Table of Contents
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Registration(Extended), Exam Date, Admit Card, Pattern, Syllabus and Result
CG Pre-B.Ed. Entrance is a state-level exam held for candidates who want to pursue a professional course for teaching. The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board conducts this exam for admission to various B.Ed. courses provided by various colleges across the state. The exam will be conducted on June 11, 2020.
Latest: CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Registrations have been extended till May 31, 2020. Candidates can Apply here.
|CG Pre-B.Ed. Application Form||CG Pre-B.Ed. Admit Card 2020||CG Pre-B.Ed. Result||CG Pre-B.Ed. Participating Colleges|
- CG Pre-B.Ed. Application Forms were released on April 16, 2020, on the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download CG Pre-B.Ed. Admit Card 2020 from June 2020.
- Result will be declared in July 2020. Counselling process commences upon the declaration of CG Pre-B.Ed. Result.
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can only apply for CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020. The application process involves form filling, uploading of documents and payment of application fee. Applicants who successfully complete the application form filling procedure are only qualified for admit card and exam.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Dates
Here we have mentioned the official dates of CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 examination:
|Online Application form starts||April 16, 2020|
|Last Date of availing SBI challan for offline payment of application fee||May 31, 2020 (Extended)|
|Availability of CG Pre-B.Ed. Admit Card||June 2020|
|CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Date||June 11, 2020|
|Result Declaration||July 2020|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who satisfy the following criteria given below are eligible to apply for CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020:
- Applicants who are Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Foreign candidates are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks as per the NCTE notification in the Graduation or Post Graduation level can also apply. In case of the reserved category candidates (SC/ST) there will be a relaxation of 5% in the marks.
- The minimum qualifying age of candidate must be not more than 20 years. The age will be calculated as on December 31 of the respective year of the exam.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Application Form
Candidates can access the online application form once they ensure the fact that they are satisfying all the eligibility criteria. The application process involved the form filling and remittance of application fee. It is suggested to enter all the correct information and have preview before submitting the application form. Concerned candidates must follow the steps below for accessing the application fee:
- Visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the link CG Pre-B.Ed. Application Form link.
- Enter all the details as asked to mention in the application form: name, gender, father’ s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, category, roll number, contact information, phone number, identification marks, exam city preference, etc.
- Scan and upload all the mentioned documents in jpeg format in a size not more than 50 KB.
- Post all the formalities thoroughly read the ‘Declaration’.
- Once you have finished reading the same click on ‘I Agree’.
- Enter the ‘exam city preference’ in addition with the center code.
- Click on ‘Confirm and Continue’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Application Verification’ window.
- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Your registration ID will be generated.
The application fee can be remitted both online and offline. Candidates who want to pay online can choose from payment gateways like ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/SBI Bank. On the other hand, for offline payment one must opt for bank challan through any SBI Branch.
|Category||Application fee (INR)|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 admit card will be released at the official website. Applicants who have successfully completed their application procedure are only qualified to avail the admit cards. It is suggested to handle the same with care till the end of the exam procedure. All the aspirants must carry the admit card to the exam venue on the exam day.
The admit card will contain the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s name
- Exam Center
- Date and time of the exam
- Time to report to the exam center
- Time and duration of the question paper.
Steps to download CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Admit Card
- Visit the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
- Click on the admit card link for downloading it.
- Enter your registration number and password.
- The CG Pre-B.Ed Admit Card will appear at your screen.
- Download and print it for future references.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Center
- For 2020, CG Pre-B.Ed. will be conducted in offline mode across 27 cities in Chhattisgarh(india).
- The option for selecting/confirming CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Center would be available for candidates during CG Pre-B.Ed. online Slot booking.
- Candidates will first mention their choice of CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Centers by indicating the corresponding test center code in the online application.
- CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 will be conducted at the following centers across the Chhattisgarh:
|Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Pattern
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 will follow the Multiple Choice based question pattern. Each question will contain four answer options out of which one option will be the ultimate answer. Aspirants will be awarded one mark for every correct answer. If they select more than one option as an answer, zero marks will be given in such cases. There is no negative marking applicable for incorrect answer. Every un-attempted question will be allotted zero marks.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||100|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5|
The test will be conducted in offline mode where candidates will be provided with the OMR sheet. Candidates have to circle the correct option with a black or blue ball point pen on the OMR sheet. The question paper will comprise 100 objective questions. The overall duration of CG Pre-B.Ed Exam Pattern is 2 hours. There will be a total of 5 sections in the question paper:
|General Mental Eligibility||30|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Syllabus
CG Pre-B.Ed. will comprise 100 questions from five different subjects viz. General Awareness, Educational Interest, General Mental Eligibility, General English and General Hindi. Candidates must go through the syllabus so that they can prepare well for the examination. Vyapam University has announced CG Pre-B.Ed. syllabus. Candidates can get a fair idea about all the important topics from CG Pre-B.Ed. 2018 Syllabus so as to know about the expected questions.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 syllabus will consist of the following topics:
- General Science
- Basic Education
- Aptitude and Development of student
- Child progressive education
- Development of Teacher Education in India
- School-related Experiments and New Finding Activities
- Reports & Tests
- Methods and theories
- Responsibility of teachers
- Learning and Pedagogy
- Responsibility towards society
- Ability of teaching
General Mental Eligibility
- Figure classification
- Coding & Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Letter and Symbol Series
- Alphabet Test
- Dictionary related question
- Venn Diagram
- Non-verbal series
- Sitting Arrangement
- Logical Deduction
- Barna Vihar
- Shabd Rachna
- Shabd Bichar
Aspirants can get the books either online or offline. Besides, they have to solve the sample papers and also sit for mock tests for cracking the entrance. The below table show the books along with ISBN number.
|Name of the books||Publisher||ISBN Number|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Entrance Exam||Arihant Publication||978-9352513833|
|Chhattisgarh Pre-B.Ed. Pravesh Pariksha||Arihant Publication||978-9352513826|
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Result
CG Pre-B.Ed result will be released on July 8, 2020. The CG Pre-B.Ed Result will be declared at the official website of the examination authority. The rank in addition to the score will be mentioned on the result. The ranks on the result will be done under the heading ‘Domicile Ranking’. The ranking will comprise the following sections:
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category Rank
- Female Category Rank
- Ph. Rank
- Ex. Rank
- FF Rank
Lastly, is the status which will display that whether a candidate is qualified for further admission process or not.
Steps to check CG Pre-B.Ed. Result
- Go to the site cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Enter the roll number as mentioned in the admit card on the desired blank as given
- Click on ‘Submit’
- The result window will open at your screen.
- Download and take few copies of its prints for future reference.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Cut off
- Post declaration of the result, the cut off is published on the official website.
- Cut off marks will determine whether an aspirant is further eligible for the counselling procedure.
- Candidates need to click the official website for the cut-offs and the further admission procedure.
- The seat allotment for counselling is done on the basis of the cut off marks scored by an individual.
CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Counselling
Candidates who have successfully completed the counselling form are eligible for the same. The counselling is expected to be scheduled in July, 2020. The counselling will be held in three rounds.
Candidates should follow the below steps for registration of counselling:
- Visit the official web portal.
- Fill the counselling registration form
- Enter your choices related to the colleges you want to attain for counselling.
- Lock your choices.
- Take a print out of the counselling registration form.
The following steps post the form filling involves:
- Downloading of provisional allotment letter
- Reporting at the allotted college
- Payment of counseling fee
- Verification of documents
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College