CET Delhi Polytechnic 2020 Admit Card, Exam Centers and Instructions
CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card will be released by DTTE on May 29, 2020. Aspirants can download the admit card online from the official website – cetdelhi.nic.in by entering their application number and password.
- Candidates appearing for CET 2020 Exam have to carry the admit card to the exam center.
- Candidates must preserve their admit cards till the completion of admission process.
- CET Exam consists of 150 objective-type questions. The candidates have to select the correct option from four alternatives and mark it using a black-ball point pen only.
- Each question carries four marks. There will be negative marking for wrong response.
- Duration of test will be two hours and thirty minutes and total marks will be 600 marks.Check Exam Pattern
How to Download CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card?
CET Delhi Admission card contains all important details like candidate’s name, exam center address, date and time along with instructions to be followed during the exam. Candidates will be prohibited to give the exam without their admit cards. They have to follow simple steps to download their CET Delhi 2020 Hall Ticket. The steps are as follows:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card link.
- Fill the ‘Application number’ and ‘Password’ details in the required fields.
- Click on ‘Download’ and ‘Save’ the admit card.
- ‘Print’ the admit card and keep it for future reference.
Check How to Download CET 2020 Result?
Documents to be carried with the admit card
Candidates have to carry certain important documents along with the printout of the admit card to the exam center. Following documents are needed to be carried to the CET Delhi 2020 Exam:
- Printout of CET Delhi 2020 Admit Card.
- A Valid photo Identity Proof like Voter ID, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Driving License or School/College ID Card.
- Two passport size photographs.
CET Delhi 2020 Exam Centers
Test Centers or venue of the exam are mentioned on the admit card. Once allotted test centers will not be changed for any candidate. CET Delhi 2020 Exam will be conducted in Delhi. The test center for all the candidates will be within Delhi NCR.
Reporting time at the Test center
Candidates have to report 30 minutes before the commencement of exam. Delhi CET 2020 exam is begin at 9:15 AM for morning session and 1:15 PM for evening session. The candidates reaching after the 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination will not be allowed to give the exam. Candidates are advised to visit the exam center in advance to avoid any hassle on the exam day.
Test Day Procedures
There are certain guidelines set for the conduct of the candidates during the conduct of CET 2020 Exam. The candidates have to follow the following rules and regulations.
- Test takers have to reach on time at the Exam center. Candidates will be prohibited to give the exam after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination.
- No textual material, printed or handwritten paper, bits of paper or any other such material except the admit card is allowed inside the examination hall.
- Electronic devices such as calculators, log tables, electronic watches with facilities for calculation, cell phones, pagers and other similar materials are prohibited inside the examination hall. CET authorities will not be responsible for the safety of such items.
- A Candidate cannot leave his/her seat or the examination hall till the completion of his/her paper without the permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator.
- Candidates must handover their answer sheets to the Invigilator on duty before leaving the exam hall.
- Smoking is strictly not allowed in the examination hall during the conduct of the exam.
- Drinking or food items such as tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are prohibited inside the examination hall during the exam.
- Candidates need to focus on their own exam and observe complete silence while the exam is being conducted.
- Any misbehavior/malpractice/unfair means/impersonation in the Common Entrance Test will lead to the cancellation of exam. Moreover, strict action under Indian Penal code might be exercised along with cancellation.
- At any stage, if it a candidate is found guilty of producing any false or incorrect information in the application form, his/her candidature for the course stands cancelled.
- Applicants have the sole responsibility to ensure that their eligibility and fulfillment of all other prescribed conditions for admission before applying for admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College