SAAT 2020 Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, Application Fee
SAAT 2020 Application Form has been made available from January 1, 2020 in online mode. Aspirants seeking admission to various UG and PG courses are required to visit the official website and read the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- Last date to fill SAAT 2020 Application Form has been extended till May 17, 2020
- Aspirants with Diploma in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy or Hotel Management can enrol themselves into the regular course with Lateral entry scheme. Check SAAT Eligibility
- SAAT 2020 Application Form can be filled by performing these steps- Registration, Form Filling and Submission.
- Take note that no application fee has to be paid for SAAT 2020.
- The test will be conducted at 62 centres in 40 cities in India for various courses except for Medical and Dental courses.
SAAT is a national level test conducted once in a year. SAAT is conducted by Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University which is located in Odisha. SAAT 2020 will be conducted in both online and offline mode.
Latest: Direct Link to apply for SAAT 2020
SAAT 2020 Application Dates
SAAT 2020 Application Dates
Here are tentative dates tabulated for reference
|SAAT 2020 Application Form availability from||Jan 1, 2020|
|Last date to fill the SAAT 2020 Application Form||May 17, 2020(Extended)|
|SAAT 2020 Admit Card will be issued on||May 05, 2020|
|SAAT 2020 is scheduled for|
SAAT 2020 Eligibility
SAAT 2020 Eligibility
The minimum eligibility for applying for SAAT 2020 examination for UG courses is 10+2 or any other equivalent examination. For PG courses, the minimum eligibility is a degree in the specialized subject. The list of programs available in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University, Odisha is listed below.
For Undergraduate courses, aspirants are required to pass their 10+2 examination or any other equivalent examination with at least 50% of marks. The detailed eligibility for all the courses can be read below:
For Dual Degree in Engineering or B.Tech
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 exam or any equivalent exam from a recognized Board or University.
- The minimum marks required are 50% marks with PCM as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who have appeared 10+2 exam and are anticipating their results are also eligible to apply.
- No age limit is applicable.
- 10+2 pass or any other equivalent exam from a recognized institute.
For MBBS and BDS
- Aspirants should have passed the 10+2 exam or equivalent exam with at least 50% of marks.
- For SC/ST/OBC Category, the minimum marks requirement is 40%
- The lower age limit is 17 years of age and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 30 December 2020.
- A relaxation of 5 years is applicable for SC/ST category in the Upper age limit.
For B.Sc. in Agriculture
- Applicants must have passed or appeared 10+2 exam with a minimum of 50% for general category and 40% for SC/ST/OBC.
- The lower age limit for application is 17 years and upper age limit is 23 years as on 30 December 2020.
For Post Graduate courses, the minimum eligibility is a degree in the respective subject. The detailed eligibility on the basis, of course, is below.
- Aspirants must have possessed any of the degrees such as Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Technology, AMIE, MCA, M.Sc. or any equivalent exam.
- The minimum marks requirement is at least 50% of marks.
- A Bachelor Degree or any equivalent in Business Administration with at least 50% of marks.
- For SC/ST/OBC category, the minimum requirement is 45%.
- A Bachelor Degree with minimum 50% of marks for general category.
- For SC/ST/OBC category, 45% of marks is the minimum requirement.
- Applicants with Business Mathematics at +2 or +3 levels are not eligible.
- A Bachelor Degree in Science with at least 50% of marks and 45% for SC/ST/OBC category.
For M.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Nursing with at least 55%
- B.Pharm degree with 55% for general category and 50% for SC/ST/OBC category.
- Applicants who have qualified GPAT are exempted from the written test but are required to submit the application.
Lateral Entry Programs are for aspirants holding Diploma, these candidates can apply directly without having to appear for the written test.
- A Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science with at least 60% marks.
For Engineering, Hotel Management and Pharmacy Programs
- Applicants must have passed Diploma in their respective subject with at least 60%
SAAT 2020 Application Guide
How to Fill SAAT 2020 Application Form?
SAAT 2020 Application Form will be processed online only. Aspirants should visit the official website http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/ and follow these steps.
- Aspirants are required to register by clicking on “Register for SAAT 2020”
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to enter details such as name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, gender, etc.
- Click on “submit”, an autogenerated email will be sent your registered email id.
- After registration, an application number will be generated which should be saved or written down for all future references.
Fill in the Personal Details
- Applicants should fill in all the details such as Name, Guardian’s Name, Guardian’s or Parent’s Income, Occupation etc.
Fill in Academic Details
- Enter all the required details such as Qualifying exam, Board, University, Year of Passing etc.
- Applicants should enter the details without any errors.
Upload Photograph and Signature
- Applicants should upload their recent passport-sized scanned image and scanned signature in jpg format.
Select the Exam Center
- Applicants should select and mark the exam center as per their convenience.
- SAAT will be conducted in 40 cities and applicants can choose from 62 exam centers across India.
- Applicants should review the form for all the missing details and errors.
- And click submit.
- No Application fee is charged.
- Applicants can download the form after successful submission. A print out should be taken as proof of application.
- Candidates who want to apply for more than one program if they fulfil the eligibility, separate forms should be filled.
- Also, the admission selection procedure dates should be selected separately.
- Only one course is allotted on one date during the admission selection process
Details in SAAT 2020 Application Form
Applicants are required to fill in all the vacant columns marked with asterisks. The details required in SAAT 2020 Application Form are tabulated below.
|Details asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name of the Candidate||Fill in the name as on 10+2 mark sheet|
|Father’s Name or Guardian’s Name||As Per mentioned. For e.g. Last Name First Name Middle name|
|Father’s or Guardian’s Occupation||Select from the drop-down menu|
|Father’s or Guardian’s Annual Income||Fill in the annual income after confirming|
|Category||Select the category from the drop-down menu|
|Date of Birth||As on class 10-mark sheet|
|Board of Examination||Enter qualifying exam’s Board|
|Academic Details||Enter details such as percentage, hall ticket or seat number, qualifying exam or any other equivalent exam.|
|Exam Center||Select the exam centre from 62 centres across 40 cities.|
|Chosen Program||Select one Program only. If you want to apply for more than one program, fill in a separate form|
SAAT 2020 Application Form Correction
Applicants who will successfully submit the application form will be allowed to make corrections after submission.
- SAAT conducting authority, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University will provide a span of time for the candidates to correct any errors or edit their application form.
- Applicants will be able to make corrections in selective fields only. Academic details or Personal details will not be allowed to change, only corrections especially spelling errors can be corrected.
- Applicants should keep all the documents and mark lists handy to avoid any errors or mistakes while filling the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
SAAT 2020 Application Form FAQs
Q1. I wish to apply for B.Tech in SOA University. I want to appear for SAAT 2020, when will the application form release?
SAAT 2020 Application Form has been released on January 1, 2020.
Q2. I belong to OBC category and I want to apply for 2020 exam. Is category certificate or documents required at the time of application?
No, only Category details are required at the time of application. But Original, as well as the photocopy of the category certificate, will be required at the time of admission selection.
Q3. Are SAAT 2020 application forms available in offline mode?
No, SAAT 2020 application form will be available online on the official website only. The application process will be strictly conducted in online mode.
Q4. I possess a Diploma in Engineering. Am I eligible to apply for SAAT 2020?
No, you can submit the application but you are not required to appear for the admission test. Lateral Entry is an admission process that is carried out for Diploma holders. Make sure you submit your application in online mode to process your candidature.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College