MCAER PG CET 2019 Application process will be available online on the official website. Admission will be given on the basis of merit formulated by considering weightage of 70 per cent of the CET score and 30 per cent of the CGPA of the student. MCAER PG CET 2019 will be scheduled for multiple sessions i.e. March 23, 24 & 25, 2019.
- Candidates should ensure that they satisfy all the norms for eligibility before filling the application form.
- After filling the application form candidates have to make payment of INR 600. Check How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2019?
- Applicants have to fill the application form properly and carefully as if they fill incorrect data and submit the form, no change will be permitted in it at any later stage.
- If the application form is submitted after the last date, it will be considered invalid and will be rejected.
MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates are required to take help of the following instructions for filling the online application form.
- Satisfy yourself about the eligibility requirements for appearing in the examination.
- Applicants should have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Online Application Form carefully and upload scanned photograph and signature (Size of Photograph and Signature should not be greater than 35KB, 30KB respectively). Please remember the password given by you. It is important for further Login.
- There is provision to make changes in the Online Application Form, before click on Submit Button. Candidate should verify the correctness of entries made in Online Application Form. There is no provision to make changes in the Online Application Form ones Submit Button clicked.
- After submitting Online Application Form, candidate should take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Required fee is printed on Acknowledgement.
- Pay the fee through online payment facility using State bank of India collect link which is available on www.mcaer.org after one working day of filling online Application Form.
- Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer) /Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
- For Online Payment facility Link is available on www.mcaer.org
- Note Applicable Bank Charges plus taxes if any will be recovered at the time of payment.
Note: Mere appearing to CET is not claim for admission to any faculty without prescribed eligibility to the respective faculty. The admission will be given on verification of original documents as per the eligibility criteria of respective degree program.
How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2019 Application?
Name of the Candidate:
- Candidate should enter their name in capital letters.
- In 1st text box type your Surname.
- In 2nd text box type your First Name.
- In 3rd text box type your Father’s Name.
- In 4th text box type your Mother’s Name.
- Incorrect names may invite rejection of candidature at any stage.
Date of Birth:
- Select your Month, Year and Date from Calendar which will appear after clicking on Date of Birth text box.
- Select your Gender from Male or Female Buttons.
- Select your Nationality from Nationality Combo box.
- Select your Category from Category Combo box.
Address for Communication:
- Enter your Communication Address in Text Boxes provided.
- Enter your STD Code number in Text Box provided.
Tel No. :
- Enter your Telephone number in Text Box provided.
Mobile No. :
- Enter your Mobile number in Text Box provided.
- Enter your E-mail address in Text Box provided.
Degree code at graduation:
- Select your Degree code at graduation from Combo box.
Subject streams in which CET is to be given:
- Select your stream in which CET is to be given from Check boxes.
- Select your choice of Examination Center from Combo box. Examination centers are to be selected as per the available streams at these centers
UG College Code:
- Enter your UG Degree College Code
Photograph and Signature:
- Upload your recent Photograph and Signature.
MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Fee Payment
The submission of Application Form can only be completed after the successful fee payment. Candidates can pay the online application fee by various option as per candidate’s choice. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
General, OBC Category candidates have to make payment of INR 600. Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to make payment of INR 300. Candidates belonging to other state have to make payment of INR 600.
|Category||General/ OBC||SC/ST||Other state candidates|
Note: Payment can be done through various options, State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card / SBI Branches (Cash/Transfer) /Other Bank’s Debit Card and Credit Card / NEFT/RTS/GRPT through Branch/Internet Banking of other Banks / Online GRPT through INB/ATM Card of our Associate Banks / Mobile Banking and Self Service Kiosk.
Details to be filled MCAER PG CET 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to login on the official website using the User ID and Password mentioned in the email sent on their registered email address. Thereafter, aspirants need to fill the below mentioned details in their application form for MCAER CET 2019 exam:
|Aadhaar Number||PAN Number||Candidate's Name|
|Mobile Number||Address||Pin Code|
|City/Village||Father's Occupation||Parents Annual Income|
|Father's Name||Mother's Name||Domicile State|
|Caste||Student's Bank Name & Branch|
|SSC Percentage||SSC Mark sheet Upload||College State|
|College District||College Taluka||College City|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College