CSSET 2019 Result will be out by the first week of June 2019. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website of the conducting authority. The exam will be conducted in the month of May 2019.
- CSSET 2019 result can be checked on the official website of the respective deemed universities.
- Admission of candidates through CSSET 2019 is based on the marks scored in the entrance exam and their merit rank.
- The merit list will be prepared separately for each university.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi conducts Combined Shiksha Shastri Entrance Test (CSSET 2019) at centers all over the country for admitting candidates in the 2 years B.Ed. Course (Shiksha Shastri program) in Sanskrit in the 3 Sanskrit Deemed Universities.
Important Dates for CSSET 2019
CSSET 2019 is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2019. Candidates will be able to download their results from the official website for further use. Given below are the tentative dates for CSSET 2019 Exam result and counselling process.
|CSSET 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
|CSSET 2019 Result||First week of June 2019|
|CSSET 2019 Counselling||Last week of July 2019|
How to check CSSET 2019 Result
Applicants who appeared in CSSET 2019 entrance exam can check their result by following the below mentioned simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the university in which you seek B.Ed. admission.
- Find and click on CSSSET 2019 Results link.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- CSSSET 2019 result and merit list will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result page for future reference.
Details on Score Card
CSSET 2019 score card is a mandatory document required for attending CSSET 2019 counseling. Score card will include the marks scored by the candidate in CSSET 2019 entrance exam. The below are the details found on the score card:
- Name of candidate
- Photograph of candidate
- Date of Birth
- Register number
- Marks Scored
- Merit Rank
- Qualifying status
CSSET 2019 Answer Key
The steps to download the Answer key for CSSET 2019 exam are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on CSSET 2019 exam answer key link.
- Answer key will be displayed in the PDF format, which can be downloaded for future references by the candidate.
CSSET 2019 Merit List
Admissions to all the programs will be purely based on the Merit Rank given by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi in CSSET 2019 entrance exam.
- Based on the marks secured by applicants in the exam, the merit list will be prepared.
- The three universities will have their separate merit lists prepared based on the evaluation of mark score.
- Applicants who secure less than the minimum marks in the Entrance Examination will not be considered for admission to B.Ed programs and also their names will not be included in the Merit List.
The percentage of reserved seats as per rules of the Government of India is given below:
|Category||Percentage of reservation|
|Differently abled or Blind||3%|
|Children or widows of Armed Forces Personnel disabled or killed during the war or Hostilities||3%|
Tie Breaking methods for candidates with same marks
If two or more candidates secure the same marks in CSSET 2019, their merit rank will be calculated based on the below order:
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in Class X will be given a higher merit rank for admission.
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in Class XII will get a high merit rank.
- Candidate who is elder in age will be given a higher merit rank.
CSSET 2019 Cut Off
CSSET 2019 B.Ed. entrance exam cut off will depend on the below deciding factors.
- Total number of applicants.
- Total number of seats available.
- Difficulty level of CSSET 2019 exam.
- The percentage of reservation of seats as per rules of the Government of India.
CSSET 2019 Counselling
The steps involved in the counselling process are explained in detail below:
- The list of shortlisted candidates for CSSET 2019 counselling process will be declared on the official website of the university.
- CSSET 2019 counselling process will start from the last week of July 2019.
- The candidates qualified for counseling must report at the venue as per date and time mentioned.
- Candidates must submit all the required documents along with one set of self-attested copies.
- Allocation of seats to the candidates will depend on the availability of seats at the time of the counselling process.
- Candidates meeting all the specified requirements during the counselling process will be given admission in Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) course.
Documents required for counselling
The mandatory documents to be brought at the time of Counselling process are given below:
- CSSET 2019 original admit card.
- Self-attested photocopy of certificate for proof of age (Birth Certificate).
- Self-attested photocopies of qualifying mark sheets.
- Cast category certificate (if applicable).
- 3 Recent passport size color photographs.
- Certificate of passing from Sansthan Campus or Tirupati or Delhi Vidyapeetha for the internal candidates.
- Certificate regarding the campus related catchment area for applicants desiring admission in Sansthan Campuses.
- Medical certificate issued by a registered Medical Practitioner, since diseased candidates will not be considered as eligible for the course.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College