CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Result, Merit List, Cut Off and Counselling
CG Pre B.Ed Result 2020 will be declared in online mode at the official website. Candidates will be able to access the result of CG Pre B.Ed 2020 by logging in using their Pre B.Ed Roll Number.
- The score card will display the performance details of the candidates.
- The personal details, along with the rank and scores obtained by the candidates will also be mentioned in the result CG Pre B.Ed 2020.
- Candidates will need to carry the score card to the counselling centre. Without the score card, their candidature for admissions will not be considered.
- The score card for CG Pre B.Ed must be preserved till the completion of the admission process.
How to Check CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Result?
CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Result will be available on CPEB official website on July 8, 2020. Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth. Follow these steps for checking the result:
- Visit the official website of CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 i.e. cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
- Now, enter your roll number as mentioned in the Admit card
- Click on “Submit” button
- CG Pre B.Ed. Result 2020 will appear displaying your Name, Registration Number, Roll Number, Marks Secured, etc.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.
Details Present in CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Score Card
CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Result plays a vital role for candidates who wish to take part in Chhattisgarh Pre B.Ed. 2020 Counselling process. The rank will be present on the result in addition to the score of the candidates. CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Scorecard will carry following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Category of the Candidate
- Candidate’s roll number
- Total Score
- Qualifying Status
The ranking will comprise the following sections:
- Overall Rank
- Female Rank
- Category Rank
- Female Category Rank
- Ph. Rank
- Ex. Rank
- FF Rank
CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Merit List
- CG Pre B.Ed Merit List 2020 will be published at the official website along with CG Pre B.Ed. Result 2020.
- The merit list is the list of qualified and successful candidates and is prepared by the conducting body on the basis of score and rank obtained in the examination.
- Based on the merit list, candidates will be called for the counselling process for allotment of the seat.
CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Cut Off
- CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 cut off will be the minimum score that a candidate must score in order to qualify for the counselling process and get their name in the merit list.
- Based on the cut off, CPEB will publish the merit list and rank obtained by candidates.
- All candidates must know that they have to score more marks than the cut-off to get admission in the course.
- Cut off will depend on the following factors:
- Marking trend
- Annual intake
- Difficulty Level of the exam
- Last year cut-off
CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 Counselling Procedure
Counselling and seat allotment process of CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 will commence tentatively from 3rd week of July 2020 and will be conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board. Only those applicants who will qualify CG Pre B.Ed. 2020 and whose name will appear in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling session.
All the qualified candidates should follow the steps given below for counselling registration:
- Visit the official web portal
- Fill the counselling registration form
- Enter the choices related to the colleges you want to secure for counselling
- Lock your choices
- Take a print out of the counselling registration form
Once, candidates have successfully registered themselves for counselling, they must download their provisional allotment letters and report at the counselling venue for the verification of documents at the allotted date and time. Counselling fee of INR 350 must be paid by candidates in the online mode via debit card/ credit card/ net banking or by E-Challan. Counselling fee paid via demand draft, cheque or cash will not be accepted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College