NIPER JEE 2019 Application Forms will be available from the last week of April 2019 on the official website. The last date for online registration is May second week 2019. Candidates can apply through online mode only. NIPER JEE 2019 is scheduled to be conducted on June 10, 2018 (tentative).
- So, candidates are requested to visit the official website https://www.onlinejobsform.in/niper-jee-online-application-form/ for downloading the application form.
- Applicants need to click on the registration link and create a user id and password.
- Candidates need to fill the details required.
- Once the form is filled and saved it will redirect to the payment page.
- After the payment is made for the exam a confirmation page will appear where towards the end one needs to initiate digital signature.
- A passport size photograph needs to be uploaded to complete filling up the application form.
- Post everything required is filled and candidate hits the submit button, he or she will be able to save the registration form and also take a print out of the same.
- Applicants are required to send this print out to the below address.
- This will complete the application procedure.
NIPER JEE – Master, National Institute of Pharmaceutical
Education and Research, (NIPER), Balanagar,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500037
NIPER JEE 2019 Application Dates
The last date to fill the NIPER JEE 2019 Application fee is 3rd week of May. NIPER JEE 2019 will be held in the second week of June 2019. Below is a tabular format which will ensure presence of all important dates that students need to refer to.
|Commencement of Application Process||April last week 2019|
|Last date of online registration||May second week 2019|
|Last date to pay application fee||May third week 2019|
|Last date to send registration slip||May last week 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||June first week 2019|
|Date of Examination||June second week 2019|
How to fill NIPER JEE 2019 Application form
The steps to fill NIPER JEE 2019 application form are as below;
- Applicants need to visit the official website which is www.niper.nic.in and register to create a user id and password.
- While creating the password candidates are requested to use alpha numeric combination with one letter as upper case and it should also include a special character.
- The password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Using the same user id and password, one needs to click on the NIPER JEE 2019 application form and download the same.
- It is a button similar to the one mentioned below.
- Details of the application form like; name, date of birth, address, father’s name, category, and subject applied for and so on needs to be filled accurately.
- Once the details are filled the payment needs to be initiated.
- Finally the confirmation receipt needs to be sent to the chairman’s office for further processing.
- Documents that need to be uploaded are photo Id proof and address proof of the candidate.
- Standard tenth and twelfth mark sheet.
- Reservation certificate if applicable.
- Medical certificate if applying under handicapped category.
- Valid GATE, GPAT or NET score card if applicable.
- Passport sized photo.
- The signature of candidate is required; however it has to be digital signature.
- The fee payment can be done through either credit or debit card or net banking or e-challan options.
- In case of e-challan, it will take 48 hours to reflect since the bank date gets captured during that duration.
Password to open the online portal of NIPER JEE 2019 if misplaced can be reset again using the mobile number or email address that are filled while registering for the exam.
NIPER JEE 2019 Application Fee
Below is the details on the application fee structure that NIPER JEE 2019 follows. The application fee is paid during registration through credit or debit card or net banking options.
|MS, M. Pharma, M. Tech||General/OBC||2000|
Details in NIPER JEE 2019 Application form
The details in NIPER JEE 2019 Application Form are as below;
- Complete name of candidate.
- Father’s name.
- Postal address.
- In Case of NRI students, available documents need to be mentioned.
- Mobile number and email address (should be verified at the time of registration.)
- Category as in general or any other certified category.
- Physical ailment if any.
- Previous degree details from lowest to highest in order.
- The course opting for.
- Score for either; GATE, NET or GPAT exam.
- Number of attempt and click on not applicable if appearing for the first time.
- If appeared before for NIPER JEE exam then kindly mention the previous attempt score.
- Digital signature: must upload a scanned copy of signature on white background.
- It must be in jpeg format and not more than 50kb.
The below table will summarize the information that students need to keep handy in order to fill on NIPER JEE 2019 Application Form: -
|Topic||Details that need to be filled|
|Name of applicant||Surname middle name and name (as displayed in id proof)|
|Gender||Male, Female or Transgender|
|Category||Select the category from available option, in case of any other fill the detail in other option|
|Academic Details||Qualification in lowest to highest order|
|Correspondence Details||Complete address along with zip code of applicant|
NIPER JEE 2019 Application Form Correction
Applicants are advised to fill the data carefully before saving and submitting the same. Since NIPER JEE 2019 Application Form doesn’t give a scope for correcting data that is filled during filling the application form. It is important to understand that the below details once filled during registering for NIPER JEE online cannot be altered or modified. They are:
- Name of applicant.
- Father’s name or name of guardian of candidate.
- Candidate’s date of birth.
- Registered mobile number.
- Registered email address.
Since, on the basis of the above information the applicant’s registration id is created so the information cannot be changed. Applicants can ask for correction only on admit card under circumstances where the applicant’s name appears differently than it is on the application form.
NIPER JEE 2019 Eligibility
Candidates are advised that before registering for NIPER 2019 examination and applying for the same, they should first of all ensure that they are eligible for applying for the exam. Post checking eligibility one should apply. Kindly take a note that incase candidate is not eligible but still applied and paid application fee for NIPER JEE 2019 exam then, engineering council can nullify the application and the application fee will not be refunded under such circumstances.
For M. Pharma course:
- The qualifying degree should be either B. Pharma or a master degree in chemistry, life science, botany etc.
- B.Tech chemical engineers are also eligible.
- M.B.B.S or BAMS degree will also work as eligibility criteria.
- Applicants must have a minimum percentage of 60% in aggregate in previous qualifying degree to qualify for the exam.
- For SC/ST a minimum of 55% is required in aggregate.
- For physically challenged candidates minimum 50% marks is required to qualify.
- Final year students can also apply depending upon their pretest and test results.
For Ph.D. in Pharma courses and the like:
- One needs to be M.S in Pharma, M. Pharma, MTech Pharma or any other degree in similar discipline in order to be eligible for applying for applying for the above course.
- Here too candidates must secure minimum 60% marks in the previous exam.
- SC/ST candidates are given a leverage of 55% marks.
- And the same is 50% for physically challenged individuals.
- Candidates must have a valid GATE, NET or GPAT score.
- Final year students are eligible.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College