PESSAT 2018 Result will be declared in the last week of May 2018. PESSAT result will be available only on the official website www.pes.edu.
- PESSAT 2018 Result will display marks secured by candidates, scores and rank card.
- PESSAT 2018 Rank card will be available for download.
- Result will be only listed for candidates who had appeared for the entrance test.
- PESSAT result can be downloaded by entering registration number and date of birth.
- Peoples Education Society University will be responsible for the assessment and declaration of result.
- The cutoff list will be displayed on the website after the declaration of result.
- (Peoples Education Society Scholastic Aptitude Test) is conducted by Peoples Education Society University. The test is conducted for admission into various UG and PG courses under PES University.
Check PESSAT 2018
PESSAT 2018 Result Important Dates
PESSAT 2018 Result will be announced by Peoples Education Society University on May 24, 2018.
| PESSAT 2018 Online Registration begins|| October 11, 2018|
| Last date of Online Registration|| April 17, 2018|
| PESSAT 2018 Exam Date|| April 15 – May 20, 2018|
| PESSAT 2018 Result|| May 24, 2018|
|PESSAT 2018 Counselling Dates||June 3 – June 4, 2018|
How to Check PESSAT 2018 Result?
The result will be declared by Peoples Education Society University online on the official website. Result will be available for download on the official website.
Candidates can view and download their PESSAT 2018 Result in the mentioned steps:
- Visit PESSAT official website http://pes.edu
- Click on “PESSAT 2018 Result” link
- Enter the Registration number and select the month, date and year of the birth date from the drop-down menu.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take a A4 size print out.
- Result will display details such as marks scored and rank in the exam.
- The further procedures will require the result. Hence, candidates should keep the result safe till the completion of admission process.
Details on PESSAT 2018 Rank Card
PESSAT 2018 Result Rank Card will mention details of candidate. The details are listed below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Marks secured in the exam
PESSAT 2018 Answer Key
PESSAT 2018 Answer key will be released by PES University on their official website. The answer key will be available for download a few days after examination.
Here are the steps to download PESSAT 2018 Answer Key:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link “View and Download PESSAT 2018 Answer Key”
- Different sets of Answer keys should be selected from the drop-down menu.
- The link will open in a new window in PDF format
- Candidates can click download and save in their computers.
- Applicants can check and cross verify with their response.
- An approximate marks and percentage can be calculated by the appeared candidates.
Check PESSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
PESSAT 2018 Merit List
PESSAT Merit list will be available on the official website of PES University.
On the basis of marks secured by candidates in the Aptitude test, a merit list will be prepared.
- PES University will be responsible for listing the merit and updating it on their website.
- In case there is a tie between two candidates, the one with high total marks for class 12 will be selected.
- In case of a tie between both PESSAT and class 12 marks, candidate who is elder in age will be given preference.
- A combined merit list will be displayed which will list the roll numbers and names of candidates who are shortlisted for the first round of counselling.
- A merit list based on the categories such as General category merit list, SC category merit list, ST category merit list and OBC category merit list will also be displayed on the website.
PESSAT 2018 Cut off
PES University, Bangalore will declare the cut off list for PESSAT 2018. The cut off list will be displayed on the website soon after the declaration of the result.
The cut off list will be declared as:
- PESSAT Cut off list will be declared for all the courses such as B.Tech, B.Des, B.Arch., Bachelor Management Programs, M.Tech, M.Com, M.Sc., Law and Master’s Management Programs.
- The cut off will be declared on the basis of marks secured in the Aptitude test.
- The qualifying applicants for B.Tech Program will be listed on the website who will be required to report for the first round of counselling.
- The qualifying candidates for other programs will also be listed to carry out the proceeding for admission.
- Counselling for B.Tech programs will be conducted on June 3 and 4, 2018.
PESSAT 2018 Counselling
PESSAT 2018 Counselling will be carried out in three steps:
- First Round Counselling
- Submission of Documents
- Second Round Counselling
- Applicants who are selected on the basis of merit will be required to fill an application online with their details and secured marks.
- On the basis of the application, candidates who have applied for B.Tech programs will be allotted the date and time for the first round of counselling.
- The selected candidates who have applied for other courses will be notified about the admission process either on the official website or via email.
- No counselling will be conducted for candidates seeking admission for other faculties.
The documents for admission should be submitted before June 26, 2018. Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- PESSAT 2018 Hall Ticket & Rank Card
- 10+2 Marks Card
- Transfer Certificate/College Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- 6 Passport and Stamp size color photos
- Two Demand drafts (For 3,00,000 & 10,000) in the favor of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- Aadhaar Card
Candidate can bring one parent along with them for counselling. In any case, the selected candidate is unable to attend the session, one of the parents can represent candidate with CET Verification Process carried out on the same day.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College