HPU PhD Admission 2020-21: Himachal Pradesh University has announced the HPU PhD Entrance Test result on its official website. Candidates who appeared for the PhD entrance test can check their results at hpuniv.ac.in.
HPU B.Ed Admission 2020-21: HPU has released revised B.Ed. Vacancy Report after 3rd Round of counselling. Candidates can visit the official website to check Seat vacancy details.
Himachal Pradesh University is inviting online applications for PhD Programme 2020-21 in 20 departments. Applicants need to have a Master’s Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (or equivalent grade B as per UGC 7-point scale). The last date for submitting the application form is February 10, 2021. Entrance Test will be held out 80 marks on February 26, 2021. Check Here
HPU B.Ed counselling schedule is declared by the University. There will be three counselling conducted for B.Ed admission for the academic session 2020-2021. After declaration 0of the merit list, the qualified candidates are required to report at the allocated college for counselling.
Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) was established in the year 1970 and is located in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh. Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) offers various courses at undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate levels, under 15 different faculties.
- Candidates applying to BDS and MBBS courses are required to qualify in NEET UG.
- B.Tech Regular and B.Tech (Lateral) admissions are based on the score in Entrance Test conducted by HPU and merit respectively.
- Candidates applying to BBA, BCA and BHM courses are required to have completed their 10 + 2 studies from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Seats will be allotted on the basis of merit.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is the minimum eligibility criteria for LL.B
- For M.Tech in Computer Science, the candidate must pass in Master’s degree with minimum 55% marks or equivalent Grade point, in Mathematics / Physics / Electronics / MCA / Computer Science / Information Technology or 4-years Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology.
- Seats to the LL.B course will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test conducted by the university, as well as performance in academics.
- Candidates applying to the Master’s degree are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in the respective subject with minimum 50% marks. (45% marks for certain courses).
- Admission to MTA, MA (all specializations except for English, Social Work and sociology) and Master’s Degree in Rural Development courses is entirely merit-based.
- HPU conducts an Entrance Exam to offer admission in LL.M, M.Sc., MCA, M.Tech., MMC, MA (English, Social work, Sociology) and postgraduate diploma courses.
- MBA seats will be allotted based on performance in HPUMAT followed by group discussion and personal interview rounds.
- Candidates applying to M.Phil and Ph.D. courses require a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in the relevant field of study. Seats to the M.Phil and Ph.D. course will be allotted on the basis of performance in an entrance test conducted by HPU subject to availability of the course.
HP University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance exam and merit|
NEET UG – Offline
HPU B.Ed CET - Offline