HPU MAT 2020 Application Form(Extended), Form Correction and How to apply?
HPU MAT Application Forms have been released on May 11, 2020 by Himachal Pradesh University Business School. The forms can be downloadable from www.hpubsshimla.nic.in. candidates can now apply for HPU MAT 2020 till June 15, 2020. HPU MAT 2020 dates will be announced in due course.
- The upper age limit for applying must be 26 years for boys and 28 years for all the non-subsidized category excluding the defence personnel (serving & retired) and 29 years for candidates of SC/ST category.
- Some HPU MAT 2020 Application forms require online submission. In such cases all the relevant documents must scanned and submitted with the application form.
- An application fee of INR 1000 must be paid by general candidates and INR 500 for category (ST/SC) candidates.
- Fee can be paid online or offline.
- Mutilated or modified application forms are liable to rejection.
- After successful completion of the application form filling procedure candidates will be given a system-generated password and registration number in their communication details.
HPU MAT (Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test) is conducted for admission into undergraduate management courses under Himachal Pradesh University Business Schools.
Direct link to apply for HPU MAT 2020
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form Dates
Interested candidates must follow the below table for HPU MAT 2020 upcoming events and dates prior to the entrance.
|Access of HPU MAT 2020 Application Form||May 11, 2020 |
|Closing date of submission of HPU MAT 2020 Application Form||June 15, 2020(Extended)|
|HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|HPU MAT 2020 Exam||To be announced|
HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of HPU MAT 2020 Application Form are based on the following factors:
- Both the subject and the marks to get eligible will depend as per the course in which candidates want to apply.
- The upper age limit for HPU MAT 2020 must be 26 years for boys and 28 years for all the non-subsidized category excluding the defence personnel (serving & retired) and 29 years for candidates of SC/ST category.
- The age for both male and female will be calculated as on July 1, 2020 of the respective year.
- In case of persons with disabilities there will be an age relaxation of upto 5 years.
|Category||Upper Age Limit as on July 1, 2020|
|Non-subsidized category excluding (defence personnel both serving & retired)||Boys: 26 years; Girls: 28 years|
The minimum marks requirement for being eligible to HPU MAT 2020 will be 50% in the total of the final year qualifying exam of Bachelor Degree from any recognized university for the unreserved category. On the other hand, for the reserved category the minimum qualifying marks should be 45% in the aggregate percentage.
|Category||Minimum Eligibility Marks|
|SC/ST (Reserved Category)||45%|
How to Fill HPU MAT 2020 Application Form?
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form is available both online and offline. Interested candidates must thoroughly go through the sections below:
Before filling the application form candidates must keep the following documents ready with them.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size colored formal photograph in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the photo must not exceed 100 KB and the photo must be front facing. following
- Scanned copy of candidate's signature on a white paper in black ink. The size of the scanned signature must not exceed 100 KB in jpg or jpeg format.
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s signature in the same format.
- Candidate should upload one self-attested document either mark sheet or certificate with a maximum size of 2MB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to possess a valid email ID and a registered mobile number.
It is recommended for applicants to follow the below steps for online form filling:
- Click on the official website hpuniv.nic.in.
- Visit the “PG/UG/Ph.D./Certificate Diploma” to view the list of courses.
- Choose the course and click on the name of the course.
- It is mandatory to fill in the personal information first.
- Post entering all the personal details click on save button at the bottom of the page.
- The system will automatically generate the unique Registration number along with the password which will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- It is advised that candidates must note down the same for future reference.
2. Form Filling
- Once the registration is done, continue and fill the other required information
- You can also logout and login again with unique Registration number in addition with the password.
- After that Click on “HPU MAT 2020” again and then click on “Click here for Student Login” tab.
- To save the data click on the 'Continue and Save' button at the end of each screen.
- Once the filling of the required information is done candidates need to upload all the required documents along with the application form as stated.
- Before final submission and clicking on ‘Continue and Save’ just make that sure you have thoroughly checked all the entered information.
3. Documents to be Uploaded
- Passport size photograph scanned
- Scanned signature of the applicant. (Signature should be done on white paper in black pen only)
- Mark sheets
- Scanned copy of the guardian signature.
4. Payment of fees
The application fee structure for HPU MAT 2020 is given in the table below:
|General (Subsidized & Non-subsidized)||INR 1000|
|SC/ST (Subsidized & Non-subsidized)||INR 500|
Online fee Payment
- Click on make payment. You will be automatically redirected to the next page.
- On the next page select your desired payment gateway.
- Click on ‘continue for payment’.
- Select from the given options (debit card/credit card/net banking, etc.)
- As soon as the payment is done, you will receive a success message with all the details on your registered communication number and email.
- Click on the Submit button for final submission of the application form.
Offline Payment via Challan
- Those who select payment through challan option,
- Select the bank
- Click on generate challan’.
- Download the Challan and submit it to the concerned bank.
- The Bank will give a reference number against the challan.
- Login again using registration number and password already designated to you.
- Submit your reference number under submit reference
Details present in Application Form
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form will be consisting of the following details:
|Personal Information/Basic Details: Name Communication Address Guardian Name Mobile number Email id|
|Education and Document Details|
|Reference number and Application form|
Application Form Correction
Before form submission always make sure by previewing that all the fields are filled in correctly in the confirmation screen before clicking the submit button. This will prevent any discrepancy in the application Form. It should be noted that once the application form is submitted no information entered in it can be altered or modified.
Candidates can contact at the following address in case of emergencies:Himachal Pradesh University Business School
Summer Hill, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh - 171005.
Ph. No.: 0177-2831653
Q: What is the official website of HPU MAT 2020 Application Form?
Answer: The official website for HPU MAT 2020 is www.hpuniv.nic.in.
Q: How to pay the application fee?
Answer: The application fee can be submitted both offline and online through challan and various payment gateways.
Q: Is there any age relaxation for the special category?
Answer: There is an age relaxation upto 5 years only for the person with disabilities.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College