Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) offers 13 undergraduate degree programs and 40 graduate degree programs which are distributed among 14 colleges in 11 campuses all over the state. There is a 4-year undergraduate program divided into 8 semesters and post graduate program of 4 semesters. The university also provides a doctoral program of 6 semesters.
The exams are conducted by the teachers as mid-semester exams for which the timetable is provided by the dean. The duration for all P.G, PhD examination is 3 hours. The mid-semester examination for the undergraduate exam is 1 hour, whereas, for graduate courses, it is for 2 hours. There are also practical exams for all undergraduate, post-graduate and PhD courses which are of 2.5 hours for UG courses and 3 hours for both PG and PhD courses.
TNAU - How to Check Results 2019
The university conducts semester-end exams and the result for the same is made available on the official website. Following are the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Agriculture University
- Choose the Academics option from the menu bar on the homepage
- Click on the EXAMINATION tab from the available choices
- You will be directed to the controller of examination portal
- Click on the RESULTS option available on the top left panel of the page
- You can easily check the result by clicking on the name of the desired course
- Save/print it for future reference
TNAU Revaluation Results 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their result can apply for revaluation of their marks. The revaluation result is released on the official website. The students can open the official website of Tamil Nadu agriculture university and can easily locate the examination option available to them from the menu bar of the page in ‘Academics’ option. The result link can be found on that page and can be easily viewed by the students.
TNAU Examination Schedule 2019
TNAU provides its exam schedule for different undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma courses. It also provides the schedule for open and distance learning programs. The exam schedule can be checked by following these steps:
- Visit TNAU’s controller of examination website
- Click on ‘Exam Schedules’ from the side bar
- On the next page, choose from undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and open and distance learning options
- After clicking on any of the options, the link for the available exam schedule will be displayed
- Click on the link and check your schedule accordingly
Last Updated - 21 Nov 2018