TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form (Extended), Eligibility, How to apply
State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad has extended the date for TS POLYCET 2020 registration till June 9, 2020, in the wake of novel coronavirus. Candidates who have passed SSC from recognized by Board of Secondary Education, TS, Hyderabad can apply for the exam. CheckTS POLYCET Eligibility
- Candidates can fill the application form in both online or offline mode at the official website.
- A requisite application fee of INR 400 (INR 250 for SC/ST candidates) needs to be paid which is non-refundable.
Direct Link to apply for TS POLYCET 2020
TS POLYCET Application Dates
TS POLYCET 2020 Application Dates
Candidates can check below the schedule to duly fill and submit the application form:
|Registration Start||March 2, 2020|
|Registration Last Date||June 9, 2020(Extended)|
|Hall Ticket Issued||To be notified|
|Date of Exam||July 01, 2020|
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria
TS POLYCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria for TS POLYCET specified by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Hyderabad before filling the application form. Some of the main eligibility guidelines for TS POLYCET 2020 are stated below:
Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India.
Residence: Applicant should be a resident of the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
Age Limit: There are no age criteria to apply
- Applicant must have passed SSC exam conducted by the state board of Telangana/AP or any other equivalent exam.
- Those appearing in the final year of qualifying examination can also apply for TS POLYCET 2020
- Applicant must have obtained a minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Mathematics is a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who have passed Class X from NIOS/TOSS/APOSS/CBSE/ICSE are required to pass Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics individually with minimum 35% marks.
- Relaxation of 5% the aggregate marks will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/differently-abled candidate
TS POLYCET-Steps to Apply
How to Apply for TS POLYCET 2020?
Candidates can fill TS 2020 Application Form in online as well as offline mode. The last date to fill the application form is April 4, 2020.
Steps to apply online for TS POLYCET 2020
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link Apply Online
- Enter all the details in the application form including personal and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Check and confirm entries.
- Make the payment.
- Take a print out of the application form and fill in the remaining details.
- Download TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
TS POLYCET 2020- Offline Application
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Fill all the required details in the application form
- Visit his/her nearest TS online centres or helpline centres.
- Submit the application fee in cash to the operator available at helpline centres.
- The operator will fill the application form for the candidate.
Note: There is no provision for correction in TS POLYCET 2020 Application form. Once the application form is submitted, it will be considered as final.
TS POLYCET 2020 Application Fee
Application Fee can be paid via online/payment gateway/Net Banking/Helpline centres. Application fee depends upon the category of the candidate. The details are mentioned below:
Details in TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates must fill all the required particulars carefully in application form. Some of the major details required in the application form are mentioned below for reference:
- Name of The Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Valid Email Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Blood Group
- Course Selection
- Selection of Schools
- Marital Status
- Fee Remission Claimed
- Educational Qualification
- Details of Fee Payment
- Photograph and Signature of the candidate
TS POLYCET Hall Ticket
TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket
- All the applicants who will successfully submit TS POLYCET 2020 Application form along with due payment can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of TS POLYCET exam immediately after form submission.
- Candidate will not receive their hall ticket by post, they have to download it online. The applicants should take the Hall Ticket along with them on the day of the examination.
Steps to download the Hall Ticket are given below:
- Go to the official website.
- Enter Name and date of birth or application number.
- Take a print out of the TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Save e-Hall Ticket for future reference.
Candidates should observe and follow the instructions mentioned below to successfully complete TS POLYCET 2020 Application Process:
- Check TS POLYCET 2020 Application Form carefully before submission with all the required fields filled properly. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- The facts mentioned in the Application Form will be verified both at the time of examination and admission.
- Multiple applications are not accepted. Hence, a candidate must fill one form only.
- Upload clear and latest photos on the Application form. The candidate shall be detained from appearing in the examination or shall not be admitted in any institution if the photograph does not match properly.
- Candidates are advised to download their TS POLYCET 2020 Hall Ticket soon after they have completed his/her application process.
TS POLYCET FAQs
TS POLYCET 2020 FAQs
Ques. What is the last date to fill TS POLYCET 2020 application form?
Ans. The registration window for TS POLYCET 2020 will remain open till April 30, 2020 in both online and offline modes.
Ques. I have made an error in my Father’s Name in the application form. How can I correct it?
Ans. TS POLYCET exam conducting authorities do not provide any provision of application form correction. Hence, once the form is submitted, errors cannot be rectified.
Ques. My cousin belongs to Andhra Pradesh. Is he eligible to apply for the examination?
Ans. Yes. If the person fulfils all other specified eligibility criteria, s/he can apply for the examination.
Ques. What will be the time duration of the examination?
Ans. The paper will be conducted for three hours i.e. 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College