Table of Contents
SRM JEEM 2020 Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus and Pattern
SRM JEEM 2020 is a qualifying joint entrance exam for MBA programme offered by SRM University. The exam is organized for admission to MBA courses in the colleges associated with SRM University. SRM JEEM 2020 will be conducted on May 25 - May 26, 2020 (Tentative). The registration for the exam will be started in January 2020.
SRM JEEM consists of 100 objective questions of 3 mark each. The question paper is divided into 5 sections namely, Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK. The result will be declared in the third week of May 2020. Each section has 20 questions and there is no negative marking.
SRM JEEM 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||SRM JEE 2020|
|Conducting Body||SRM University, Chennai|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||Objective Type 100 Questions|
SRM JEEM 2020 Exam Dates
Application Form of SRM JEEM 2020 will be released in January 2020. Tabulated below are all the important dates related to SRM JEEM 2020:
|SRM JEEM 2020 Application Form Availability||January 2020|
|Last date of Submission of Application Form||March 26, 2020|
|Slot Booking for SRM JEEM 2020 Exam||First week of April 2020|
|Availability Of Admit Card||Third week of April 2020|
|Date of entrance exam||May 25 – May 26, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||May 30, 2020|
|Commencement of Counselling||First week of June 2020|
SRM JEEM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
SRM JEEM 2020 has the following eligibility criteria for candidates to fulfill to appear for the exam:
- Academic Qualification: A Bachelor's degree with minimum aggregate of 60%
- Age: There is no age limit.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit on the number of times a candidate takes the exam.
SRM JEEM 2020 Registration
Students can purchase the application form from the university campus or apply online. The process for both the options is detailed below:
Application form offline mode:
- SRMJEEM 2020 application form can be purchased for Rs.1100.
- Students must visit the office to gain clarity about the purchase of the application form.
- Steps to fill the application form in offline mode:
- Purchase the SRM JEEM 2020 Application Form and prospectus from the SRM University campus.
- Fill all the details as asked in the form.
- Attach the photocopies of the academic records as it is required.
- Get a DD prepared in favour of SRM University campus, Chennai.
- Send the form and DD at the following address:
SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur – 603203
Tamil Nadu, India
Steps to fill the SRM JEEM 2020 Application Form in online mode:
- Filling details of academic qualification
- Uploading the scanned copy of the photograph and signature.
- Payment of application fee
Step 1: Registration
- Open the official SRM website:https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/.
- Click on the tab “management” and then click on “MBA.”.
- Click on “apply now”. This will take you to a new webpage, where you have to do registration.
- Provide the details of your name, email address, mobile number and create a password of your choice.
- Select the details of the state. Enter the details of the captcha displayed on screen.
Step 2: Provide the details of educational qualification such as 10th, 12th and graduation certificates
Step 3: Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature. Both files should be within the file size of 500KB
Step 4: Application fee of 1100 INR can be paid online using Debit/Credit card/Net banking or offline through a DD in the name of SRM University.
SRM JEEM 2020 Admit Card
- SRM JEEM 2020 Admit Card will be issued as soon as the candidate selects the slot timing to write the exam.
- The window for selecting slot will be open for 10 days. Candidates must follow the steps below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link “ SRM JEEM 2020 Admit Card”.
- Candidate must provide the details of the application number and Date of Birth on the screen.
- Click on “submit” button.
- Admit card is displayed on the screen. Take a print out of the admit card.
Details on the admit card
Admit card has the following details on it:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application/Roll Number
- Date, Time and venue of the exam
- Candidate’s contact details
- Instructions related to the exam
It is important to carry a photo Id proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, etc., with the SRJEE admit card on the exam date. Students, who fail to do so, would not be allowed to write the exam.
SRM JEEM 2020 Exam Centres
- SRM JEEM will be conducted at only 8 test centers all over India.
- The test centers once selected will not be changed under any circumstances. The list centers are as follows:
|SRMJEE test center||Code|
SRM JEEM 2020 Exam Pattern
- SRM JEEM 2020 entrance exam is a computer based test. Know about Exam Pattern
- The duration of exam is 150 minutes.
- The candidates have to answer 100 objective type questions.
- The questions are divided in 5 sections -Data Interpretation, Quantitative, Reasoning, English, GK/CA/BA.
- Each section consists of 20 questions.
- Each question carries 3 marks.
- There is no negative marking.
|SRM JEEM 2020 Exam Pattern|
|Mode of SRM JEEM||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of Questions||Total 100; 20 questions in each section|
|Duration of SRM JEEM||2.30 hours|
|Sections in Paper||5|
|Medium of SRM JEEM||English|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for each Right Answer|
SRM JEEM 2020 Syllabus
The Syllabus for SRM JEEM 2020 involves 5 sections. 20 questions will be asked from each section. SRM JEEM 2020 syllabus as released by SRM University is as follows:
SECTION 1: DATA INTERPRETATION: (20 Questions)
- Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc.
SECTION 2: QUANTITATIVE: (20 Questions)
- Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In – equations, Algebra and Profit & Loss
- Averages, Percentages, Partnership & Time – Speed – Distance, Work and time
- Probability, Permutations & Combinations
SECTION 3: REASONING: (20 Questions)
- Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption – Premise – Conclusion, Assertion and reasons
- Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments
- Statements and Conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement
- Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements.
- Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree – identifying relationship among group of people
- Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding, Sequencing, identifying next number in series.
SECTION 4: ENGLISH: (20 Questions)
- Comprehension of passage
- Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Fill in the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences
- Sentence Correction, Sentence completion, Sentence Correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution
SECTION 5: GK/CA/BA: (20 Questions)
- Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- Science, History, Geography, International organizations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.
SRM JEEM 2020 Result
SRM JEEM 2020 Result is expected to be announced in the third week of May, 2020.
Result will be displayed on its official website i.e. https://srmuniv.ac.in. The steps to check the SRM JEEM 2020 results are given below:
- Visit www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Go to Results SRM JEEM 2020
- Fill Application No. and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Result will be on screen
- Download it and note your rank
The final merit list will be released on the basis of the scorecard and the performance in the GD PI round.
SRM JEEM 2020 Cut Off
- SRM University will notrelease a general cut off list as multiple exams would be considered for the preparation of the merit list.
- The score would be used as one of the bases for the selection or the admission process.
- The percentage/ percentile defined is the minimum academic requirement along with the performance in SRM JEEM.
|Common entrance test||Minimum desirable overall percentile/ marks/ percentage||Remarks|
|SRMJEE-M||60%||Scholarship for top 10 rankers|
|CAT 2017/CAT 2020||50 percentile|
The highest scorer would be given preference in the pool of applicants who will appear for CAT.
Students above 90 percentile would be given the preference.
|MAT 2017/2020||500||Scholarship is awarded to students who score more than 750 marks.|
Within the pool of applicants who have qualified XAT, the preference would be given to candidates who have secured highest percentage.
Students who have secured above 80 percent would be given preference.
|GMAT||500 out of 800||Scholarship is given to students who score above 700 marks.|
|NMAT by GMAC||180 out of 360|
Top scorers among the pool of candidates who appeared for NMAT will be given the preference.
Scholarship for students who secure more than 80 %
|CMAT||160 out of 400||Scholarship to students who secure more than 80%.|
|TANCET||50 out of 100||Students above 70 marks in total would be awarded scholarship.|
|State MBA test||60% or above|
In case student has not appeared for any of the entrance test stated above.
There is no top scorer consideration. Each of the state entrance test pool candidates would be considered separately.
SRM JEEM 2020 Counselling
- SRM JEEM 2020 counselling process starts after the declaration of the results.
- A rank list is disclosed on SRM University’s website and the accordingly the schedule for counselling is also mentioned.
- Candidate needs to download Counselling Call Letter from www.srmuiv.ac.in fill it, take a print out and submit.
Candidate must carry below mentioned documents during counselling process:
- All Academic Records in original from Class 10th to Graduation like Certificate / Degree / Mark Sheet
- Photo ID Proof showing Candidate’s Photo, Address, Date of Birth and Father’s or Mother’s Name or both
- Score Card of SRM JEEM 2020 downloaded from www.srmuniv.ac.in
- Admit Card for SRM JEEM 2020 Exam
- Counselling Call Letter
- 5 Self Photographs
- 2 self-attested photocopies set of all documents mentioned above along with the Originals.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College