Kerala MCA 2018
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 is a state level examination conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala on behalf of the Government of Kerala. The examination is held for admission in MCA (three years course) in various colleges of Kerala.
All candidates who will be eligible for admission and whose application will be accepted shall be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination. Kerala CEE MCA 2018 registration will start in August 2018, and the examination will be held in the month of September 2018 at selected venues in the state of Kerala.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 question paper will consist of 150 questions of the objective type and the total time limit is 120 minutes. Candidates will be awarded three marks for each correct answer. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted and zero marks for the questions not answered.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Results are expected to be out by the last week of September 2018. Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Counselling and Seat Allocation process will begin from November/December 2018. The admission will be done through the Central Allotment process.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Highlights Table
|Date of Exam||September 2018|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||120 minutes|
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Exam Dates
The conducting body of Kerala CEE MCA 2018 will release official notification to fill the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application Form in the month of August 2018. The last date of filling the application form will also be in the month of August 2018. Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Admit Cards will be available soon after the end of the application process. Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Entrance Examination will be conducted in the month of September 2018.
|Events||Important Date (Tentative)|
|Announcement for Official Notification of Kerala CEE MCA 2018||August 2018|
|Starting date of Filling Application Form||August 2018|
|Closing date of filling Application Form||August 2018|
|Download Admit Card||August 2018|
|Date of Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Entrance Examination||September 2018|
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Eligibility
Before applying for Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Exam, all candidates must be aware of the eligibility criteria set by the conducting body of Kerala MCA 2018. It is compulsory for all the candidate to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for the application form. After clearing the eligibility criteria applicant can apply for the application form. Here are the Eligibility Criteria of Kerala CEE MCA 2018 which is given as follow:
- The candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must be holder of Bachelor degree from recognised university by any of the Universities in Kerala
- Applicant must have a Bachelor ’s degree with minimum 3 years duration (after 10+2), with Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Computer Applications/Engineering and Technology as a Main/Subsidiary/Core subject.
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% of the marks in their Bachelors’ degree and the applicant who belongs to the SC, ST category applicant have to score minimum 45% of the marks.
- Candidate should be qualified from any University in Kerala or any other Universities, recognised by any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Final Year regular Bachelor’s Degree students are also permitted to appear for the Entrance Examination subject to the condition that the original degree certificate and mark lists of all parts of the qualifying examination shall be produced by at the time of admission.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application Form
The application process for Kerala CEE MCA 2018 will start from August 2018. The Common Entrance Examination, Kerala for MCA program 2018 will be held in the month of September 2018 at different exam centers in India.
The procedure for Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Online Application Form is as follows:
- Visit the official website of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala MCA 2018.
- Read all instructions for fill online application form for Entrance Examination for Admission to MCA program 2018
- Fill the application form with your Personal Details like name, DOB, Address details, contact information, nationality
- Create your password and security question
- After filling these details click on submit
- Click on Submit button and confirm the details
- Upload your passport size photo between 15 kb to 30 kb of size in jpg format and dimensions of 150 pixels (Width) X 200 pixels (Height)
- Photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background and must be taken in a professional studio
- The photograph should not be taken with the candidate wearing cap or goggles.
- Candidate has to select the “Centre of Examination” for MCA Entrance Exam
- After the completion of the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Online Application form, candidates will get their E-Challan
- Take a print out of the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application form and check whether all the information provided by you are correct or not.
- Print the E-Challan and pay the application fee at any of the branches of State Bank of Travancore.
- Candidates residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, must be payable at Thiruvananthapuram
Candidates must submit following documents with Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application form:
- A copy of challan/demand draft of application fee.
- A copy of the Class X certificate or any other relevant document to prove date of birth.
- Proof of Indian citizenship
- A copy of the degree certificate and mark lists of the qualifying examination.
- Income & Community Certificates in support of SEBC/OEC claim
- Community Certificate in support of SC/ST claim
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate(if any)
- Copy of Certificate from the Medical Board for Persons with Disabilities, duly attested by a Gazetted officer
- Copy of BPL Certificate issued by Competent LSG Authority, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (Applicable to forward community candidates, claiming BPL reservation)
- Any other certificate/document required along with the application
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application Fee
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Application fee for General and SEBC candidates is Rs.800 and for the SC/ST candidates is Rs.400/-
The required fee can be submitted at any branch of State Bank of Travancore using the Bank Challan, which is available along with the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 online application printout. Candidates residing outside the state of Kerala can remit the Application Fee through a Demand Draft for the required amount drawn at a Nationalised Bank and it should be sent along with the print out of the application.
DD should be in favour of:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
payable at Thiruvananthapuram
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Admit Card
A candidate who will fill the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 application form will get the Admit card. Candidates can download the Admit Card (Hall Ticket or Admission Ticket) from the Kerala CEE 2018 MCA official website. Candidate will not receive their Admit Card by post, they have to download their Admit Card online.Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination along with the photo identity card as identity proof of the candidate so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
Steps to download the Admit card are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the link referred as Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Admit card.
- Enter your login details, Application Number and your password.
- Login and download the Admit Card for examination.
- Print the Admit Card on A4 sheet.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Exam Pattern
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 will be Pen & paper based test. Kerala CEE MCA exam pattern is cover Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, General Knowledge, General English and Fundamentals of Computer Awareness at Graduate level. Each of the above topics will contain 20 questions, except for the Fundamentals of Computer Awareness, there will be 30 questions. The question paper will consist of 150 questions of the objective type and the total time limit is 120 minutes. Candidates will be awarded three marks for each correct answer. For every incorrect answer one mark will be deducted and zero marks for the questions not answered.
Answer sheets (OMR Answer sheets) will be given to the candidates to mark the answers. It is mandatory for the aspirants to use ball point pen (blue or black ink) only, for all the entries in the OMR Answer sheet including the filling of bubbles. If there is more than one answer bubbled against a question, it will be considered as incorrect response and will be awarded negative marks.
|Exam Pattern Highlights|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Sections in Paper||Mathematics: 20 questions|
Physics: 20 questions
Chemistry: 20 questions
General Knowledge: 20 questions
Reasoning: 20 questions
General English: 20 questions
Fundamentals of Computer Awareness: 30 questions
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Syllabus
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 syllabus would be based on the syllabus of graduation level prescribed by the CEE, Kerala. Candidate must practice all topics to get a grip of all the topics. The syllabus for Kerala CEE MCA exam is:
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Calculus
- Convergence Series
- Integral Calculus
- Solid Geometry
- Statistics & Probability
- Numerical Analysis
- Linear Programming
- Differential Equations
- Analytical Geometry
- Alphabet Test
- Dissimilar Test
- Analogy Test
- Coding/Decoding test
- Number series & Time
- Blood relations
- Passage and Course of Action
- Statement and Conclusion
- Words and phrases
- Prepositions and articles
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Technical writing
- Usage of verbs
- Word Power
Fundamentals of Computer Awareness
- Organisation of a computer
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Structure of instructions in CPU
- Input/output devices
- Computer memory and back-up devices
- Representation of characters
- Integers and fractions
- Binary representations
- Binary arithmetic
- Floating numbers
- Boolean algebra
- Truth tables
- Venn diagrams
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Result
Results of Kerala CEE MCA 2018 will be announced on the official portal. An applicant who will give theentrance exam can check the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 results in the last week of September(tentatively). The result will be announced by the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination (CEE). Candidates who will qualify the entrance test will be selected for the next round of the admission.
How to Check Kerala MCA Entrance Results 2018:
- Visit the official website of Kerala CEE MCA 2018
- Click on the link MCA-Result 2018
- Enter the candidate hall ticket download
- Click on the Submit" button
- Result will be displayed on the new screen
- Download and save your result
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Cut Off
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Cutoff is the minimum score required to secure admission in the various colleges offering MCA course in Kerala.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 cut off will depend on a lot of factors such as:
- The number of applicants,
- the number of seats available,
- Previous year cut off marks and the difficulty levels of the entrance test.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 cutoff will be published along with the result. Only those students who will score more than the cutoff marks will be considered as the qualified candidates. Kerala CEE MCA 2018 cutoff will be released by the official authority of the exam i.e. CEE Kerala for the students served as the basic selection criteria for the students.
Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Counselling
Kerala CEEMCA 2018 Counselling will begin in the month of November/December 2018 after the declaration of the results and preparation of the Merit list by the CEE, Kerala, the conducting body of the entrance examination. All the candidates eligible to attend the counselling process will have to carry all the necessary documents at the time of counselling. Candidates will be required to complete their document verification before they are granted admission in the allotted college.
In the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 counselling round, the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination (CEE) will allocate the seat and college to the qualified candidates based on the merit list. Only the applicant who will clear the Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Entrance Examination will be eligible for the counselling process. For the Counselling, the applicant will have to register them from the official website and also have to report at the allocated college before the given time.
The Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) t to allot seats to the qualified candidates into the various colleges under Govt. Control based on the options submitted online by them. The allotments will be strictly based on the candidates’ options, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
Documents required at Time of Admission:
- Kerala CEE MCA 2018 Admit Card
- Certificate of Class X or any other relevant school records as prove of the date of birth.
- Degree, Certificates and Mark list of all parts of the qualifying exams in ORIGINAL.
- Original Certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the application Form.
- Transfer certificate and conduct/character certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed the qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- An applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank, etc. should produce, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed at the time of the interview.
Categorization Of Seats:
The seats for Kerala CEE MCA 2018 are mainly divided into three categories, namely:
- Government: These seats are allotted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) based on the rank list.
- Management: These seats are set apart in Aided/Self-financing institutions to be filled up by the Management concerned on the basis of the Supreme Court direction and Government Orders on this behalf.
- Lapsed: These seats may be filled up by the institution itself when the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations intimates that he would not be allotting any more candidates against such seats.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College