Table of Contents
MCAER PG CET 2020 Result(Out), Answer Keys, Cutoff and Selection Process
MCAER PGCET 2020: Maharashtra Agricultural Universities Examination Board (MAUEB) conducts the Common Entrance Test (CET) for admission to various Post Graduate Programs in the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) in Maharashtra.
- MCAER PG CET 2020 was conducted from March 14 – 16, 2020 in offline mode.
- MCAER PG CET Registration started with the release of official notification on December 9, 2019.
- Application fee for Open Category candidates is INR 800 and INR 600 for Reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have a bachelor degree from the recognized university can apply.
- The exam consists of 200 objective type questions. There is no negative marking. Check MCAER PG CET Exam Pattern
- MCAER PG CET Syllabuscomprises Agriculture, Agril. Engg., Agril.Bio.Tech., Horticulture, Home Science and Forestry.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||MCAER PG CET (Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research)|
|Conducting Body||Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research|
|Courses offered||Post Graduate Courses in Agriculture|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Eligibility criteria||Candidates must have completed a 4-year graduation degree from a recognized university in such courses B.Sc. (Agri.) / B.B.A. (Agriculture) / B.Sc. (ABM) / B.Sc. (BBM) / B.Sc. (Agri. Bio-Tech.) / B.Sc. (Horti.) / B.Sc. (Forestry) degree or equivalent degree.|
INR 600 for General/ OBC
MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Date
MCAER PG CET dates are yet to be declared. Candidates can go through the tentative dates
|Date of Notification||December 9, 2019|
|Last Date of Receiving Online Applications||January 11, 2020|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees through Challan||January 15, 2020|
|Date of Grievances for Student||January 27 – 31, 2020|
|Date of Display of final eligible candidates List||February 03, 2020|
|Date of Online Admit Cards||March 04, 2020|
|Date of MCAER PG CET 2020||March 14 – 16, 2020|
|Date of Display of Answer Keys of all streams||March 27, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||March 29, 2020 (Declared)|
MCAER PG CET 2020 Eligibility
MCAER CET 2020 eligibility criteria vary from course to course. Listed below are eligibility criteria for MCAER CET exam for PG courses:
|M.Sc. (Agri.)||B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) or B.B.M. (Agri.) / B.Sc. (A.B.M) or B. Tech. (Food Sc. / Tech.)* or B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.)** or B. Sc. (Hon.) Home Science***of Agril. the university only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Agri.)|
|M.Sc. (Hort.)||B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) of Agril. the university only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Hort.)|
|M.Sc. (Forestry)||B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Hort.) of Agril. the university only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Forestry)|
|M.Sc. (Home Science)||B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Science of Agril. University only and passing CET for M.Sc. (Home Sc.)|
|M.Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology)||B. Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) or B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) of Agril. University only or B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.Sc. (Agril Biotechnology.)|
|M.Tech. (Agri. Engg.)||B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.) of Agril. University only and passing CET for M.Tech. (Agril. Engg.)|
|M.Tech. (Food Tech.)||B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) of Agril. University only and passing CET for M.Tech. (Food Tech.)|
|M.B.A. (Agri)||B.B.M. (Agri.) / B. Sc. (A.B.M) or B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) or B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) or B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.) or B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Sc. of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc.and passing CET for M.B.A. (Agri.)|
|M.F.Sc.||B.F.Sc. and passing CET for M.F.Sc.|
|M.Sc. (P.H.M.)||B.B.M. (Agri.) / B. Sc. (A.B.M) or B. Sc. (Agri.) or B. Sc. (Hort.) or B. Sc. (Forestry) or B. Sc. (Agril. Biotechnology) or B. Tech. (Food Sc./Tech.) or B. Tech. (Agri. Engg.) or B.Sc. (Hon.) Home Sc. of Agril. university only or B.F.Sc. and passing CET for Post Harvest Management (PHM)|
* For M.Sc. (Agri) Food Science & Technology B.Tech (Food Science / Tech.) students are also eligible.
** For M.Sc. (Agri) Agril. Meteorology, B.Tech. (Agril. Engg. ) students are also eligible.
*** For M.Sc. (Agri) Agril. Extension Education, B. Sc. (Hon.) Home Science students are also eligible.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Application form
MCAER PG CET 2020 application form is available till January 11, 2020 in online mode. Candidates are required to take help of the following instructions for filling the online application form:
- Applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Before filling Online Application, Form Download Information Bulletin of PG-CET 2020 and read the same carefully.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively).
- There is provision to make changes in online MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form, before clicking on Submit Button.
- There is no provision to make changes in the online Application Form one’s the Submit Button clicked.
- After submitting the Online Application Form, the candidate should take a printout of Acknowledgement.
- Required fee is printed on Acknowledgement.
- Pay the fee through online payment facility using State Bank of India collect link which is available on mcaer.org after one working day of filling online Application Form.
- Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card/SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer)/Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card/NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks/Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks/Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Application fee
The application of a candidate for MCAER PG CET 2020 will be successfully submitted only when he/she has made submitted the required application fee. The details with regards to application feet are tabled below:
|Category of Candidate||Application fee to be paid (in INR)|
|Physically handicapped (General)||800|
|Other State Candidates||800|
Candidates can submit the application fee either through online mode that is debit card/ATM card, online wallet etc or through offline channels such as through bank mode, by filling in the challan issued by MCAER PG CET 2020 conducting authority after filling the application form (only if you choose offline payment mode).
MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card
- MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card will be available to download from March 3, 2020 in online mode only.
- The Hall Ticket is to be downloaded from MCAER PG CET official website - mcaer.org
- No candidate will receive MCAER PG CET Admit card via e-mail or post.
- Any discrepancy in the details provided during MCAER PG CET 2020 Registration and mentioned on admit card should be immediately reported to the concerned authorities.
How to download MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of MCAER.
Step 2: Click on the admit card tab/link.
Step 3: Enter Application Number and Password.
Step 4: Click on the Submit button.
Step 5: View and download MCAER PG CET Admit Card.
Step 6: Take clear print of the admit card for MCAER CET exam.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Center
Candidates are advised to give their respective choices of MCAER PG CET 2020 examination cities while filling up the MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form. However, the right of allotment of the centre is reserved by the Board. Requests for change of examination centre will not be entertained.
The list of MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Centers is given below:
|Name of the Centre||Center|
|College of Agriculture, Pune||01|
|College of Agriculture, Akola||02|
|College of Agriculture, Nagpur||03|
|College of Agriculture, Parbhani||04|
|College of Agriculture, Dapoli||05|
|Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri||06|
|College of Agriculture, Kolhapur||07|
|College of Agriculture, Dhule||08|
|College of Agriculture, Latur||09|
|College of Agriculture, Badnapur||10|
|College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal||11|
|College of Agriculture, Karad||12|
|College of Agriculture, Ambejogai||13|
|College of Agriculture, Sonapur (Gadchiroli)||14|
MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Pattern
There are ten different exams conducted under the umbrella of MCAER PG CET 2020. The detailed MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- MCAER PG CET 2020 is of 200 marks.
- The questions will be of objective type.
- Candidates have to darken the answer to the respective number of the question in the OMR sheet with black ink ballpoint pen only.
- Every objective question would carry one mark.
- More than one answer for a question would be treated as an incorrect answer.
- There is no negative marking.
- The answer once marked is final; any change in the option once marked, will amount to an invalid/incorrect response.
- Scratching, overwriting, tick mark and multiple answers will be considered as wrong answers and no marks will be allotted to them.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Result
MCAER PG CET 2020 Result will be announced on March 28, 2020 at the official website. Candidates can check their results by undertaking the following simple steps:
- Visit MCAER PG CET 2020 official website.
- Click on MCAER PG CET 2020 Results.
- Enter your roll number.
- Click on submit.
- Your result would get displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out.
Based on these results counselling will be done for allotment of seats under various disciplines of UG/PG courses.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Counselling
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the MCAER PG CET 2020 and their respective CGPA score in bachelor’s level a merit list would be prepared. Candidates scoring higher marks would be placed higher in the merit list whereas those scoring lower marks would hover at the bottom.
- Counselling process for MCAER PG CET 2020 begins in the month of May 2020.
- Candidates whose name appear in MCAER PG CET 2020 Merit list would be called for the document verification process.
- After the document verification, candidates would be allowed to take part in the registration and choice locking process.
- Counselling would be done on the basis of: -
- Candidate’s performance in the MCAER PG CET 2020 merit list.
- Choice locked by the candidate at the time of choice locking process.
- The decision of board would be final in all regards related to seat allotment and admissions.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College