HITSEEE 2019 Application Form will be released by HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science) from December 10, 2019. Students interested in getting admission into the Institute for undergraduate engineering courses an apply for HITSEEE. There is an option to apply for the exam via online as well as offline mode.
- For online application, candidates first have to register on the institute’s website. Then, they can fill the online application form.
- Offline applicants have to download the form, print it out on an A4 size sheet and fill it.
- An envelope will be also provided with the prescribed application form for offline candidates to enclose the form and send it to the corresponding address.
- Candidates who have qualified the 12th standard examination or equivalent are eligible to apply. Students appearing for the senior secondary examination can also apply for HITSEE 2019.
- A registration and processing fee for HITSEE 2019 application form of INR 925 must be paid.
Highlights of HITSEE 2019 Application Form
The table below provides a quick glance at HITSEE 2019 Application Form:
|Name of the Exam||HITSEE 2019|
|Mode of applying||Both online and offline|
|Application form releasing body||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Courses applying for||Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Architecture|
|Application form fees||INR 925 for online mode, INR 1000 for offline mode|
Dates for HITSEE 2019 Application Form
HITSEE exam is conducted usually in the month of April. The application is made available on the website three months prior to the date of exam. Exam is held towards the end of the month April and only a week’s time is given to download the admit card.
Given below are some important dates to remember:
|Announcement of HITSEE 2019 Application Form||December 10, 2018|
|Last date of issue of the application form||April 20, 2019|
|Last date for submission of the form||April 20, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||Third week of April, 2019|
|Date of the examination|
April 29 – May 3, 2019 (Chennai)
April 29 – 30, 2019 (Other)
|Declaration of Results||May 10, 2019|
HITSEEE 2019 Eligibility
HITS have set particular eligibility criteria for different programmes available in the institute. As HITSEE 2019 is for both Bachelor of Technology and Bachelor of Architecture degree, different criteria are there consequently.
Let’s look at the eligibility to be fulfilled to get admission into the professional programmes through HITSEE 2019:
For B.Tech Programmes:
- Candidates seeking admission in the first semester of the 4 year (8 semesters) B.Tech programme are required to qualify the Higher Secondary Examination (12th) Curriculum approved by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- Aspirants should have passed the 12th or equivalent examination compulsorily with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as the subjects.
- Candidate should have scored an average of 60% or more in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together.
- Students appearing for the 12th standard examination are also eligible to apply for HITSEE 2019.
- For B.tech in Biotechnology, candidates must have qualified the 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their subjects.
- Biology replaces Mathematics for these students, minimum marks criteria is the same i.e. 60% aggregate.
For B.Arch programmes:
- Candidates who passed the 10+2 examination or equivalent with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks are eligible to apply for HITSEE 2019.
- Mathematics or Business Mathematics should be one of their subjects in 12th grade.
- Applicants who hold a three year diploma with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized university are allowed for admission.
- The minimum eligibility marks in the diploma are 70% aggregate.
- International Baccalaureate diploma holders are also eligible candidates.
- All candidates must have taken the National Aptitude Test in Architecture, also known as NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture.
- They are required to obtain the minimum marks set as per the Council of Architecture norms.
The maximum age of the candidate can be 19 years as on the date of HITSEE 2019.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen and must have gained his/her school education in India for the preceding two years.
How to Apply for HITSEEE 2019?
HITSEEE 2019 Application Form can be filled in both online and offline mode. Students have to follow different methods for the two modes. The procedure for both the applying modes is elaborated below.
The first step for both the modes is same i.e. Registration step.
Step 1: Registration:
- To fill HITSEE 2019 Application Form online, applicants require registering themselves on the website first.
- Candidates must register through the official link- www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Going to the link, the screen displays the registration page.
- On this page, candidates need to fill some elementary details such as name, phone number, landline number with STD code, Email ID, date of birth and, course preference option 1, 2 & 3.
- Candidates are advised to check all the information filled by them and then click on ‘Submit’ button to proceed further.
- The screen shows the candidate’s application number.
- The same application number is also sent to the Email ID filled during the time of registration.
- For online applicants:
- After successful registration, candidates have to log in with the application number and date of birth. The application number can be found in the registered Email ID’s inbox.
- Once the candidate is logged in, HITSEEE 2019 Application Form appears on the screen.
Step 2: Filling personal details:
- At this stage, candidates need to fill the other mandatory personal details such as: name of the parent/guardian, place of birth, nationality etc.
- Afterwards, the aspirants are required to fill their academic details of class X and XII or any other courses.
- The details to be filled are- name of the institution studied, the board of examination, the registration number of class X and XII and a few other particulars.
- At last, the student is asked to choose two test centers to appear for HITSEE 2019 exam as per his/her convenience.
- After filling all the above information, click on ‘Submit’ to move to the next stage.
Step 3: Uploading Documents:
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications given in the application form.
- The format allowed is .JPG and the maximum size is 50 KB.
- It is obligatory to upload the candidate’s photograph; else the candidate will not be permitted to fill HITSEEE 2019 Application Form.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ to save your application form and move further.
- A preview of HITSEE 2019 application form is displayed on the screen.
- Candidate can make edits if he/she wishes. Otherwise, he/she can move to the payment of the application fee.
Step 4: Payment of the fee:
- HITSEEE 2019 application fee must be remitted by the applicants in online mode through credit/debit cards or HDFC net banking.
- The amount to be paid is INR 925, bank charges may apply.
- After successful payment, a slip is generated. Candidates should save this receipt for future reference.
- For offline applicants:
- Log in with the application number and date of birth.
- Download HITSEEE 2019 Application Form and take a print out.
- Fill the form carefully with all your details.
- After filling the personal and academic details, affix a passport size photo in the space given.
- Candidate and Candidate’s parents have to sign the application form; otherwise it is liable to be rejected.
- Offline candidates have to pay the fee by a Demand Draft of INR 1000 drawn in favor of ‘Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science’ payable at Chennai.
- Send the duly filled form along with the Demand Draft in the provided envelope to the given address:
40 GST Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
- Copies of certificates and mark sheet of the qualifying examination must be attached with the form.
- The application should reach the Admission office on or before the last date of submission.
Details in HITSEEE 2019 Application Form
|Details asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter you contact number|
|Course Preference||Choose the course preference from the menu|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo and signature in JPG format, size < 50 KB|
HITSEEE 2019 Application Form Correction
If there is any error in the application form, the candidate should contact on the given phone numbers:
044-22342155 and 044-22340980. The timing is 9 AM to 6 PM. Online Form Help line Number- 7815930295.
- Online candidates cannot modify the HITSEEE application form once submitted. Edits can be made till the fee is not paid
- Offline candidates can send a new filled form with the details of the previous Demand Draft. It will be accepted.
HITSEEE Registration FAQs
Question. I took NATA this year. My score is lower than the cut off, am I eligible?
Ans. Sorry, but the NATA score must be as per the COA norms.
Question. I didn’t pass 12th Class, I did IB diploma after 10th grade. Can I apply for HITSEEE 2019?
Ans. Yes. Candidates having an IB diploma are eligible to apply for the exam.
Question. What if I lose my application number?
Ans. Your application number was sent to your Email while you registered for the first time. Retrieve it from the Email inbox.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College