Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) 2021-23 Starts Registration Process for MBA; Check details here
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) is currently inviting admission applications from eligible students for its Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDM2021-23. The last date for registration is yet to be announced.
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to pursue PGDM course from
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA
- For reserved category students, the minimum cut off marks are 45%
- Candidates must have scored a valid CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT score
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of work experience will be given priority.
- Students appearing in final year degree examinations or awning result can also apply
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) Admission: How to Apply?
Aspirants interested in applying to various PGDM course specializations may refer to the following steps to apply for the 2021-23 session.
Step 1: Visit the official website of DSB VIPS TC
Step 2: Register by entering your name, email address, mobile number, specialization, and cleared competitive examination to apply online for the PGDM 2021-23
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 1200/- online
Step 4: Fill up the online application form by giving your educational as well as personal details
Step 5: After careful review, submit the same
Step 6: Retain a print out of the application and prepare yourself for the upcoming test as conducted by DSB itself
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC) Admission 2020: Selection Procedure
Aspirants may refer to the following points and table for a better understanding of the selection procedure.
- The candidates will be shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case, Study Analysis and Report Writing, and Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI) tests.
- Upon successful completion, a merit list will be prepared.
The Application Ratings will be decided upon the following points accordingly. Candidates must secure a minimum of 40 marks for becoming eligible.
Higher Secondary (10+2) Marks
CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT & MAT score
Numerical Aptitude Test Score
Delhi School of Business (VIPS-TC): Programs Offered with Fees
DSB offers below-mentioned specializations for its PGDM programs.
Total Fees for 2021-23 Session
PGDM in Marketing
INR 8.45 Lakhs
PGDM in International Business
PGDM in Family Managed Business
PGDM in Operations and Supply chain Management
PGDM in Business Analytics & Information System
PGDM in Finance
PDGM in Human Resource