MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit Card is available at the official website i.e. mcaer.org till exam date i.e. March 23, 24 & 25, 2018. To access the hall ticket, enter Application No. and Select Subject for which you are applied. At the MCAER PG CET Exam Center, candidates must carry coloured copy of MCAER PG CET admit card with original photo ID. MCAER PG CET 2018 exam is scheduled to be conducted on March 23, 24 & 25, 2018.
- The MCAER PG CET 2018 Hall Ticket is available through the candidate’s login window i.e. mcaer.org
- The authority will not send the admit card via post. Check How to Download?
- Candidates have to paste a photograph (same as uploaded at the time of registration) on the admit card. The admit card contain all the exam related details & instructions.
- After examination, the MCAER PG CET 2018 Result will be declared on April 13, 2018.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported immediately so that candidature is not canceled on the exam day.
- In the case of any issue with the name change of a candidate, a legal document must be presented to ensure the authenticity of him/her.
MCAER PG CET 2018 Exam Schedule
|Exam||Date & Time|
Post Harvest Management
Agril. Engg., Agril. Bio Tech.
March 23 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
March 23 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
Horticulture, Food Science
Agril. Business Management
March 24 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
March 24 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
Forestry, Home Science
March 25 (10:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
March 25 (03:00 PM to 05:00 PM)
How to Download MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit Card?
The steps to download the MCAER PG CET 2018 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. mcaer.org
- Click on “Admit Card for P.G. CET-2018”.
- Enter the details as required like as your Application No. and Select Subject.
- Click on Submit button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit Card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit Card
Your admit card is the main document for your eligibility to sit for the entrance test. This is the main proof of you as a candidate appearing for MCAER PG CET 2018. The Admit Card will carry important information like as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Roll Number or Application number of the candidate
- Exam Center
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Timing etc.
Documents Required with MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit Card
On the day of the exam, candidates are requested to carry with them the following –
- MCAER PG CET 2018 Admit card
- Identity proof: This can be your pan card, Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter id or any i-proof recognized by the government.
- Passport photograph: Candidates are also advised to carry with 2 recent passport sized photographs.
MCAER PG CET 2018 Exam Centers
There are 14 centers for the MCAER PG CET. All these centers are in the state of Maharashtra. The exam centers for MCAER PG CET 2018 are given in the table below –
|Test Center Code||Name of Centers|
|01||College of Agriculture, Pune|
|02||College of Agriculture, Akola|
|03||College of Agriculture, Nagpur|
|04||College of Agriculture, Parbhani|
|05||College of Agriculture, Dapoli|
|06||Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri|
|07||College of Agriculture, Kolhapur|
|08||College of Agriculture, Dhule|
|09||College of Agriculture, Latur|
|10||College of Agriculture, Badnapur|
|11||College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal|
|12||College of Agriculture, Karad|
|13||College of Agriculture, Ambejogai|
|14||College of Agriculture, Sonapur (Gadchiroli)|
MCAER PG CET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must be present at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the e-Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- The candidates will not be allowed to use calculators or log tables.
- Any modern electronic equipments, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculator, wireless sets, bits of paper, books/note and more will not be allowed inside the examination hall. No counter will be provided to keep all of the above-mentioned stuff.
- Wristwatch will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear at any exam centre other than the one allotted and mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall till the completion of the entire duration of the exam time. The duration of the entrance examination will be of 120 minutes.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College