Manipal University conducts MU Online Entrance Tests (MU-OET) for admission to different UG & PG programmes except medical courses. Students can download their scorecard from the official website of Manipal University by providing the essential details like application number. The result declaration process is followed by counselling in order for allotment of seats to the deserving candidates.
How to check MU OET Result 2018
Students must follow the below mentioned steps to download their MUOET scorecard:
Visit to the official webpage of the Manipal University & click on the MU OET results section
Now enter your application number & submit
Save your scorecard & attend the counselling according to the pre-mentioned schedule.
OTBS Rank Calculation
OTBS (Online Test Booking System) rank will be calculated in terms of Net Average Score (NAS). NAS consists of the marks obtained in University/Board examination after subtracting the factor of the number of failures. If there is a tie, then the following factors will be considered for admission:
- In case of a tie, student with the least number of failures will be ranked higher.
- In order to satisfy the NAS rule, each failure in a subject in a (semester/year) Board/University examination will be counted as one failure. In case of Nonappearance in a particular subject in an examination will also be counted as failure.
MUOET Counseling (UG Courses)
In case of UG programmes, students who qualify MUOET are called for counseling process which is usually conducted at the following venues:
Candidates must possess the following documents (original & photocopies) at the time of counseling:
- e-Hall Ticket
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of Class 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/College letter head/pad. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted
- Four recent and identical passport size photographs and one stamp size photograph
- Fees: As applicable for the programme
- Copy of PAN card of parent
- Authorization letter if representative is attending on behalf of candidate
- OTBS Rank Card
PG Medical Program Counseling
Upon the declaration of results of qualifying examination, the candidates are intimated for counseling process. Only the candidates who qualify the entrance exam are eligible to participate in the counseling process. Candidates can select the venue for counseling process by the list of centres available at Online Test Booking System (OTBS).
Seats are allotted to the students in the counseling process, in which if there is a tie, it is resolved keeping in mind the following factors:
- The candidate who has scored higher percentage in university examinations is given more preference in this case.
- If two candidates have same scores in entrance exam as well as university exams, candidate with lesser number of failures is given preference.
Candidates are advised to be present at the venue of counseling with the following documents:
- e-Hall Ticket
- Certificate of Permanent Registration with any State/ Dental Council of India
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotatory internship
- Marks cards of all professional examinations
- Post graduate diploma certificate, if any
- Conduct and Character certificate from the head of medical/dental college