Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) is an Engineering Institute located in Chromepet, Chennai, India. It is one of the four autonomous constituent colleges (University Departments) of Anna University. MIT follows rules & regulations of Anna University for all admission & result related proceedings.
Madras Institute of Technology Semester Result 2020
Anna University announces result for examinations for UG & PG courses offered by Madras Institute of Technology. Programs in the month of August. The university publishes the results for both: University Teaching Departments and Constituent Colleges. Students should follow the below mentioned steps in order to check the MIT result online:
- Visit the official page of Madras Institute of Technology.
- Now click on the ’Result’ option.
- After that you will be navigated to the result page. Now enter your registration number & click on ‘Submit’.
- Now save & download the score card for future reference.
Note: Students can also check the result for both semester & entrance exam by directly visiting to the official website of the Anna University.
Students can also check the MIT results through SMS by following the below mentioned steps:
- Get (Madras Institute of Technology) Anna University Results on Mobile through SMS
- Now SMS- RESULT
ANNA REGISTRATION NUMBER to 56263
For e.g.- RESULT ANNA M123456- send it to 56263
Madras Institute of Technology Revaluation Result 2020
MIT also revaluates the transcripts of candidates. Revaluation forms are made available on the official website of the university soon after the announcement of result.
Madras Institute of Technology Entrance Test Result 2020
Anna University conducts TANCET in the month of June, every year for admissions to M.Tech., MBA, MCA, and M.Arch. programs offered at various universities and constituent colleges (including MIT) in the state of Tamil Nadu. The university announced result for TANCET in the month of july for exams held in the month of June. The result was announced on university’s official website. Candidates will need their registration number (Mentioned on TANCET Hall Ticket) and their Date of Birth (DOB). Here’s how you can check your TANCET result:
- Visit the official website of Anna University
- Now, Click on “TANCET Result” Link
- Enter your registration number and Date of Birth (DOB)
- Your TANCET Result will appear on the screen
- Candidates must download their result or save a screenshot of the same for future use
- TANCET Score Card would be available after the declaration of result. It is a necessary document to appear for Counselling and subsequent processes.
Note: For more information regarding TANCET score card, counselling & semester results of MIT, students can check the Anna University Results 2019 as given.