HPU Admit Card 2020 has been released on the official website. Students can download Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla Admit Card via link provided below.
HP University has released admit cards for both regular as well as re-appear semester examinations on the official website i.e. http://www.hpuniv.ac.in/.
To download the respective semester admit card, students need to enter the ‘Registration Number’ as well as ‘password’ in the space provided. For password, enter date of birth to proceed.
It is mandatory to download and carry the examination Admit Card on the day of the examination. Admit cards are available for various examinations like B.Ed., BA, B.Sc., MA, M.Sc., M.Com, B.Tech, and M.Tech etc.
The University does not issue admit cards to students individually. Check the information below for more details on admit card 2019.
Check HPU Admission
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Admit Card||PG Courses|
|PG Courses Admit Card||Click here|
|HPU Admit Card||Click here|
HPU Admit Card is released on the official website to be downloaded by eligible students only. If in any case, students are not able to download or view the admit card then immediately contact the controller of the examination.
Eligible students can check the exam time table and notification to know exam date, time, day, subject name, and the exam sittings. Candidates without valid admit card are not allowed to write the exam. The link to download the HPU Admit Card is given below.
Check HPU Result
Note: Students can find more details on examinations and admit card from official website of HPU University.
How to download HPU Admit Card 2020?
Students can download HPU admit card for upcoming examinations via the link provided above. Click the link and follow the steps mentioned below to download exam hall ticket.
Steps to download HPU Admit Card
- Visit the official website and find the link for ‘Examinations’ from homepage
- HPU Exam page will open in new tab
- Click on ‘Students’ link
- Click on ‘Admit Card Download’ link
- In the space provided, enter details like registration number and password
- Select the required semester
- Select type of student i.e. regular or re-appear
- Click ‘download admit card’ link
- Admit card with details will appear
- Verify the details and then take a print of the admit card
Note: In case of any discrepancy in the hall ticket, students are required to log the issue using the Help link at the right top of the page.
Details Mentioned on HPU Admit Card
Students are advised to check for the below details on the admit card.
- Registration Number
- Name of Candidate
- Exam Commencement date
- Exam time
- Exam centre
- Exam Name
- Photograph of the candidate
- The controller of Examination (COE) signature
- Subject details
- Signature of the candidate
HPU Admit Card: Important Instructions
HPU Admit Card is undoubtedly one of the most essential document that every student needs to carry before entering the exam hall. No student without a valid hall ticket is allowed to write the examination.
The admit card of HPU holds student information as well as exam details including subject, exam centre, and important instructions to candidates.
Each student admit card is verified by the examiner inside the exam hall and only after proper verification, he/she will be allowed to write the exam. So it is very important to keep the admit card safe.
Another important instruction for students is to not write anything on the admit card until the examinations are over as the same is required in case of revaluation of the answer script.
In the admit card, there is a section that mentions special instructions and guidelines pertaining to the discipline inside the examination hall. Students are required to check the instructions mentioned below:
- Report to the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the exam starts to avoid delay
- Carry a hard copy of the admit card on the day of the exam
- Do not write anything on the admit card
- Electronic gadget of any kind, including mobile phones are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall
- Do not involve in any kind of malpractice during the exam