Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form can be filled in online mode only from March 01, 2018. Interested candidates can fill the application form by visiting the official website till April 10, 2018.
- Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form will not be available in offline mode.
- The application forms will be filled by performing four steps- Registration, filling the form, Online Payment, and printing the form.
- The application fee is INR 2800 for all General and OBC candidates and INR 1400 for all SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Bonafides of Rajasthan state will be eligible to appear for Rajasthan JET 2018, provided they secure at least 50% marks.
- Information pertaining to candidate’s personal details, contact details, academic details, etc. must be filled in the online application form.
Rajasthan JET is the name of the entrance test called Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Joint Online Test. Rajasthan JET 2018 is a state level entrance exam conducted every year. The exam is conducted to offer admission into the Undergraduate programs offered at MPUAT.
Rajasthan JET 2018 Highlights
|Name of the exam||Rajasthan JET 2018|
|Stream||Engineering and Science|
|Level of the exam||State level|
|Courses applying for||B.Tech and B.Sc|
|Application Form releasing Body||Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Steps for filling form||4 (Registration, filling the form, online payment and printing the form)|
|Rajasthan JET application form fee||INR 2800 (General/OBC/SBC) and INR 1400 (ST/SC/PH)|
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Dates
Candidates are recommended to keep themselves updated about the important dates regarding Rajasthan JET examination as it helps them to plan their schedule wisely. They should visit the official university website regularly, so that they do not miss any time limit. The table below shows us the major dates concerning the exam:
|Name of Event||Date|
|Notification about RAJASTHAN JET 2018||March 01, 2018|
|RAJASTHAN JET 2018 application form filling starts||March 01, 2018|
|Last date for submission of the form||April 10, 2018|
|Release of admit card||May 14, 2018|
Know About Rajasthan JET 2018 Admit card
Rajasthan JET 2018 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria for appearing in Rajasthan JET 2018 is prescribed by the official exam conducting body namely Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology located in Udaipur (MPUAT). Applicants those wish to apply for Rajasthan JET 2018, have to fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the brochure.
- Candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination documented equivalent to it by the university in any of the succeeding subjects are eligible to appear in JET: Agriculture, Chemistry Biology, Mathematics, or Physics.
- An applicant must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in the aforementioned examination (10+2).
- Students from Arts and Commerce stream are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates having supplementary in the 10+2 examination of 2018 are not eligible for Rajasthan JET 2018.
- The maximum age limit for the exam is 25 years as on January 01, 2018.
- Rajasthan JET 2018 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or the candidate must have studied for the previous three years of qualifying examination uninterruptedly as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
How to Apply for Rajasthan JET 2018?
Students can apply online for Rajasthan JET 2018. No offline application form is there. The four steps are given below in detail:
- Students can fill Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form via online mode only.
- Go to the official RCA Udaipur website
- Click on ‘Apply for Rajasthan JET 2018’ tab at the lower part of the homepage.
- Enter your name, Email ID and a valid phone number.
- After filling the applicable information, click on ‘Register’.
- A user ID and password are sent to the Email ID provided and the Phone number given. Obtain the 6-digit password and ID.
- Once successfully registered, you can continue for the next steps.
Filling of Online Application Form
- A Candidate must read the directions given on the website carefully.
- Candidate should guarantee that the photo and signature belongs to the same person i.e. his/her only in dimensions specified.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to last date i.e. April 2018 using registration number and password. Keep the password safe.
- The application form can be updated and corrected before the closing date of form filling. Candidates can log in with their ID and password anytime, to change the details.
Depositing the Fees
- Fees of Rajasthan JET 2018 Application form is INR 2800 + bank charges if any for General/OBC/SBC candidates and INR 1400 + bank charges if any, for candidates of SC/ST/PC >39%.
- Fees can be paid through online mode only.
- This fee is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
Printing of Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form
- Proper print is only likely after successful submission of Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form and deposition of the obligatory fees.
- Click the ‘Print’ button on the web portal and get print of application form.
- Keep this print out safe for your record.
Details in Rajasthan JET 2018 Application form
Rajasthan JET 2018 Application Form asks the candidate’s personal details, academic details and contact information to be filled.
|Details asked||How to fill|
|Name||Enter your full name|
|Father’s name||Enter your Father’s full name|
|Mother’s Name||Enter your mother’s full name|
|Gender||Choose your gender|
|Date of Birth||Fill your birth date|
|Email ID||Enter a valid Email ID|
|Phone Number||Enter you contact number|
|Nationality||Indian or other|
|State of Eligibility||State from which you have passed class 12|
|Name of Institution||Name of the school from which you passed Class 12|
|Name of the Board||Name of your Board in Class 12|
|Year of Passing||Year in which you studied Class 12|
|Uploading documents||Upload your photo, signature, and finger impression in JPG format|
|Size of photos||30 KB|
|City Choice||Choose your test city preference|
Rajasthan JET 2018 FAQs
- I am domicile of Gujarat, am I eligible?
Ans. No, candidates should be Bonafide of Rajasthan or must have studied the last three years in Rajasthan to be eligible.
- I have mistakenly chosen a wrong city. How can I change my city choice?
Ans. You can change the personal details till the last date.
- Is there any application fee concession?
Ans. Yes, there is 5% fee concession, the details are in the brochure. One needs to fill a form for it.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College