CG Pre B.Ed.-2020 Admit Card, Documents and Exam Day Instructions
CG PRE-B.Ed 2020 Admit Card will be released in June 2020 at the official website i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in. Enter CG Pre-B.Ed login credentials to access the document. Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has the sole authority to release the admit card. CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 will be conducted on June 11, 2020.
Facts Related to CG Pre-B.Ed Admit Card 2020:
- Admit card of CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 is neither be dispatched nor be sent via email or post or courier to any candidate under any circumstances.
- Do not mutilate, laminate or change any entry on the admit card as impersonation is a legally punishable offense.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, pagers, laptops etc. are not permitted in the examination centre.
- If the candidate desires to change any information printed on the Admit card, contact CG Pre-B.Ed Office immediately.
How to Download CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card by following steps-
- Visit the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Click on the link ‘CG PRE-B.Ed 2020 Admit card’ on the left hand corner of the page.
- Fill in your Registration Number and captcha in the box.
- Your admit card will appear on the screen. Click on Download Admit Card.
- Save it for future reference and use.
Note: No hard copies of the admit card will be issued online, candidates will get the soft copy of the admit card only no separate hard copy will be sent personally.
CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Details on Admit Card
Admit card contains some of the most important details that a candidate requires for attending the examination. Following are the points mentioned on CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Admit Card-
|Name||Candidate Father’s Name||Enrolment Number||Choice of Language|
|Preferred Exam Center||Photograph||Signature||Date & Time of Exam|
CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Documents Required with the Admit Card
There are a few documents that the candidates must have with them on the exam date with the admit card. Candidates need to take an ID proof along with the hall ticket. Here is the list of documents/ID proof you need to take along with the admit card-
- Aadhar Card
- Admit card of the previous examination which contains a photograph of the candidate.
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank passbook which contains a photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity.
CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Exam Centers
- For 2020, CG Pre-B.Ed. will be conducted in offline mode across 27 cities in Chhattisgarh(india).
- The option for selecting/confirming CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Center would be available for candidates during CG Pre-B.Ed. online Slot booking.
- Candidates will first mention their choice of CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 Exam Centers by indicating the corresponding test center code in the online application.
- CG Pre-B.Ed. 2020 will be conducted at the following centers across the Chhattisgarh:
|Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.||Exam Center||Code No.|
CG Pre-B.Ed 2020 Exam Day Instructions
There are a set of instructions that a candidate needs to follow mentioned on the Admit card.
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid CG PRE-B.ED 2020 Admit Card to the test center and produce the same in front of the invigilator.
- Center supervisor will not allow any student appearing for the entrance exam, failing to produce the admit card.
- Candidate need not carry any other material except for that used for the exam inside the examination center.
- CG Pre-B.Ed Admit Card is a non-transferable document and cannot be passed to any other person.
- Involving in such deeds or impersonating is a criminal offense and will be taken into charge immediately.
- All the candidates are required to reach the examination venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half hour before the allotted time on the admit card.
- In case the candidates are not able to access their accounts, they should immediately report to the help desk or the concerned authority.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid ID proof with the Admit card.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College