GNIHM JET 2021 exam dates will be announced by Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM). The Exam will be conductedon July 8, 2021, and July 9, 2021 (tentatively). GNIHM commonly known as Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management conducts the national Joint Entrance Test (JET) for the candidates who are seeking admission in hospitality courses offered by it. It is also known as JIS Entrance Exam.
- As per GNIHM JET eligibility, candidates should have passed 12th for UG courses while for PG programs, they must have graduated with required marks..
- The registration for the will be done in online/offline mode.
- The application fee for the exam is INR 1000.
Courses Offered through GNIHM JET
- BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management
- Bachelor in Hospitality Management (BHM)
- Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMCT)
- MSC in Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Hospitality Operation
- MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management
GNIHM JET Important Dates
GNIHM JET 2021 Important Dates
GNIHM exam date will be announced soon. This year, GNIHM will be conducted on May 28, 2021 (tentatively). Rest of the tentative dates are given below:
|Event||Date (Revised Dates)|
|Application form filling date||2nd week of December 2019|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2021|
|Exam Date|| |
September 4 and 11, 2021 (Online)
July 8 and July 9, 2021 (Online)
June 12-13, 2021 (Online)
GNIHM JET Eligibility Criteria
GNIHM JET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for any of the programs offered by GNIHM are required to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the Institute.
|BSC in Hospitality & Hotel Management||Qualified Higher Secondary Exam||3 Years|
|MSC in Hospitality& Hotel Management||Graduate in any stream||2 Years|
|MBA in Hospitality & Hotel Management||Graduate in any stream||2 Years|
|Bachelors in Hotel Management & Catering Technology||Qualified Higher Secondary Exam||4 Years|
|Bachelors in Hospitality Management||Qualified Higher Secondary Exam||3 Years|
|Diploma in Hotel & Hospitality Operation||Qualified Higher Secondary Exam/Secondary Exam/Graduate in any stream||-|
GNIHM JET 2021 Age Limit
|Bachelor’s Degree||22 years|
|Msc/MBA in Hospitality and Hotel Management||25 years|
GNIHM JET Application Process
GNIHM JET 2021 Application Process
GNIHM 2021 Application Forms will be available from the second week of December 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can submit their applications through online as well as offline mode. They can go to the college and fill the form or they can also visit the website of Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management (gnihm.ac.in) for admission.
Applicants also have to pay an application fee of INR 1000 at the time of application form submission. It can be paid through Debit card/ Credit card of any nationalized bank or can even pay by DD/Cheque which must be in favor of “Gurunanak Institute of Hotel Management” which is payable at Kolkata. The aspirant can also pay the application fee in cash which is accepted by the college itself.
GNIHM JET 2021 Admit Card
The admit card will be available on gnihm.ac.in. To download the same, the candidate needs to visit the official website click on the admit card information and then the candidate will be informed that the admit card will be sent to the candidate on the email id given by them on the form.
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management JET admits cards are sent to the candidates by email, speed post or by the courier services. As per the rules, the admit card will only be shared by the registered candidate on his/her registered email id so it’s important for the candidates to fill in the email id details properly.
Important points need to be remembered by the candidate:
- Candidate needs to carry the admit card in the entrance exam unless they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- Candidates need to grab the seats which are allotted to them.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall once the exam starts off.
- Calculators/watch calculators, electronic diary, etc are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Impersonation is a crime.
- If the candidate is found cheating they will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
GNIHM JET Exam Centers
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Centers
Please find the exam centers of GNIHM JET 2021 as below:
GNIHM JET Exam Pattern
GNIHM JET 2021 Exam Pattern
- GNIHM JET is a pen and paper-based test
- The question paper consists of total 120 questions out of which 115 are the multiple-choice questions and 5 are the descriptive questions
- Duration of the exam is 2 hours (120 minutes)
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer in MCQs
- Each question carries 7 marks in descriptive part questions
- There is “NO NEGATIVE MARKING”
|Type of Questions||Number of Questions||Marks awarded for each correct answer|
|Objective Questions||115 Questions||1|
|Descriptive Questions||5 Questions||7|
|Total Questions||120 Questions||150|
GNIHMJET JET 2021 Syllabus
GNIHM JET Syllabus consists of three sections namely- General Knowledge, English, and Current Affairs.
GNIHMJET 2021 English Syllabus:
- Rearrangement of words in a sentence
- English Proficiency
- Sentence Reconstruction
- Rearrangement of sentences to paragraphs
- Fill in the blanks
- Spelling Mistakes
- Paragraph Completion.
- Idioms and phrases
- Paragraph Formation
- One word Substitution
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Formation
- Sentence Completion
GNIHM JET Syllabus for General Knowledge:
- Natural Calamities
- Books and Authors
- Solar System
- Prizes and awards
- World Organizations
- Famous Personalities
- Music & Dances
- Inventions and Discoveries.
GNIHMJET Syllabus for Current Affairs:
For the syllabus of current affairs knowledge about recent events that have occurred in the International and National level in the fields of Hospitality, Politics, Sports, and Entertainment.
GNIHMJET 2021 Contact Information
Address: 157/F Nilgunj Road, Panihati, Near Sodepur station, Kolkatta-700114, West Bengal India
Mobile: +91 9836106964
Landline: 033 25231246
For Admission Query: 9836106964, 7980574345
How to reach: Way to come to Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management Kolkata from Howrah Station: Bus no 56 will take to Dhankol Bus stop which is near the institute.
From Sealdah: With the help of the local train get down at sodepur railway station.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.