programmes
- 29 Constituent Institutions including 3 Research Institutes
- 8 Campuses
- Students from all over India and 48 countries
BVP Fee Structure for MBA
The fees to be paid per annum for the MBA Programme at respective institutes -
Placements at BVP
- Number of companies visited- 152
- Highest Salary Package-`12.00 lakh (Domestic) & `54.08 lakh (International)
- Top Recruiters- Vistara, Wipro, Indiabulls, Godrej, ITC, Nestle, BHEL, Dell, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Justdail, Airtel, etc.
BVP B-MAT 2019 FAQs
Ques. What is BMAT stands for?
Ans. BMAT is a university level test for admissions in MBA program.
Ques. Who administered BMAT?
Ans. BMAT is administered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU).
Ques. What is the last date for BVP BMAT Application form?
Ans. Application form for B-MAT is available until March 22, 2019.
Ques. When will the exam be conducted?
Ans. The test is scheduled for March 25, 2019.
Ques. When will the result of BMAT be declared?
Ans. The result will be declared by April 7, 2019.
Ques. When counseling and admission will begin?
Ans. The counseling will be started from April 23, 2019, to April 24, 2019.
Ques. When will the classes for BVP BMAT be started?
Ans. The commencement of classes for BMAT will run from July 2, 2019.
Ques. How many questions will be asked in BMAT entrance test?
Ans. There will be a total number of 200 question.
Ques. What topics will be covered in BVP BMAT question paper?
Ans. The question paper is divided into 7 sections- Current Affairs, Mathematics, Logical and Abstract Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, and Management Skills.
Ques. What is the mode of the exam?
Ans. The test will be conducted in offline mode.
Ques. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for BMAT entrance exam?
Ans. The applicants should have a bachelor degree in any discipline, from a reputed university or college.
Ques. What is the age limit for BMAT entrance test?
Ans. There is no age limit set for the exam.
Ques. How many times can I attempt the BMAT entrance test?
Ans. There is no stated limit on the number of time the exam can be attempted.
Ques. What is the duration of the exam?
Ans. The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
Ques. Is there any negative marking for the exam?
Ans. There is no provision of negative marking in BMAT.
Ques. What is the fee for BMAT entrance test?
Ans. the application fee is Rs. 1700 (excluding taxes).
Ques. What is the application procedure?
Ans. The application will be in online mode only.
Ques. Where to apply for BMAT entrance test?
Ans. The application can be done by its official website - admissions.bvuniversity.edu.in.
Ques. What are the criteria for image size and format to be uploaded?
Ans. 3.5cmX45cm dimension not exceeding 50 KB in .jpg or jpeg format.
Ques. What are the criteria for a candidate signature and format to be uploaded for online application?
Ans. candidate will have to sign on white paper with a blue/black ballpoint pen of file size not exceeding 50KB in .jpg or jpeg format.
Ques. What is the mode of fee payment for BMAT entrance test?
Ans. candidates can Pay the application fee online using either net banking or debit/credit cards.
Ques. When can a candidate download they admit card for BMAT entrance test?
Ans. BMAT Admit card is available for download soon after the submission of application form.
Ques. Is the admit card is necessary for the BMAT entrance test?
Ans. Yes, without admit card you are not allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Ques. How many marks will be carried for the right answer?
Ans. Each correct answer carries a score of 1 Mark.
Ques. What is the selection procedure for BMAT?
Ans. The selection of the candidate is divided into 3 parts, written test, group discussion, and personal interview.
Ques. What is the total weight of the merit list?
Ans. 250, whereas, the written test consist 200, group discussion 30 and personal interview 20 marks.
Ques. What documents to be carried at BMAT counseling?
Ans. Documents required at the time of counselling:
- Letter of Counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Anti-ragging undertaking
- Gap certificate ( if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by parent/guardian
- Six recent passport-size photos with candidate’s name written on the backside Admission fee
Ques. When will the counseling be organized?
Ans. Counselling of candidates selected for admission will be held based upon B-MAT 2019 rank list and performance in GDPI round. Counselling for BMAT (MBA) will be organized in the month of April.
Ques. Where will the counseling be held for BMAT?
Ans. Counselling will be held at BVP’s New Delhi, Pune, Kolhapur, Sangli, Karad, and Solapur campuses. Each applicants will be informed about their Counselling venue well in advance by a common notification issued online as well as local newspapers.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College