Candidates must qualify CUEE 2019/JEE Main 2019 in order to take part in the counselling. They should satisfy the eligibility criteria set by the University. A merit list of candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test. Candidates will be called for counselling as per merit list, with priority given to higher ranked candidates.
In the counselling process, candidates must register themselves for admission through Admission Microsite on the official website. Registered candidates will be called for counselling and allotted seats as per their rank and availability of the seats.
- The counselling will be conducted by Centurion University, Bhubaneswar to offer admission into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) (Engineering) for regular as well as lateral entry along with Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Agriculture programs at the university’s Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi, and Vijayanagarm/Vishakhapatnam campuses.
- The merit list of CUEE 2019 will be announced on the official website of Centurion University. Only those candidates who are listed on the merit list will be called for CUEE 2019 counselling.
CUEE 2019 Counselling Dates
The important dates of CUEE Counselling 2019 are given below:
|CUEE 2019 Exam||April 1, 2019|
|CUEE 2019 Result||First week of April 2019|
|Commencement of CUEE 2019 Counselling||April 9, 2019(tentativ|
CUEE 2019 Counselling: Salient Points
CUEE Counselling is scheduled to commence on April 9, 2019, in three phases. There are 7 centers where the counselling will take place namely Vizag, Vijayawada, Bhubaneswar, Parlakemundi, Rourkela, Balasore and Khammam. Candidates who will qualify CUEE 2019 examination will be eligible to participate in the counselling session.
Given below are few salient points of the counselling. Candidates need to go through them so as to actively participate in the counselling
- The merit list will be released after the declaration of CUEE 2019 result.
- Candidates whose name is in the merit list will receive the admission letter on the admission microsite. They can download their admission letter from the admission microsite by using their login credentials.
- Candidates will also be informed about the date, time and venue of counselling on the admission microsite.
- They are required to attend the counselling in person at the counselling center mentioned in their admission letter as per the admission schedule.
- They should have admission letter, original documents and fees with them at the time of counselling. Amount of fee to be deposited will be mentioned in the admission letter.
- Aspirants who wish to seek admission under a category must produce corresponding caste certificates on the day of counselling.
- They must get all their documents verified at the time of counselling. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, candidates will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates will be allowed to select a seat of their choice in the order of their rank in CUEE merit list.
- If a seat is available and the applicant has chosen that branch/college then he/she will be allotted that seat.
- Aspirants are advised to obtain the acknowledgement of their admission positively.
- The one who will be allotted seat will have to pay the fees and complete the admission formalities.
- If anyone of the candidates is absent for counselling, then the next candidate will be considered.
- Admission is provisional till they report to the allotted institute with the admission card and complete their admission formalities.
- 50% of the total seats are reserved for the State Entrance rank holders in JEE Main 2019 or EAMCET.
- 50% seats are reserved for Centurion University Entrance Examination(CUEE) Merit List.
- 25 seats are reserved for the wards of each, CRPF and Indian Navy personnel.
CUEE 2019 Counselling: Documents Required
Candidates must bring the listed set of documents on the day of counselling. In case, any document is found missing, the candidate may lose the seat desired.
Following original documents are to be brought on the day of the counselling:
- CUEE 2019 Admit Card
- CUEE 2019 Result
- CUEE 2019 Admission letter
- Original birth certificate
- Class X pass certificate
- Class X Marksheet
- Provisional or Original Class XII Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate (for lateral entries)
- Diploma mark sheet (for lateral entries)
- School/college leaving certificate
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Any other relevant certificate as mentioned in the brochure
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College