JEECUP 2019 Admit Card will be released on April 16, 2019 by Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.).Mode of releasing Admit card for JEECUP 2019 is online, there is no arrangement for dispatching admit card by post to candidates directly. JEECUP 2019 will be held for the third week of April 2019.
- JEE CUP Admit card 2019 is the compulsory document to be carry on the examination date.
- Admit card will be issued to the candidate only through online mode which will be published by the authority on to the official site.
- Bring one Identity proof along with the admit card on the date of the examination.
- Admit card consists of all the information related to the candidate and examination.
- Admit card will be issued to the registered candidate and who fill their form successfully.
JEECUP 2019 Important Dates
JEECUP 2019 entrance exam process starts in the mid of December with the submission of application form for entrance exam and it will complete with counselling. Entire procedure completes step by step under which many events take place. Information related to JEECUP 2019 entrance exam and Admit Card is as follows:
|Event||Important Date (Tentative)|
|Last Date of Submitting JEECUP 2019 Application Form||March 13, 2019|
|Release of Admit Card for JEECUP 2019||April 16, 2019|
|Date of JEECUP 2019 Exam||April 22, 2019|
How to Download JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card were made available from the April 16, 2019. This is done under online mode using official website of JEEC i.e. www.jeecup.nic.in.
Following is the Step by step action for downloading Admit Card 2019:
- Visit official website of JEECUP i.e. www.jeecup.nic.in
- Look for a link given on Left Side of Home Page “Download Admit Card for Group A UPJEE Polytechnic – 2019” and “Download Admit Card for Group B to K UPJEE Polytechnic – 2019”
- According to the Group Click on link
- A webpage will open showing a form
- Fill in required information in form –
- Application Form (Select Group either A or B to K) from drop down menu
- Application No. (Enter application no.)
- Password (mention password)
- Enter Security Pin (Security Pin as shown in image below)
- Click on Sign in Button
- Admit Card will be on screen
- Save it and take a printout for future reference.
If Password forgot
Click on Forgot Password Button
- A new webpage will open showing “options available for reset your password”
- Choose 1 of the 3 options given below
- Option 1 - Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling
- Option 2 - Using Security Question & its Answer you chosen during Form filling
- Option 3 -Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address
- Click on Continue Button
- A new password will be shown as per the selected option
If Application No. Forgot
- Click on Forgot Application No. Button
- A form will open showing “Find Application Number”
- Fill the form with required information
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth (Select from drop down menu)
- Fill Security Pin as shown in image below
- Enter on Get Application Number Button
- Application Number displays on screen
Details on JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card displays some important information about candidate and exam. On the basis of these information candidate comes to know about Exam Center, Date and Time of particular exam. Information mentioned on JEECUP 2019 Admit Card is as follows:
- Name of Exam i.e. JEECUP 2019
- Conducting body of exam
- Name of candidate
- Date of birth of candidate
- Address of candidate
- Candidate’s photograph
- Image of signature of candidate
- Candidate’s thumb impression image
- Exam roll number
- Date of exam JEECUP 2019
- Time of exam and duration of exam
- Address of JEECUP 2019 exam center
- Signature of JEECUP 2019 exam conducting authority i.e. official of the JEEC
- Instruction to be followed during exam JEECUP 2019
Discrepancy in Admit Card
There are least chances of any discrepancy in Admit Card for JEECUP 2019. If in any case, there has been some error in mentioned information on Admit Card for JEECUP 2019 exam, contact to below given help line numbers and get error rectified.
Telephone number – 0522-2630667, 2630106
Intimate authorities about the error on Admit Card for JEECUP 2019 immediately and follow the instructions given by the Help Desk official. Any request for making changes on Admit Card in the examination hall will be not be entertained and eventually candidate will be liable for the consequences.
Documents Required with Admit Card
JEECUP 2019 Exam admit card is compulsory to keep for entering and attempting test as is already mentioned above but keep remember along with Admit Card for JEECUP 2019, candidate has to keep a photo Identity Proof in original form for verification purpose. Such Id Proof may be like:
- Aadhar Card
- School Id (duly signed by competent authority and sealed of college / school)
- A notarized Affidavit with photo, signature, date of birth and residential address
Any one of above given Id Proof is required. Only above given documents are allowed for photo identification. Document carrying with Admit Card should be original. Photocopies of the original are not acceptable.
JEECUP 2019 - Exam Centers
Being a State Level Entrance Exam, exam centers for JEECUP 2108 Exam exist almost in every district of Uttar Pradesh state.
|Moradabad||Bulandshahar||Ambedkar Nagar||Sant Ravidas Nagar|
|Muzaffarnagar||Deoria||Jyotiba Phule Nagar||Amethi|
|Bijnor||Siddharth Nagar||Sant Kabir Nagar||-|
|Aligarh||Mirzapur||Gautam Buddha Nagar||-|
JEECUP 2019 - Exam Day Instructions
Note that the following regulations and procedures will be observed at each test center to ensure that all candidates appear for the test under equally favourable conditions. Failing to follow any of the security procedures, University reserves the right to audiotape and videotape any test session.
- Entrance in JEECUP 2019 examination hall will be allowed 30 minutes before the commencement time of the exam. Candidates should take their seats on time as per the instructions for sitting arrangement. If applicant gets delayed, he may be disallowed to enter and to take the exam.
- Valid Admit Card for JEECUP 2019 examination should be produce as per the instructions of invigilator and on demand of authorities of examination center. Without admit card applicant would not be permitted to take exam.
- Applicants are allowed to bring with them a cardboard or a clip board for the purpose of supporting to answer sheet. Cardboard or clip board can be examined by competent authority of JEECUP Exam to ensure that nothing is written on it. If anything, suspicious found, applicants may have to face unfavourable situations.
- No applicant will be permitted to enter in JEECUP examination center after 30 minutes of the commencement of the examination, under any circumstances.
- Every seat in all rooms of exam center indicates roll numbers of applicants and sitting arrangement planning list is also pasted at the entrance of the exam center and outside of every room to facilitate the applicant to easily find out his sitting place. In case of any confusion, applicant may confirm his seat with staff and invigilator at exam center. Taking any seat may create problem for applicant as this is a serious issue.
- Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet will be provided to applicant approx. 10 minutes before the starting of JEECUP 2019 exam. This is a sealed booklet. Don’t open this before the permission of the invigilator.
- Candidate should write required information on cover page of booklet as mentioned on Test Booklet as the instructions written on it.
- Leaving examination hall without the permission of invigilator at any time is deemed to be misconduct and candidature of the applicant may be rejected.
- Applicant is advised not to carry any valuable or precious belongings or cash as it will not be permitted to take in the examination hall and no one else will be responsible for security of any belonging.
- Use of mobile phone, electronic gadgets, musical audio video devices, blank or written paper, Calculator, textual material, books, documents, slide rules, log tables, and electronic watches, and bits of papers, other than JEECUP 2019 Admit Card, applicant’s identity proof, are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- If any applicant is found to have of any of the above restricted mentioned items, they will be treated as per the rules and regulations enacted for using unfair means and as per the consequences guilty applicant will be suspended from JEECUP exam and in such a case may be handed over to police administration and applicant may also debarred from competition exam permanently.
- Smoking and eating is not allowed in JEECUP 2019 examination hall in any case.
- Only water can be taken as per the instruction so that no one else should be disturbed. Taking or Drinking tea, coffee, cold drinks and snacks is not allowed during JEECUP 2019 exam.
Instruction for Answer Sheet
- Applicant will open the sealed answer sheet after Invigilator instructs to open the sealed answer sheet.
- Answer sheet has space to write upon applicant’s details. Applicants first fulfil the particulars and should darken the circles on answer sheet.
- JEECUP exam starts exactly at the specified time and this will also be announced by the invigilator.
- Duration of JEECUP exam will be of 3 hours
- Each question carries 4 marks for the correct response and as per the Negative Marking Scheme ¼ (one fourth) of question mark i.e. one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. No deduction in marks will be made if no answer is given to any question.
- Question paper is of objective type in which 4 options will be provided and single select answer method will be there in question paper.
- There is only one correct response for each question out of four responses given.
- Invigilator will assess and verify applicant’s identity at the time of exam and will sign on answer sheet after being satisfied. Applicant should produce admit card and identity proof on demand any time during exam.
- Applicant shall bring own stationary required for examination. These will not be supplied by the JEEC / examination center.
- The answer sheet contains an attached carbon copy. Applicants should carefully mark on the answer sheet so that impression on carbon copy appears correctly. This carbon copy is for applicants to keep it with question booklet to take home after JEECUP exam for the reference purpose.
- Making any other mark and writing any rough calculations on answer sheet is not allowed.
- Answer sheet should not be folded, keep it in the same shape as it is given.
- A light or faintly darkened circle is a wrong method of marking and liable to be rejected by the Optical Scanner. So, the circle should be properly darkened.
- Applicant is advised to check that the Test-booklet contains 100 questions in sequence and should also match & verify the serial number and series of the Test Booklet with the serial number and series of OMR sheet. In case of any discrepancy, applicant should bring it to the notice of invigilator. In such a case Test Booklet and OMR sheet will be replaced with a new set of Test Booklet and OMR sheet of the similar series.
- Applicants will have to sign on the Attendance Sheet and also will have to make left hand thumb impression at the appropriate place in Attendance Sheet.
- Applicants must be abided by all Rules and Regulations of JEEC with regard to their conduct in the Examination Hall. Breaching the rules will be treated as offensive conduct.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College