HITSEEE Application Form 2020 (Extended), Eligibility and How to Apply?
HITSEEE Application Form 2020 has begun from November 15, 2019. However, the last day to fill HITSEEE Application Form 2020 has been extended due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Candidates who had missed the opportunity to register for the exam can do so now by visiting the official website – hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- As per HITSEEE Eligibility, candidates appearing or having passed in intermediate examination with minimum 50% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology are eligible for the exam.
- HITSEEE Application Process involves online registration, filling up form, fee payment and uploading scanned images.
- The application fees for HITSEEE 2020 is INR 1000 exclusive of bank charges.
- HITSEEE Application Fees can be paid in online mode via debit/ credit card, net banking and Paytm or in offline mode via a DD in favour of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Payable at Chennai”.
- Eligible and registered candidates will be issued HITSEEE Admit Card.
Direct Link to Apply for HITSEEE 2020
HITSEEE Registration Dates
HITSEEE Registration Dates 2020
Given below are some important HITSEEE Registration dates to remember:
|HITSEEE Registration 2020 began on||November 15, 2019|
|Last day to fill HITSEEE Application Form||To be announced soon|
|HITSEEE 2020 Exam in Chennai Centers||To be announced soon|
|HITSEEE 2020 Exam at other Centers||To be announced soon|
|HITSEEE Counselling 2020||To be announced soon|
HITSEEE How to Apply?
How to Apply for HITSEEE 2020?
HITSEEE Application Form 2020 can be filled in online mode only at hindustanuniv.ac.in from November 15, 2019 but the last date to register has been extended due to COVID-19. The new dates will be announced soon. However, the fees can be paid in both online and offline mode. Candidates have to follow the given below steps to complete HITSEEE Application Process:
Step 1: HITSEEE Registration 2020
- Visit the official website – hindustanuniv.ac.in
- Click on “HITSEEE” at the home page to open the registration form.
- Enter your Name, email address, mobile number, password, course, state, city, captcha and OTP.
- Click on “Register”, a link will be sent on your email address which you will have to verify to register yourself.
Step 2: Fill HITSEEE Application Form 2020
- Candidates have to enter their personal, educational and other details.
- Indicate your nationality, 3 course preferences and 2 exam state and city preferences.
- Enter your date of birth, gender, category, disability status, parents’ name and occupation, family income and residential address.
- Afterwards, the aspirants are required to fill their academic details of class X and XII or any other courses.
- Candidates are supposed to fill the details very carefully as the same will be printed on HITSEEE Admit Card 2020.
- After filling all the above information, click on ‘Submit’ to move to the next stage.
Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature
- Candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature according to the specifications given in the application form.
- The format allowed is .JPG and the maximum size is 50 KB.
- It is obligatory to upload the candidate’s photograph; else the candidate will not be permitted to submit HITSEEE 2020 Application Form.
- Click on ‘Save and Continue’ to save your application form and move further.
- A preview of HITSEEE 2020 application form is displayed on the screen.
- Candidate can make edits if he/ she wishes. Otherwise, he/she can move to the payment of the application fee.
Step 4: Pay HITSEEE Application Fees
- HITSEEE Application Fee is INR 1000. It can be paid in online and offline mode.
- Online mode: Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Cash Cards, Mobile Payments, Paytm, Wallets and UPI.
- Offline mode: Demand Draft in favour of “Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Payable at Chennai” has to be sent to “Manager (Admissions) Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Registered Office No. 40. G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai-600016”.
HITSEEE Application Form
Details in HITSEEE 2020 Application Form
|Details asked||What to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter you contact number|
|Course Preference||Choose the course preference from the menu|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed 12th standard|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class XII|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class XII|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo and signature in JPG format, size < 50 KB|
HITSEEE 2020 Eligibility
For admission in B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des programs in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Candidates have to take HITSEEE 2020. HITS has different eligibility criteria for these programmes:
HITSEEE Eligibility: B.Tech/ B.Des
- Academic Stream: A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Vocational Stream: A minimum average of 50% marks in the related subjects and vocational subjects (Theory and Practical).
- B. Tech (Bio-Technology): A minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates seeking admission to B.Arch. degree programme must have passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- All applicants, who is applying for B.Arch. course should have written National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture, India and secure the minimum eligible marks as per COA norms.
HITSEEE Eligibility: Age Limits
Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after July 1, 1998 are eligible to apply for HITSEEE 2020.
Download HITSEEE Sample Papers
HITSEEE Application Form FAQs
HITSEEE 2020 Application Form FAQs
Ques. Can I apply in offline mode like previous years?
Ans. No, candidates can only apply for HITSEEE 2020 in online mode.
Ques. Can HITSEEE Application Fees be paid in offline mode?
Ans. Yes, the application fees can be paid in offline mode via a demand draft and in online mode as well.
Ques. What if I lose my application number?
Ans. Your application number is sent to your email while you register for the first time. Retrieve it from the Email inbox.
Ques. What is the last day of HITSEEE Registration?
Ans. HITSEEE Application is available from November 15, 2019. The last date to fill the online application form has been extended due to COVID-19. Candidates who had missed the chance to apply for the exam now have a few more dated to do the same. The authorities will announce new dates soon.
Ques. What is the application fees for HITSEEE 2020?
Ans. The application fees for HITSEEE 2020 is INR 1000 exclusive of taxes and other charges.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College