SUAT 2019 Result will be released by the University few days after the successful commencement of entrance exam. Candidates will be able to check the result through the official portal of the University. The scorecard can be downloaded by the students by entering their registered login credentials. Candidates have to secure minimum cut off marks in the entrance test to qualify SUAT.
- Those who will qualify the entrance test successfully will be selected for personal interview.
- However, for the admission into MBA Programme, Group Discussion Round will be organized by the authority.
SUAT 2019 Result Highlights
|Exam Name||Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT)|
|Exam Organizer||Sharda University|
|Result Status||June 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Format of Result||Online Scorecard|
|Qualifying Score||35% Mark|
SUAT 2019 Result Dates
Below we have provided expected dates of SUAT 2019 Exam, Result announcement and starting of counselling process:
|SUAT 2019 Exam Date||1st week of June 2019|
|Result Announcement||2nd week of June 2019|
|Starting of Counselling process||Last week of June 2019|
How to Check SUAT 2019 Result
To check the result and download the scorecard of SUAT 2019, candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of Sharda University, suat.sharda.ac.in
- Click on the link given on the website for downloading the ‘SUAT 2019 Result.’
- Enter the login credentials like user name/enrollment number and password and click on submit button.
- Now the result of the candidate will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Download the result/scorecard and take the print out of it for further use.
Details Present in SUAT 2019 Scorecard
- The Scorecard of the candidate will contain details related to the candidate and their result of performance shown in the entrance test.
- Candidates must check all the details of the scorecard to be true and accurate. In case of any discrepancy, candidates can contact regarding it to the officials.
The Scorecard of the candidate will contain the below given details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Category of the Candidate
- Rank and Marks of the Candidate
- Signature and Photograph of the Candidate
SUAT 2019 Answer Key
- After SUAT 2019 Test, answer key will be displayed before the declaration of SUAT result which will help the candidates to predict the marks before the final result.
- Once the actual answer keys of SUAT 2019 are announced, candidates can cross check for any objections.
- If the candidate finds any discrepancy in any answer marked by them then the candidate can challenge SUAT 2019 answer key.
- There will be additional fee for any challenge against the answer key.
- The payment for this must be made online and is not refundable.
SUAT 2019 Cut Off
- To qualify SUAT 2019, candidates have to secure minimum cut off marks to be eligible to participate in further admission process.
- The Cut Off marks will be released by the University through online mode. Minimum cut off marks required to qualify SUAT is 35%.
- The Cut off Marks will be prescribed by the University depending upon factors like number of appearing candidates, marking scheme, difficulty level of paper, previous year cut off trend, total number of seats etc.
- Also the cut off marks will be different for various categories and programmes.
SUAT 2019 Counselling
- After the declaration of result, SUAT 2019 Counselling process will start from last week of June 2019.
- In order to get selected for counselling/interview round candidates have to qualify the minimum cut off marks which will be announced through online mode.
- The Counseling as well as Seat Allotment process will be organized in the various rounds. Candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their marks and performance shown in the entrance test.
- SUAT 2019 Result will be released through online mode and can be checked by the candidates by entering login credentials
- To get admission in various engineering programmes in the University candidates must clear the entrance test and interview/counselling process.
SUAT Admission Procedure 2019
- Candidates those are selected through their written test or on the basis of any national/state level entrance exam will be called for further admission rounds.
- The candidates will be invited for the Personal Interview and Group Discussion (in case of MBA candidates).
- GD & PI rounds will take place at Sharda University campus/regional offices.
- The final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of candidate’s score in admission test, PI and GD.
- Candidates have to report the allotted institution with their provisional allotment letter on given date and time.
FAQs Related to SUAT 2019 Result
Ques.What is the passing criteria of SUAT?
Ans. Candidate needs to secure at least 35% marks to qualify SUAT exam.
Ques. After qualifying SUAT, what will be the next step?
Ans. Successful candidates will go through a personal interview round and group discussion (in case of MBA aspirants)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College