SRMS EET 2018
SRMS EET 2018 is conducted by Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust in the cities of Bareilly and Lucknow. It is a national level test and is held once in a year. SRMS EET 2018 is an online test for admission to B.Tech programme under management quota.
The admissions through SRMS EET 2018 will be made in the following three engineering colleges:
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering, Technology & Research, Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak College of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow.
Candidates can opt for the following engineering courses for admission to SRMS Engineering Institutions through SRMS EET:
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
SRMS EET 2018 Exam Highlights
|Exam||SRMS EET (Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Exam)|
|SRMS EET 2018 Conducting Body||SRMS Engineering Institutions|
|Mode of SRMS EET 2018 Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of SRMS EET 2018 Exam||Online and Offline (Only for Bareilly and Lucknow Candidates)|
Know About SRMS EET 2018 Admit card
SRMS EET 2018 Important Dates
SRMS EET 2018 Application process will begin from January 16, 2018. The last date to register online will be May 10, 2018. SRM EET 2018 is going to be held on May 19, 2018. Candidates must keep a track of the following important dates that are applicable to SRMS EET 2018:
|Availability of Application Form||January 16, 2018|
|Last Date to Register for Offline applicants||April 30, 2018|
|Last Date to Register for Online applicants||May 10, 2018|
|Date of examination||May 19, 2018|
|Declaration of Results||May 24, 2018|
|Commencement of counselling process||May 26 to June 3, 2018|
SRM EET 2018 Eligibility
SRMS Engineering Institutions has laid down certain guidelines for candidates aspiring to get admission to the university through SRMS EET 2018. SRM EET 2018 eligibility criteria as notified by the SRMS Engineering Institutions is as follows:
Applicants have to either complete or be appearing for before the admission process is over, for any one of the following 10+2 level exams:
- 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any State Board
- 10+2 exam conducted by the Central Board of higher Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi)
- 10+2 exam conducted by The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC, New Delhi)
- Any recognized board of education
Other Eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid rank in UPSEE or JEE-Mains or AIEEE.
- Admission under management quota will be made through SRMS EET 2018 for which the candidates will have to secure 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics at the 10+2 level. They will have to do this without any grace marks in any of the subjects.
As per the norms of the affiliating university, 85% seats will be allotted through the counseling of UPSEE – 2018 on the basis of the ranks secured by candidates in UPSEE / JEE – Mains / AIEEE. The remaining 15% seats under management quota will be allotted through Shri Ram Murti Smarak Engineering Entrance Test (SRMS EET) – 2018 organized online at National Level.
SRMS EET 2018 Application Form
Candidates applying for SRMS EET can fill up the form both online and offline. The procedure for both the methods are given below:
For Online Mode:
- Visit the official SRMS EET 2018 website.
- Go to the link for ‘Admissions - 2018’.
- Candidates have to enter all required data and information asked for. They have to fill in details like their name, date of birth, blood group, mother tongue, address of correspondence, contact details, family details, educational details.
- After that, upload a scanned copy of a recently clicked, colored passport size photograph of themselves in .jpg/ .jpeg/ .png format and a scanned image of their signature.
- The final step is to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card or net Banking facility.
- A confirmation page will appear. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the same and keep it for future references.
In case the candidates have any query or issues related to Online Registration, they are advised to call the Admission Helpline on +91-7055999555 or email the exam conducting authorities at email@example.com
For Offline Mode:
Candidates can download the application form through the “Offline Registration” link provided for SRMS EET 2018 on www.srms.ac.in. They have to send the duly filled SRMS EET 2018 Application Form along with the requisite documents and a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (in favor of “SRMS TRUST”, payable at “Bareilly”. Send it through speed post or registered post to the following address:
The Admission Coordinator,
SRMS Engineering Institutions,
N-3, Rampur Garden,
Bareilly – 243 001 (U.P.)
SRMS EET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates will be asked questions on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology from their 10+2 level syllabus. A list of the important topics that candidates can follow is given below:
Syllabus for Physics
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Properties of Matter|
|Magnetism||Laser and Optic Fiber|
Syllabus for Chemistry
|Bio molecules||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
|Coordination Chemistry and Solid-State Chemistry||S-Block, P-Block, D-Block, F-Block elements|
|Hydrocarbons||Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry|
|Organic Compounds Containing Halogen||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics|
|Polymers||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds|
Syllabus for Mathematics
|Binomial theorem for a positive Integral Index||Partial Fractions|
|Complex Numbers||Permutations and Combinations|
|Limit, continuity and differentiability||Set theory & probability|
|Matrices and Determinants||Three-Dimensional Geometry|
|Ordinary differential equations||Trigonometry|
|Vector Algebra||Two-dimensional coordinate geometry|
SRMS EET 2018 Result
SRMS EET 2018 Result will be released by the SRMS Engineering Institutions on their official website. The steps for checking the SRMS EET 2018 result are mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of SRMS EET 2018
- Enter your Registration Number and Contact Number.
- Candidates can then download and view the SRMS EET 2018 Scorecard.
Candidates scoring above or equal to SRMS EET 2018 Cutoff will be called to participate in the SRMS EET 2018 Counselling and Selection Process.
SRMS EET 2018 counselling will be held after the declaration of results. Candidates will be called for counselling based on their individual result as on the Merit List prepared by the University. Students appearing for SRMS EET 2018 Counselling will be eligible for the admission procedure.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College