MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form (Out): Eligibility, Application Fee
MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form is available in online mode on the official website. Last date to submit the online application form is January 11, 2020. Admission will be given on the basis of merit formulated by considering weightage of 70 per cent of the CET score and 30 per cent of the CGPA of the student.
- MCAER PG CET 2020 will be conducted in the month of March in multiple sessions.
- Candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the norms for eligibility before filling the application form. Check MCAER PGCET Eligibility
- After filling the application form candidates have to make payment of INR 600. Check How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2020?
- Applicants have to fill the application form properly and carefully as if they fill incorrect data and submit the form, no change will be permitted in it at any later stage.
- If the application form is submitted after the last date, it will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
Latest: Direct Link to apply for MCAER PG CET 2020
MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to take help of the following instructions for filling the online application form.
- Satisfy yourself about the eligibility requirements for appearing in the examination.
- Applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively). Please remember the password given by you. It is important for further Login.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form, before clicking on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in Online Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form ones Submit Button clicked.
- After submitting the Online Application Form, the candidate should take a printout of Acknowledgement.
- The required fee is printed on Acknowledgement.
- Pay the fee through online payment facility using State bank of India collect link which is available on www.mcaer.org after one working day of filling online Application Form.
- Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer) /Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
- For Online Payment facility Link is available on mcaer.org
- Note Applicable Bank Charges plus taxes if any will be recovered at the time of payment.
Note: Mere appearing to CET is not claim for admission to any faculty without prescribed eligibility to the respective faculty. The admission will be given on verification of original documents as per the eligibility criteria of the respective degree program.
How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2020 Application?
- Visit the official website i.e. mcaer.org
- Find the link stating MCAER PG CET Application Form 2020.
- Fill the online application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on “Submit”
MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Fee Payment
The submission of Application Form can only be completed after the successful fee payment. Candidates can pay the online application fee by various option as per the candidate’s choice. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
General, OBC Category candidates have to make payment of INR 600. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to make payment of INR 300. Candidates belonging to other state have to make payment of INR 600.
|Category||General/ OBC||SC/ST||Other state candidates|
Note: Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer) /Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
Details to be filled MCAER PG CET 2020 Application Form
Candidates need to login on the official website using the User ID and Password mentioned in the email sent on their registered email address. Thereafter, aspirants need to fill the below-mentioned details in their application form for the MCAER CET 2020 exam:
|Aadhaar Number||PAN Number||Candidate's Name|
|Mobile Number||Address||Pin Code|
|City/Village||Father's Occupation||Parents Annual Income|
|Father's Name||Mother's Name||Domicile State|
|Caste||Student's Bank Name & Branch|
|SSC Percentage||SSC Mark sheet Upload||College State|
|College District||College Taluka||College City|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College