BVP BMAT 2020 April Application Forms (Extended), Exam Dates and Admit Card
BVP BMAT Registration 2020 registration date for second session has been extended till further notice. Candidates who have not applied for BMAT 2020 yet have a few more days to do so.
A candidate who possesses a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks is eligible to apply for the exam. Successfully registered candidates can download their BMAT 2020 Admit Card as soon as they complete the registration process.
Latest: The new schedule related to all the events of the exam will be announced accordingly on the website and all concerned are requested to visit the website bvuniversity.edu.in regularly to note the updates in the examination schedule.
The test is administered by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU). BMAT 2020 is conducted for admission in MBA programs in colleges associated with BVP University.
Direct Link to Apply for BMAT 2020
BMAT Registration Dates
BVP BMAT 2020 Registration Dates
Dates related to the registration of BMAT 2020 are enlisted in the table below:
|Commencement of BMAT 2020 Registration (Both sessions)||January 21, 2020|
|Last date to apply (second session)||To be announced soon|
|BVP BMAT 2020 Exam Date||To be announced soon|
BVP BMAT 2020 Eligibility
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's Degree of at least a 3-year duration with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) from a recognized University.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelor’s course are also eligible to apply, provided that they can present their degree completion certificate/pass certificate by August 26, 2020.
- There is no age limit set for the exam.
Number of Attempts
- There is no stated limit on the number of times the exam can be attempted.
- Candidates who have pursued their undergraduate program in any medium other than English will have to undergo an orientation course in English at the institute they enrol for MBA.
- Candidates who completed their undergraduate program in a part-time mode are not eligible to apply for B-MAT 2020.
BMAT Application Form
How to Fill BVP BMAT 2020 Application Form?
BMAT 2020 Application form can only be filled online on the official website i.e. bvuniversity.edu.in. Steps to apply for B-MAT 2020 are as follows:
- Go to the official website and click on BMAT 2020 Application form
- Click on the “Register Now”
- Fill in the registration details and get your “User ID” and “Password” to fill B-MAT 2020 Application Form.
- Click on the submit button. User ID and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
- Log in with “MBA”, “Email ID/User ID” and “Password”.
- Read the declaration section and then click on the “I Agree” button.
- Fill in your personal details, contact details, educational details, and other details asked.
- Click on the submit button.
- Upload your scanned image of passport size photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee by clicking on “Pay Now”.
- Enter the payment details and click on the “Proceed” button
- Verify your transaction details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the Application form for future reference.
Details to be filled in BVP BMAT Application Form
Candidates are required to fill the following details in the application form:
|Details asked in the Application Form|
|Name Of The Applicant||Qualifying Examination Details|
|Father’s Name||Centre preference for Entrance Examination|
|Date Of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)||Course applied For|
BMAT Application Fee
BVP BMAT 2020 Application Fee
BMAT 2020 Application fee can only be paid online using Net Banking or Credit/Debit Cards. Given in the table below are the details of the same:
|B-MAT 2020 Application Fee||INR 1700|
|GST @ 18%||INR 306|
|Total Fee Payable (non-refundable)||INR 2006|
BVP BMAT 2020 Application Form Correction
There is no provision for form correction once the form is submitted. Candidates are advised to fill in their details in the application form carefully.
BMAT Admit Card
BVP BMAT 2020 Admit Card
- BMAT Admit card can be downloaded immediately after the submission of the application form.
- Candidates must download and take a print out of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy in the document, the applicants must contact the authorities at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The admit card contains the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date & Day of Exam
- Venue of Exam
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
We hope you have noted down all important dates for BMAT 2020. Good luck!
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College