MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card(Out)and Exam Centers
MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card has been released on March 4, 2020 on the official site. To access the hall ticket, candidates must enter the application no. and select the subject for which they have applied. Candidates must carry a coloured copy of MCAER PG CET admit card with original photo ID to the exam.
- The authority will not send the admit card via post.
- Candidates have to paste a photograph (same as uploaded at the time of registration) on the admit card. The admit card contains all the exam related details & instructions.
- Any discrepancy on the admit card must be reported immediately so that candidature is not cancelled on the exam day.
- In the case of any issue with the name change of a candidate, a legal document must be presented to ensure the authenticity of him/her.
Direct link to download MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card
How to Download MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card?
The steps to download the MCAER PG CET 2020 admit card is given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. mcaer.org
- Click on “Admit Card for P.G. CET-2020”.
- Enter the details as required like as your Application No. and Select Subject.
- Click on Submit button.
- Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card for future reference.
Details Mentioned on MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card
Your admit card is the main document for your eligibility to sit for the entrance test. This is the main proof of you as a candidate appearing for MCAER PG CET 2020. The Admit Card will carry important information like as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Roll Number or Application Number of the candidate
- Exam Center
- Exam Venue Address
- Exam Timing etc.
Documents Required with MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit Card
On the day of the exam, candidates are requested to carry with them the following –
- MCAER PG CET 2020 Admit card
- Identity proof: This can be your pan card, Aadhar card, driving license, passport, voter id or any i-proof recognized by the government.
- Passport photograph: Candidates are also advised to carry with 2 recent passport – sized photographs.
MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Centers
There are 14 centers for the MCAER PG CET. All these centers are in the state of Maharashtra. The exam centers for MCAER PG CET 2020 are given in the table below –
|Test Center Code||Name of Centers|
|01||College of Agriculture, Pune|
|02||College of Agriculture, Akola|
|03||College of Agriculture, Nagpur|
|04||College of Agriculture, Parbhani|
|05||College of Agriculture, Dapoli|
|06||Dr. A.S. College of Agril. Engg., Rahuri|
|07||College of Agriculture, Kolhapur|
|08||College of Agriculture, Dhule|
|09||College of Agriculture, Latur|
|10||College of Agriculture, Badnapur|
|11||College of Agricultural Biotechnology, Yavatmal|
|12||College of Agriculture, Karad|
|13||College of Agriculture, Ambejogai|
|14||College of Agriculture, Sonapur (Gadchiroli)|
MCAER PG CET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
- Candidates must be present at the test centre as per the reporting time mentioned in the e-Admit card.
- Candidates should register their name at the registration counter and carry the e-Admit card and a valid ID proof for verification.
- The candidates will not be allowed to use calculators or log tables.
- Any modern electronic equipment's, gadgets, pagers, mobile phones, Bluetooth, markers, white fluid, calculator, wireless sets, bits of paper, books/note and more will not be allowed inside the examination hall. No counter will be provided to keep all of the above-mentioned stuff.
- Wristwatch will not be allowed inside the exam hall.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear at any exam centre other than the one allotted and mentioned in the hall ticket.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the test hall until the completion of the entire duration of the exam time. The duration of the entrance examination will be of 120 minutes.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College