Kerala CEE MCA Result will be announced at the official portal in the month of October 2019. Applicant who given the Common Entrance Exam Kerala MCA only they are eligible to download the entrance examination result. The result will be checked by entering candidate’s ID, Password and Captcha. Kerala MCA Qualifying applicant will be select for the next round of the admission.
- Students can easily check the result from the official website of Kerala CEE by entering the login details like candidate’s ID, Password and Captcha.
- According to the student’s marks, the CEE declares the rank wise and roll number wise two merit lists.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for counselling and seats will be allocated according to their ranks in the merit list.
Kerala MCA 2019 Result Date
MCA Entrance Exam 2019 conducted by CEE, Government of Kerala on the 3rd week of April. Aspirants from all parts of the state appeared in the test at different examination centers across the state.
|Kerala MCA 2019||Important Date|
|Date of Examination (Tentative)||September/ 2019|
|Date of Declaration of Answer Key||September/ 2019|
|Date of Announcement of Result||October/ 2019|
How to Check Kerala MCA Exam 2019 Result
- Login to the official website www.cee-kerala.org
- Click on the link "Result", appearing as left menu
- Enter the Hall ticket number
- Entries are correct result along with marks, rank will be displayed.
- Save it, download it and print a copy.
- All the qualified candidates are also required to take a printout of the score card.
- Finally submitted in counselling, score card will not sent by post and email.
Kerala CEE MCA 2019 Counselling
- In the counselling round the Commissioner for the Entrance Examination (CEE) will allocated the seat and college to the applicant.
- Only the selected applicant will allow for the counselling process.
- The Kerala CEE MCA 2019 Counselling applicant have to register for it.
- Also, applicant have to report at the allocated college on or before the given time.
Contact Details:The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
Centralized Allotment Process (Cap) And Online Submission of Options
The Allotment Process will be done through a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment to give allotment to the various Government/ Aided/ Private Self Financing Colleges/ Self Financing Colleges under Govt. Control based on the options submitted online by the candidates who have been included in the rank list for admission to the MCA Course 2019-20, Kerala.
- It is a simple and transparent process of allotment to the courses and it gives the candidate opportunity to exercise their options for colleges of their choice conveniently in the order of their preference considering all those available to be chosen from.
- The allotment will be strictly based on the options exercised, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate.
- Candidates should register options only to those colleges, which they are sure to join on allotment.
- If the candidate fails to remit fee/join the college, they will not be eligible for any further allotment to the course.
- The Single Window System of Admissions for the MCA Course 2019-20 will be done by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
- Seats in the Government/ Aided/ Private Self Financing Colleges/ Self Financing Colleges under Govt. Control to be allotted by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology will be included in the SWS and will be done as per the provisions of allotment.
- Candidate to register options: Options can be registered only through the website, www.lbscentre.in Candidates included in the MCA Course 2019-20 rank list will have to register their options in the ‘Home Page’ of the candidate through the website within the stipulated period of time. Candidates can access this website and follow the instructions given therein to register their options for colleges. Options submitted to the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology by Fax, Post, Hand Delivery etc., will not be processed or considered on any account for allotment of seats.
- Time schedule for registering options: The facility for registering of options will be available only during the period specified in the notifications to be issued by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology. Wide publicity will be given through electronic and print media regarding the schedule and related matters. The facility will be withdrawn once the time period is over and candidate will not have access to this facility after this time period. A candidate, not registering their options as per the time schedule announced, will not be considered for allotments under any of the seats available then, irrespective of their rank. No extension of time will be granted under any circumstances for registering options.
- Eligibility for registering options: Only those candidates included in the Rank List published by the Director, LBS Centre for Science and Technology for MCA Course 2019-20 based on the Entrance Examination are eligible to register their options online. Moreover, the candidates registering their options should satisfy all the eligibility conditions with regard to Nativity (Clause 5(a)), Academic qualifications (Clause 5(b)) etc., of the Prospectus for admission to MCA Course 2019-20. Academic eligibility should be satisfied on the date of admission to the Course.
- Essentials for registering options: Candidates should have particulars such as Application Number, Registration id and Password which they has created.
- Procedure for Registering Options: Any candidate, who wishes to register their options, should have the Application Number, Registration id and Password, readily available with them. The candidate must also have access to internet facility.
Documents to Be Produced at The Time of Admission
- Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
- SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
- Originals of Degree Certificate and Mark list of all parts of the qualifying exam.
- Originals of Certificates, the copies of which are enclosed with the print out of application form.
- Transfer certificate and conduct certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Candidates who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside the State shall produce “Eligibility Certificate / Equivalency Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
- Applicant who is employed or a trainee in Government service, Scheduled Bank etc. should produce, at the time of interview, a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the office where the applicant is employed.
- The student who qualifies from other universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College