The Department of Training and Technical Education has released the result for the 4th round of counseling on its official website itidelhiadmissions.nic.in.
Applicants who have been allotted seats in the ITI Delhi will be provided with the option to log in and freeze their seat allotments from November 23 to 25. Applicants seeking admissions in various courses are provided with the options of more than 19 government ITIs across Delhi.
Read More: List of ITI Courses After Class 10
ITI Delhi: Steps to Check The Result of 4th Round of Counselling
Applicants who have registered for the counselling can check the result of their candidature by following the given steps.
- Visit the official website; itidelhiadmissions.nic.in
- Under candidate login enter your credentials and submit
- The result for your candidature will be displayed. If you did not get any seats, you can try in future rounds
- If a seat was allotted, then download and print your p[rovisonal allotment letter for admission purposes
Read More: ITI New Delhi Course & Fee
ITI Delhi: Seat Reservation
Applicants are provided reservations in various government and private institutes according to the table given below.
|Category||Reservation % (In percentage)|
|OBCs of non-creamy layer||27|
|Wards of defense personnel||5|
|Wards of staff||1|
|Wards of Delhi police||2.5|
Read More: Haryana ITI 2021 Admissions
Delhi ITI: Selection Procedure
Applicants are screened and selected for admissions to various ITI institutes across the states by following the given steps.
- Applicants will first need to fill the application form to be eligible for admissions
- After the application form, they will need to visit any government approved institute for document verification
- Then, the merit list will be declared and qualified applicants will be allotted seats as per their choices in the counselling
- Allotted applicants will need to freeze their seats in the given time frame by visiting the allotted institute
- During the visit to the allotted institute, the admission fee will need to be paid and any and all admission formalities will be done
- In case someone is not satisfied with the seat allotted, they can wait for the next round where they’ll need to apply for upgradation.
Read More: ITI Garihat Course & Fee