KLUEEE 2019 Application Form (Available), Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
KLU Engineering Entrance Exam popularly referred to as KLUEEE conducted by Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation, also known as KL University in the state of Andhra Pradesh for admission to B.Tech course. This year, KLUEEE 2019 for April 20, 2019 (Offline exam) and April 26 to 30, 2019 (Online exam).
Latest: Candidates can submit the application form till April 12, 2019. Apply Online
- Application fee is INR 1100 can be paid through Credit/Debit Card/Net banking or by Cash or DD.
- Candidates should have pass 12 with minimum 60% marks from the recognized state board. Check KLUEEE Eligibility
- The exam will be taking place in 40 or more centers in various cities of the country.
- It consists of 160 objective type questions. Check KLUEEE Exam Pattern
- One mark is given for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
- KLUEE result will be declared on May 02, 2019 and the admission process will start immediately after that.
KLUEEE 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Koneru Lakshmaiah University|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective MCQs, 160 questions|
|Sections||3 Sections; PCM for B.Tech or PCB for Biotechnology|
|Courses Offered||8 B.Tech Courses|
|Number of Seats||10,000|
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Dates
Check official exam scheduled given below:
|Availability of Application Forms||September 05, 2018|
|Last Date of Applications form||April 10, 2019|
|Last Date for the receipt of filled in Applications||April 12, 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||For Offline Exam: April 13, 2019|
For Online Exam: April 18, 2019
|Exam Date||For Offline Exam: April 20, 2019|
For Online Exam: April 26 to 30, 2019
|Announcement of KLU EEE 2019 Results||May 02, 2019|
|Date of Counseling||Second or Third week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||First week of July 2019|
KLUEEE 2019 Eligibility
To sit for the KLUEEE 2019, all aspiring candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Age limit: Candidates must be 17 years and above but not more than 21 years of age.
- Citizenship/residential criteria: All candidates of Indian Origin are eligible to sit for the entrance exam.
- Number of attempts: Candidates can attempt any number of times so long he is not above 21 years.
- Academic qualification: The candidate should pass class 12 (with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics for all B.Tech programs or Physics, Chemistry, Biology for B.Tech in Biotechnology) from a recognized state board with 60% and above in aggregate.
- Entrance Exam: To get admission in KL University, students who have qualified in JEE Mains/JEE Advanced/State level engineering entrance are also eligible
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form
KLUEEE 2019 Application Form will be available from September 5, 2018 onwards. It will be available both online and offline.
Aspiring candidates will be able to fill and submit the application form from the official website www.kluniversity.in
- Click on “Admissions” in the homepage. Click on “UG Admissions” and then “Admission Procedure”
- Click on "Click here to fill the Application online”.
- Fill in all details and make the payment of application fee online
- Upload your digital passport photograph
- Application Number will be assigned
- After completing the online payment successfully, print out of the application form using application number and date of birth has to be taken out
- Sign the application form
- Application form needs to be carried on the day of examination and counselling
- Also, the filled and signed application form should be send through post to the address given below:
K L University
Vijayawada - 520 002
Applicants can obtain and submit the application form in person from the University Campus and from other allotted centers as mentioned in the website. One can submit the application form through post along with a self-addressed envelope cover with the application fee in the form of either cash or demand draft (in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada from any scheduled bank).
The address for collection and submission of form is given below:
K L University
Vijayawada - 520 002
KLUEEE 2019 Application Fee
For KLUEEE 2019, the application fee will be INR 1100. The fee amount will be the same for all categories. Applicants can make the payment of application fee either online or offline. Online payment is made either through credit/debit card or net banking.
For offline mode of payment, the fee should be paid along with the application form either by cash or by a demand draft (in favour of KL University payable at Vijayawada from any scheduled bank) to the official address of KL University as given above.
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card
KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card will be available online only on the official website www.kluniversity.in. The admit card will provide information like roll number, name of candidate, exam date, time and exam center and important instructions.
All applicants must carry the printout of the KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card to their allocated exam centers as a proof of identity. The Admit Card must also be preserved till the admission process of KLUEEE 2019 is complete.
The tentative dates of release of Admit cards are given in the table below:
|Issue of Admit Cards||For Offline Exam: April 13, 2019|
For Online Exam: April 18, 2019
How to Download KLUEEE 2019 Admit Card?
The following steps are to be followed to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website of KLU
- Search for KLUEEE 2019 Admit card
- Click on Admit Card
- Enter your KLUEEE 2019 application number and Date of Birth
- Download and take printout of KLUEEE 2019 admit card
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Centers
KLUEEE 2019 will be taking place in 40 or more centers in various cities of the country. The list of prominent centers is given below:
- Hyderabad- Dilshuknagar
- Hyderabad- Kukatpalli
- New Delhi
- Nizamabad etc.
KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
KLUEEE will be conducted in both online (computer based test) or offline (pen/paper written test). All questions will be in English only. KLUEEE 2019 Exam Pattern consists of 160 questions altogether, all being objective Multiple Choice Questions.
One mark is given for each correct answer. There is no negative marking. Total exam duration is 3 hours. For 2019 admissions, KLUEEE will be conducted for 8 engineering disciplines.
Exam Pattern Highlights
|Mode of Examination||Online /Offline|
|Number of Questions||160|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Sections in Paper||3|
|Distribution of Marks|
For all B.Tech Programs
For B.Tech in Biotechnology
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer, no negative marking|
KLUEEE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates should be thorough with their concepts in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology till class 12.
The table below gives an idea on the important topics:
|Physics||Unit 1. Units and dimensions|
Unit 2. Elements of vectors
Unit 3. Kinematics-Dynamics
Unit 4. Work, Power, and Energy
Unit 5. Centre of Mass etc.
Unit 2. Trigonometry
Unit 3. Vector Algebra Unit 4. Probability
Unit 5. Coordinate Geometry
Unit 6. Calculus
|Chemistry||Unit1. Atomic Structure|
Unit 2. Nuclear Chemistry
Unit 3. Periodic Classification of Elements
Unit 4. Chemical Bonding
Unit 5. Stoichiometry etc
Note: For detailed information on the syllabus of KLUEEE 2019, candidates must check on the official website of KLU.
For any kind of exams, students should work hard and prepare themselves well. Some popular books for engineering entrance tests are:
|Name of the Book||Publisher/Author|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Engineering Entrances 2019-2005||Vikas Jain|
|Mathematics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced) Algebra||G Tewani|
|Objective Approach to Physics Vol-2 for Engineering Entrances||DC Pandey|
|Lateral Entry to Engg. Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide||R Gupta|
KLUEEE 2019 Result
KLUEEE 2019 Result will be announced on May 02, 2019, following which the selected candidates will be able to appear for counselling. Usually, the results are declared in the 1st week of May every year.
Results can be checked online on the official website by entering application number. KLUEEE 2019 Result will be on the basis of the cutoff list and will be available in the form of score and rank, where both will be displayed along with their names.
Steps to Download the Score Card
Follow these steps carefully to check result:
- Go to KLU official website and search KLUEEE 2019 result window
- Click on result
- Enter your application or admit card number
- Your scorecard will be displayed
- Check and download KLUEEE 2019 result card
KLUEEE 2019 Answer Key
KLUEEE 2019 Answer Key will be available on the website after the entrance test gets over. Since there will be different dates for online and offline mode of entrance exam, answer key will also be released on different dates as per the mode of examination. Answer key released will give a fair idea to the candidates on their performance in the exam.
KLUEEE 2019 Cut Off
KLUEEE Cut off 2019 will be determined by the conducting body KL University as per the average performance of candidates in the entrance test. The cut off is the minimum score that will be needed for a student to get admission. Different cut offs will be determined and declared by KL University for different engineering disciplines. The cut off marks of KLUEEE 2019 will help candidates to choose their branch of engineering. It will be declared after the results declaration on the website.
Along with the cut offs, KL University will also release the Rank List on the website. The Rank List of KLUEEE 2019 will provide the names of shortlisted candidates for appearing in the counseling and taking admission. The rank list will be prepared on the basis of result and cutoff of KLUEEE 2019.
KLUEEE 2019 Counselling
Once the results are announced, KLU will also declare the name of candidates who will be shortlisted for admission. Before admission, KLU will conduct a counselling session for the successful candidates. Call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for counseling.
On the day of counselling, candidates have to display their admit card, call letter and other original and photocopies of relevant certificates to the admission board. Candidates will be able to take admission after the counselling process. Document verification and seat allotment as per capacity will be undertaken during counselling. Counselling for KLU Engineering programs will start from second or third week of May 2019.
At the time of counseling, candidates have to make payment for the following:
- Admission Fee
- Caution Deposit
- Tuition Fee
Documents required at the time of counseling and admission (both original and photocopy) are as follows:
- 12th Boards Marks Certificate
- Category Certificate in case of OBC/ST/SC aspirants
- Certificate for differently abled candidates issued by Medical Authority
- Entrance Exam Admit card
- Counseling Call Letter
- Rank Card (KLUEEE 2019, JEE Main 2019 or other state level engineering entrances of 2019)
- Provisional Certificate
- Qualification Passing Certificate
- Birth certificate
- 6 Recent Passport size color photo
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College