AIBTCET 2021 Result will be announced in the month of July. Candidates can download their DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result online by using their registered login credentials on the official website i.e., dpu.edu.in. DPU AIBTCET (All India Biotechnology Common Entrance Test) is a national level entrance exam for admission to B.Tech Biotechnology/ Biomedical and M. Tech (Biotechnology) integrated courses at Dr. D. Y Patil University.
The result displayed on the screen indicates the scores of applicants in the common entrance exam in the form of score card only. The score card will be valid for the academic year of 2021-2021 only. Candidates need to produce the scorecard at the time of reporting for the counselling and seat confirmation.
Important Dates for DPU AIBTCET 2021
AIBTCET 2021 will be scheduled for June 18, 2021 (tentatively) from 11 am to 12 noon. The official dates for declaration of result and release of merit list will be announced soon. The classes will officially commence from DPU AIBTCET 2021.
|DPU AIBTCET 2021 exam date||June 9, 2021|
|Release of Answer Key||Third week of June 2021|
|Declaration of Results||July 2021|
|Display of Merit list and Counselling||July 2021|
|Commencement of Classes||August 1, 2021|
How to check DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result?
The organizing institute will declare the results of the entrance exam around the 1st week of July, 2021 (tentatively). The results will be announced after making the AIBTCET 2021 available online. The result will be declared on the official website. Students must log on to their registered accounts and save the score card.
Candidates will also receive a hard copy of the score card from the university via post or mail. It should be noted that there will be no re-assessment of the test paper or verification of marks. The result can be accessed online by following these few easy steps:
- Log on to the official website of DPU AIBTCET.
- Click on the option of Result of AIBTCET 2021 and you will be redirected to the page of result login credentials.
- Enter your Roll Number and Date of birth as mentioned in the application form.
- Click on the Submit button to view your Result
- Verify all the details mentioned in the score card that appears.
- Download and save AIBTCET 2021 Result score card and print it out. Save the hard copy of the score card for reference in further rounds of admission.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Score Card
The results of AIBTCET 2021 will be available to the candidates in the form of score cards. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to keep a hard copy of the score card required for the admission process. DPU-AIBTCET Score Card will contain basic information of the candidates and their result. Some important instructions regarding the admission process is also usually mentioned on the score card.
The score card is one of the important documents to be carried during the counselling session. Percentile system will not be applicable. The qualifying score is almost 50% of the total obtainable marks. The details mentioned in the score card are:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Marks secured in Physics
- Marks secured in Chemistry
- Marks secured in Botany
- Marks secured in Zoology
- Total marks secured in AIBTCET
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category wise qualifying marks
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
Note: If there is any discrepancy in the score card, candidates must contact the DPU authority immediately.
Pimpri, Pune 411018; +91 20-27805000/ +91 20-27805001;
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Merit List
After the declaration of the result, a merit list will be created based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in all the 4 subjects taken together in AIBTCET 2021 by the examination officials. DPU AIBTCET Merit List contains the names of all the qualified applicants in order of their AIRs (All India Ranks) secured by them.
The number of students in the merit list will depend on the number of seats available for each course. The merit list will be displayed on the official website of DPU shortly after the announcement of AIBTCET 2021 Results in July. Eligible candidates who are shortlisted via the merit list must attend the DPU AIBTCET 2021 Counselling and On-the-Spot admission session based on order of merit.
In case 2 or more candidates secure equal marks, the procedure for deciding the ranks is as follows:
- First level: Candidates with higher marks in Biology will be given the better rank. If the tie still persists then,
- Second level: An aspirant with higher marks in Chemistry will be given preference.
- Third level: An applicant with higher percentage of aggregate marks in 12th class (HSC or equivalent) will be given more preference.
- Fourth level: A candidate with higher percentage in 10th class will secure the better rank.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Seat Intake
The total seat intake and course wise distribution of seats is given below. Out of all the seats, 15% seats are reserved for NRI, PIO and Foreign Nationals.
|Courses||Indian Nationals (85%)||NRI/PIO/Foreign national (15%)||Total number of seats|
|B. Tech Biotechnology||77||13||90|
|B. Tech Medical Biotechnology||51||9||60|
|M. Tech (integrated) Biotechnology||25||5||30|
DPU-AIBTCET 2021 Counselling
Candidates shortlisted in the merit list are required to appear for AIBTCET 2021 Counselling in order of their ranks. The counselling session will be held in the month of July 2021. Only those candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms as laid down by the DPU and selected on the basis of merit can attend this session. Some important guidelines regarding the admission process given below
- The counselling session will be conducted at the Dr. D. Y Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune.
- Counselling session managed according to the AIRs secured in the merit list. The number of rounds will vary according to the list of shortlisted candidates.
- Applicants must ensure that they attend the counselling as per the schedule published on the official website. Failure to report on the specified day and date will lead to cancellation of the candidate’s claim to the seat.
- Only the candidate and one parent/guardian will be allowed to attend the AIBTCET 2021 Counselling. If due to unavoidable circumstances a candidate cannot attend the session, he may send a representative along with a duly signed Letter of Authorization and necessary documents.
- Candidates must carry the requisite documents to take part in the counselling procedure.
- All the selected candidates are required to submit the affidavit in the format given on the DPU website and need to pay the entire amount of annual fees and eligibility fees. The fees is to be remitted via a demand draft of a nationalized bank issued in favor of 'Director, Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute', payable at Pune. The fees must be paid at the time of the on-the-spot admission process otherwise the aspirant will lose his seat.
- A waiting list will also be prepared by the DPU. Seats will be allocated from this list after allocating seats to all the candidates from the main list.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.