HPU Date sheet 2020 and results for the previous year were recently released on the official website of the University. Eligible students can check for their respective exams, regular or supplementary from the Exam Time Table page on the site.
Details like application form process, dates, time, subject, schedule, etc. are provided in a PDF format. Hall tickets are issued to eligible students once the due date for submission is over. Eligible students are required to submit the exam form and exam fees before the due date.
Check HPU Admission
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Timetable Released||End Semester Exams|
|Release Date||March 2020|
|Datesheet Link||Click Here|
|Hall Ticket Link||Click Here|
HPU Datesheet Updates 2020
Notification for upcoming regular and supplementary examinations along with the schedule for postponed examination was released by HPU. Students are required to go through the respective pdf file to know their schedules. It is mandatory to attain minimum attendance criteria for appearing in the examinations.
For any clash in the exam time table, report to the controller of examination at the earliest.
|Exam Time Table/Notification||Links|
|Notification for postponement of BAMS examination||Click here|
|Date sheet (tentative) for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com 2nd, 4th & 6th End semester (Old Batch) examinations, April 2020||Click here|
|Date sheet (tentative) for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com 2nd, 4th & 6th End semester (New Batch) examinations, 2020||Click here|
|Notification for postponement of B.Sc Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, and B.Sc. Para Medical Technology examinations||Click here|
|Revised Date sheet for M.P.Ed./ M.A Physical Education 1st & 2nd Year examination, April 2020||Click here|
|Revised Date sheet for M.Phill, LL.M, Ph.D. Course work, PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology examination, April 2020||Click here|
|Date sheet for B.Sc. Para Medical Technology 1st, 2nd & 3rd Year examinations, March 2020||Click here|
|Date sheet for MBBS 3rd Prof. Part-II supplementary examinations, March 2020.||Click here|
|Date sheet for Post Basic B.Sc Nursing, M.Sc. Nursing, B.Sc. Nursing supplementary examinations, March 2020||Click here|
|Date sheet for B.Ed & M.Ed 1st & 3rd Semester examinations, February 2020||Click here|
Read more: HPU Result
How to check the HPU Exam Date Sheet 2020?
Date sheets for the upcoming examinations are available on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students. Students need to follow the below steps to view or download the exam time table in pdf format.
- Visit the official website of HPU.
- The homepage will appear on the screen
- Click the ‘Examinations’ header from the homepage
- From the displayed page, click the tab for ‘date sheets’
- List of available date sheets will appear on the screen
- Click on the required link
- Notification/Time table will open in a new tab
- View and download the notification in the link for details
Details Printed on HPU Date Sheet 2020
Check out for the following details provided in the time table.
- Examination name
- Exam Time
- Exam Day/Date
- Exam Session
- Subject Name along with Subject Code
- Batches for which the schedule is made
- Exam registration date
- Details of the documents that need to be furnished
Instructions to students
- Students are required to appear at the exam hall before the scheduled time to avoid any kind of delay
- Carry a printed copy of hall ticket and id card on the day of the exam
- Electronic devices including mobile phones are strictly restricted inside the hall
- Students found involved in any kind of malpractice shall be debarred from writing the exam
- No kind of mark on answer booklet is accepted
- Before coming to the exam hall, make sure to go through the instructions and details on the admit card properly
- It is mandatory to carry a valid ID proof along with a hard copy of the admit card to the exam hall
How to Download HPU Hall Ticket?
HPU admit card is the most essential thing to carry to the exam centre. It contains personal details and information related to the examinations for verification. To download the admit card, the candidates need to follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official exam portal of HP University
- Click on the “Student” tab.
- Click on “Admit Card Download“.
- Enter Registration Number/ User ID, Password/Date of Birth.
- Choose the Semester or Annual/Year exam and the relevant student type (Fresh/ Reappear).
- Finally, click on the “Download Admit Card” Button.
Check HPU Admit Card
Details Printed on the HPU Admit Card
The HPU Hall ticket will have important information related to the exam. The details printed on the HPU Admit Card will include:
- Candidate’s Name
- Registration Number
- Exam Roll Number
- Name of the Exam
- Dates of the exam
- Exam Centre Details
- Signature of the Controller of Exam
- Subject Details
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Candidate’s Signature
- Important Instructions Regarding the Examination