JEECUP Result 2019 will be declared on May 29, 2019 for the exam conducted on April 28. Candidates will be able to access the result of JEECUP 2019 by logging in using their Roll Number and Date of Birth. Score card will not be sent via post to the qualified applicants.
- Along with the results, scorecard and list of qualifying applicants for JEECUP 2019 Counselling will also be listed.
- State Open Rank will be used for all the groups separately for seat allocation.
- All the other ranks except for State Open Rank will be for information purpose only.
- With the declaration of result, the answer keys of the examination will also be displayed on the website for candidate’s reference.
JEECUP 2019 Reservation of Seats
As per the rules of UP Government, the reservation will be provided to following categories:
|Vertical Reservation||Horizontal Reservation|
|OBC – NCL – 27 %||PWD with 40 % or more disability – 3 %|
|SC – 21 % ||Freedom Fighter – 2 %|
|ST – 2 %||Ward of Military Personnel – 5 %|
|-||Girl candidates of all categories – 20 % |
How to Check JEECUP 2019 Result?
Follow the steps given below to download the JEECUP result 2019.
- Visit the official website for JEECUP i.e. jeecup.nic.in
- Click on “JEECUP 2019 Result” on the left-hand side bar
- Enter the Application number and select the month, date and year of your birthdate from the drop-down menu.
- Click submit
- JEECUP 2019 score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a print out.
- Result will display the actual marks secured by the applicants in the entrance examination.
Note: Answer key for JEECUP 2019 will be displayed on the day of result declaration. State Open Rank will be employed separately to group candidates who qualify for counselling.
Details Mentioned on JEECUP 2019 Scorecard
The following information will be available in the result of JEECUP 2019 for the candidates to check:
- Name of the applicant
- Total marks secured
- Application number
- Seat number
- Qualifying status
- Candidates Photo and Signature
Note: The decision of the conducting body, Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) will be final regarding the eligibility and qualification of JEECUP 2019 candidates.
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key
- JEECUP 2019 Answer key will be displayed on the official website along with the result.
- The conducting body, Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) will upload scanned OMR sheets of all the appeared candidates along with the official answer key.
- Applicants can submit challenges in the given time i.e. until June 1, 2019.
- To challenge one official answer key response, the applicant has to submit a challan of INR 100.
- The challan can be paid using online mode upon logging into the website using application number and password.
How to Check JEECUP 2019 Answer Key?
JEECUP 2019 Answer Key can be downloaded using these steps:
- Visit the official website for JEECUP i.e. jeecup.nic.in
- Login using the Application number and Password.
- Click on view OMR sheets and Download official answer keys.
- Select the Group that you appeared at the time of examination.
- Select the Question paper booklet.
- A new window in pdf format will be opened.
- View online or save in your computer.
Note: In case any applicant finds that there is any mistake in the official answer key and their answer response is correct; they can raise a challenge. Applicants should also provide evidence supporting their challenge or else it will not be considered and will lead to rejection.
JEECUP 2019 Merit List
Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education (UPBTE) will conduct the examination, assess the answer OMR sheets and the admission process. JEECUP 2019 Merit List will be available on the official website after the declaration of result.
- JEECUP 2019 merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates.
- UPBTE will be responsible for listing the merit and updating it on the official website.
- In case of a tie between two applicants, the candidate with higher marks in the qualifying examination will be given preference.
- Additionally, in case of the tie in qualifying examination, the candidate who is elder in age will be given preference.
- A combined merit list with and roll numbers of the applicants will be displayed.
- Category based merit list will also be displayed on the website.
JEECUP 2019 Cut off
- The cut off list will only be available after the declaration of the result.
- The cut off is the minimum marks required in order to be selected for the JEECUP 2019 counselling.
- JEECUP 2019 Cut off list will be declared for all the courses.
- The cut off will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination.
- The counselling will be conducted after the cut off list and merit lists are published.
JEECUP 2019 – Previous Year Cut Off Marks
Here, we are providing the previous year cut off list for different diploma courses & group:
|Group||Program||Excepted Cut Off|
|C||Fashion Designing and Garment Technology||74||72.3||68.5||65.6|
|Textile Design Printing||71||69.3||65.5||62.6|
|D||Modern Office Management and Secretariat Practice||70||68.3||64.5||61.6|
|Library and Information Science||78||76.3||72.5||69.6|
|E||Diploma in Pharmacy||74||72.3||68.5||65.6|
|F||Post Graduate Diploma In Biotechnology Tissue Culture||62||60.3||56.5||53.6|
|G||PG Diploma in Computer Application PGDCA||68||66.3||62.5||59.6|
|PG Diploma in Marketing and Sales Management||80||78.3||74.5||71.6|
|PG Diploma in Customer Service Management||82||80.3||76.5||73.6|
|PG Diploma in Beauty and Health Cares||79||77.3||73.5||64.6|
|PG Diploma in Tourism and Travel Management||73||71.3||67.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Advertising and Public Relation||76||74.3||70.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Textile Design||76||74.3||68.5||65.6|
|PG Diploma In Fashion Technology||74||72.3||73.5||70.6|
|Diploma in Mass Communication||79||77.3||70.5||67.6|
|PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking||76||74.3||67.5||64.6|
|Diploma in Web Designing||73||71.3||69.5||66.6|
|PG Diploma in Accountancy with Computerized Account and Taxation||75||73.3||69.5||66.6|
|PG Diploma in Retail Management||81||79.3||75.5||72.6|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management||83||81.3||77.5||74.6|
|I||Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering||84||82.3||78.5||75.6|
|Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Aviation||69||67.3||63.5||60.6|
|J||Post Diploma in Information Technology||64||62.3||58.5||55.6|
|K||Diploma in Engineering (2nd year Lateral Entry)||67||65.3||61.5||58.6|
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Procedure
On the basis of candidate’s marks obtained in the entrance exam, the seats will be allotted followed by the counselling procedure on the basis of their merit, choices filled by them and reservation criteria. The given below procedure have to be followed by the candidates through online mode:
- The online counselling will be conducted in four rounds.
- Candidates have to do registration with the JEECUP roll number and password.
- Candidates have to pay INR 250 as a counselling fee through SBI MOPS (credit card/debit card/net banking/ Challan, etc.).
- After successful submission of fee candidates will be allowed to fill the choices.
- The colleges and course will be appeared as per the candidate’s category in which they can fill and lock their choices in order of their preference.
- There is no limit of filing choices for the candidates.
- Candidates can download their seat allotment result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- If candidate will be allotted the college, they have to submit INR 3000 for a seat acceptance fee on given dates.
- Candidates have to report the reporting centres for the document verification.
- After document verification candidates can go for the admission in allotted institution.
Documents Required to Submit on Reporting Day:
- JEECUP Counselling Call Letter
- JEECUP Admit Card 2019
- JEECUP Rank Card 2019
- 12 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- 10 th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (Category or sub-category, if applicable)
- Four Photographs
- One set of self attested Photocopies of original documents
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College