MU OET Results 2019: The Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will release the results of Manipal Online Test in the month of May 2019. Visit the official portal (www.manipal.edu) and enter the required credentials to check the results and scores. The merit list having the ranks of the test takers will also be published by the regulating authority. Counselling and Seat allotment process will begin after the ranks are announced.
This year, MU OET 2019 is scheduled for the 2nd week of April 2019 in computer-based mode. On completion of the test, the final score will be displayed on the screen immediately. The test score can also be verified online, 24 hours after the test completion.
MU OET 2019 Result Dates
All the important dates regarding MU OET 2019 are tabulated below:
|MU OET 2019 Result||Last Week of May 2019|
|MU OET 2019 Merit List||Towards the End of May 2019|
|Manipal University Counselling||June 2019|
|Commencement of classes||July 2019|
How to Check MU OET Results?
Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results via online mode only. Merit list of MU OET/ MET is released a few days after the release of the result. Steps to check the results are as followed:
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.manipal.edu.
Step 2: Click on ‘Admissions’ tab placed in the upper part of the page.
Step 3: Select ‘MU OET Results’ link.
Step 4: Enter your MET Application Number and Password.
Step 5: Click ‘Submit’ button.
Note: MU OET 2019 result will be displayed on your screen. Candidates can check their score and take the print out for future use. The shortlisted candidates having their names in the merit list will be called for counselling as per their ranks in merit list.
Details on MU OET Scorecard
MU OET 2019 Scorecard is released along with the results. The scorecard contains the marks obtained by the student. It is used in the admission process. The details mentioned in the documents are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Passport size photo uploaded at the time of registration
- Signature of the candidate
- Category (if any)
- Qualifying Status
- Marks obtained
MU OET Merit List
A merit list will be prepared based on the marks gained in MU OET 2019. On the basis of their ranks, students are called on different days for Manipal University Counselling. The list is published after a few days on the official website i.e. manipal.edu. Candidates whose names appear in the list are eligible to participate in the counselling session. Listed below are some important points related to the same:
- Merit list is available only in online mode.
- The list will have candidate’s All India Rank.
- Enter the issued Application Number on the official University website to check the scores and ranks.
- The list is prepared in descending order, with the student getting maximum marks on the top of the list.
- Having your name in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University, it simply means that a candidate is eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
- Candidates have to obtain a minimum of 50% in MU OET 2019 to appear in the Rank list.
- For multiple attempts, best of the scores will be considered for the merit list
MU OET 2019 Cut Off
- Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for appearing MU OET 2019 merit list.
- Candidates who score higher than the cut off are included in the merit list.
- There are no cut off marks.
- Students have to score half the marks in MU OET paper to get their name included in the merit list.
- However, getting into the list does not mean that they will surely get admission into the college.
MU OET 2019 Counselling
Counselling for final admissions is organised by Manipal University, for seat allotment to the selected program. Below is the basic procedure followed in counselling:
- Registration: First of all, candidates have to fill the registration form through the official website to participate in the counseling.
- Documents Verification: Next, they must get their original documents verified along with the one set of self-attested photocopies of the documents.
- Seat Allotment: The seats will be allotted as per their ranks and availability of seats and the choices filled by them.
- Counseling fee: Pay the course fees by DD/Produce confirmation of RTGS payment and collect the provisional admission letter.
- Waitlist: Waitlist will be published for candidates who wish to change the allotted seat followed by the second round of counseling and those have not allotted the seats in the first round.
- Filing/Modifying Filled Choices: In this step, one can fill/modify their choices and the order of their preference by logging in to their portal. Candidates are advised to take the printout of the modified or filled lock choices.
- Report to the allotted colleges: With the provisional admission letter, candidates have to report the allotted college to them as per the dates mentioned in the letter.
Mandatory Documents for Counselling
- MU OET 2019 e-Hall Ticket.
- OET 2019 Scorecard.
- Counselling call letter.
- Original copy of 10th class mark sheet.
- Original copy of 12th class mark sheet.
- Under graduate degree certificate (if applicable).
- Marks sheets of all the qualifying exams and degree.
- Post graduate diploma certificate (if applicable).
- Conduct certificate or Character certificate from the last studied institution.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College