DNB CET Application Process, an online process begins on the official website from May 11, 2018. Candidates have to initially register on the official website of NBE and create a profile.
DNB CET Application form must be filled with required details. Candidates have an advantage to choose their desired test center and date of the DNB CET exam. Candidates have to then pay the application fee for DNB CET 2018 i.e. INR 4500. Candidate has to remit the application fee in online mode only.
DNB CET 2018 (Diplomat of National Board Centralized Entrance Test) is conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) every year for the admission to various post-graduation programmes including a six year programme in Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
DNB CET 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates have to submit the online application for DNB CET latest by May 31, 2018. Candidates can also modify the details entered in the application form for DNB CET 2018 by May 31, 2018. Given below is the table of all the important dates of DNB CET 2018.
|Notification for DNB CET 2018 is available from||From May 11, 2018|
|DNB CET Application form can be filled from||May 11, 2018|
|Last Date to submit of DNB CET 2018 Application Form is||May 31, 2018|
|Last to edit DNB CET 2018 Application Form is||May 31, 2018|
|DNB CET Online exam is scheduled on||June 29, 2018 |
DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To appear in DNB CET 2018 a candidate needs to fulfil a certain set of DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria. It is to be noted that DNB CET 2018 applicants must have completed their MBBS 2018 degree and along with that they must have also obtained the registration from Medical Council of India after completing their compulsory rotating internship.
Candidates already pursuing a DNB CET course are not eligible to appear for the DNB CET 2018 till they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course.
How to apply for DNB CET 2018
It is very important for all the candidates to ensure that they have a valid and unique email address before beginning the registration process. It is to be noted that the estimated time to complete the DNB CET 2018 Online Registration is just 15 minutes. One needs to follow the below mentioned step wise online registration process to successfully register for DNB CET 2018.
- To register, visit the official website i.e. www.cet.natboard.edu.in
- Click on the available link ‘Register for DNB-CET’.
- Before processing ahead read all the instructions given in the link ‘I am ready to register’
- Next, retype the captcha characters in the provided box.
- Once the Captcha is entered, click on “Begin My Registration.” This will take you to the next section, which is “Create a Profile”
- A new page opens with the heading “Create a Profile”
- Enter name as it is in their MBBS degree or Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS
- After that the gender, email address and the name of candidate’s father and mother is asked. The DNB CET 2018 Admit Card is sent to the same email id provided by the candidate here.
- Create login details by creating your own personal username, password and Secret reminder question.
- Next, provide his/her Primary telephone number, Secondary telephone number and complete postal address.
- After providing all the information asked, click on ‘Save and Continue’ to move to the next section of DNB CET 2018 Online Application Process.
Note: Profile once created and saved cannot be changed. Name or username remains the same. Username and password are used to login into the profile.
Applying for DNB CET 2018
After creating the profile successfully, you are redirected to the exam selection screen. To register for DNB CET 2018, candidate has to select DNB CET 2018 (Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test) from the drop down menu and click on Save and Continue. After that a candidate must follow the given steps:
- Provide important information related to exam (important dates, fees and program information) and click on Continue.
- Fill personal details such as Nationality, Category as per central list and Date of Birth and click on ‘save and continue’
- Next page appears where candidate’s educational background is checked. Fill correct details in the space provided.
- Choose “I Agree” or “I Disagree” to the declaration statement.
- Click on ‘save and continue’.
Note: After clicking save and continue the server shows the errors made by the candidate while filling up the DNB CET 2018 Online Application Form. If any mandatory field is left empty or filled incorrectly, the respective field gets highlighted by red. A candidate needs to correct or fill all the highlighted fields and click on ‘save and continue’ again.
Scheduling the DNB CET 2018
In this section of DNB CET 2018 Online Registration, a candidate is asked to choose the preferred location where he/she would like to take the exam.
- Select your preferred location of Test Cities.
- After the selection of test location.
- Exam will be conducted in single session.
- Timings of the exam is 2:00 PM to 5:30 PM. click on Save and Finish.
In the next step, make the payment of application fees i.e. INR 4500. One must note that the fees can only be paid online i.e. by using their credit/debit cards issued by banks in India or through net banking. To make the payment follow the given steps:
- Select the desired payment option from the tabs indicated on the Make Payment Screen.
- After selecting the payment option, fill in all the required information
- Click on Make Payment button
- Upon successful authorization of payment, the profile gets registered and you receive DNB CET 2018 Admit Card within 24 hours on the registered email address
Note: The transaction must be completed within 30 minutes to reserve the seat and center selected. If the candidate fails to do so his/her selected date and center gets released and one have to begin the process again.
- After entering all the information correctly, a candidate redirected towards the “Welcome Back’ page
- If the candidate finds any incorrect information than he /she must correct it right there
- In order to correct or update such information, an applicant should click on “Edit Profile” or “Edit Application” buttons to make appropriate changes in the respective area.
- If a candidate needs to view the DNB CET 2018 Online Application, click on the arrow against the exam header “DNB CET Application”
- If in case, you want to schedule another exam, click on the button “Schedule another Exam” to continue scheduling.
- Take a print out of his/her DNB CET 2018 Hall Ticket by using the login details to sign into the profile using the username and password
Re-entering the Registration System
To re-enter the DNB CET 2018 Registration System a candidate must take care and follow the given points:
- If one has already begun the registration and scheduling process, but need to finish the process, edit the application information, get another copy of the application or a copy of the DNB CET 2018 Admit card, go to the official website.
- Enter the username and password to Log in
- Once the candidate has completed the registration process, no cancellation or changes to the testing schedule can be made by the user.
- No candidate is allowed to make changes after that under any circumstances
DNB CET 2016 Registration Help
- In case of any query during the registration process or if one has questions or needs any help, they should click on the information links. Information links are always in blue text shown as a hyperlink.
- When the candidate clicks on that link a pop up window appears with all the related information. One can read that and follow as informed in the pop up to solve his/her problem.
How to Retrieve Username or Password?
If a candidate forgets his/her username or password and needs to log back in to make any kind of changes in his/her DNB CET 2018 Online Application. In such a case the candidate can retrieve the lost username or password through the following steps:
- Go to official web portal of DNB CET 2018 and click on forgot username or password.
- Select an option to retrieve the username or password.
- For username, a candidate needs to enter the email id provided at the time of filling up the DNB CET 2018 Application Form.
- Re-write the captcha given carefully and correctly.
- Click on the Email Username button.
- Provide the answer to the secret reminder question which was provided while creating their profile.
- The username is later emailed to the candidate on the registered email address.
- For retrieval of password, enter the username created while filling up the DNB CET 2018 Online Application Form and captcha.
- Click on Email Password button. Enter the answer to the secret question.
- Click on Email Password button again, the password is emailed on the registered email address.
Instructions for DNB CET 2018 Registration
Candidate needs to register himself/herself online to appear for DNB CET 2018. It is necessary for every appearing candidate to keep in mind few things important for DNB CET 2018 Online Registration. Given below are some such important instructions to be followed by every aspiring candidate:
- A candidate must check the official website of NBE during the DNB CET 2018 Online Registration and Schedule.
- It is advised to all the aspiring candidates to go through the available registration guide before proceeding to complete the DNB CET 2018 Online Registration process. A candidate cannot re-schedule once he/she has completed the registration process.
- It is mandatory for every candidate to complete the Online Registration for DNB CET 2018 within the prescribed time period. An applicant can take the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of DNB CET 2018 Online Application on the successful completion of online application process.
- All the fields marked with * sign are mandatory to fill by the candidate in DNB CET 2018 Online Application form.
- In case it is found, at any stage, that the candidate has provided any kind of false or fabricated information than that is not considered. The candidate can get debarred from appearing in any future examination.
- If the candidate is found not fulfilling the eligibility criteria after completing the DNB CET 2018 Registration Process than the DNB CET 2018 Admit Card issued to the respective candidate gets cancelled.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College