JoSAA 2020: Round 1 Seat Allotment Result(Released), Download Seat Allotment Letter; Get Direct Link Here
The Joint Seat Allotment Authority has released the JoSAA 2020 Seat Allotment results for round 1 today i.e. October 17. The authority will also release the opening and closing ranks of JoSAA 2020 Round 1 today.
Students need to log in using their JEE Main Application Number and Password. Students can also edit the mock seat allotment according to their choice in the procedure mentioned below in the article.
Joint Seat Allotment Authority has previously released the First Mock Seat Allotment Result and Second Mock Seat Allotment Result.
Students selected for the Second Mock Allotment Result can edit their choices till today; October 15.
How to Check JoSAA 2020 Seat Allotment Result ?
Students can follow the below steps to check their JoSAA 2020 Mock Allotment Result:
- Go to the Official Website @josaa.nic.in
- Click on the link for JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020
- Enter your JEE Main Application Number and Password
- Login to your account and check your Seat Allotment Result
What to Do After Checking JoSAA Seat Allotment Result 2020
After checking your JoSAA 2020 Seat Allotment Result, candidates have three options:
The details and Criteria for these options are tabulated below:
Candidates who are satisfied with their seat allotment result will select this and confirm their admission by paying the seat acceptance fee.
Candidates who want to try for better allotment can select this option and pay the seat allocation fee. The seat allocation for this round will not be cancelled unless the candidate opts for better choice in round two.
Candidates who want to get a better course allotment in the same institute can select this option and pay the seat allocation fee.
Some Important Points:
- For candidates who have confirmed their seal allotment by ‘freeze’ option, the verification of documents will be done online
- These candidates will also be unable to sit for Seat Allotment Round 2 .
- Float and Slide options are available only for the candidates who have been allocated seat as per their first choice.
List of Documents for JoSAA 2020 Counseling
Here is a list of the documents students would require for JoSAA 2020 Counseling:
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter
- Personal Undertaking by the student
- Original Admit card of JEE Advanced 2020
- Proof of date of birth (Class 10th mark sheet)
- Category certificate in the case of OBC-NCL/SC/ST
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment by online net banking through SBI debit cards issued only by SBI and E-Challan by SBI [For SC/ST/PwD, the amount is Rs. 15,000 and for other categories,, it is INR 35,000
- PwD certificate, if applicable
- Registration-cum-locked choices for seat allotment process
- 2 passport size photos identical to the one uploaded during JEE (Advanced/JEE Main) registration
- OBC-NBL certificate dated on or after April 1, 2020. The certificate should state that the student belongs to the non-creamy layer and the student's caste has to be there in the state-wide central OBC list
- JEE (Main) Admit Card 2020
- JEE (Main) Scorecard 2020
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Date of birth proof (Class X mark sheet)
- Undertaking by the candidate
- Class 12th performance check
- 3 photographs that are passport size and are identical to the one uploaded during JEE (Main) 2020 registration
- Class 12th board mark sheet
- Photo ID card (issued by the government agency/last attended school/class 12th admit card)
- Candidates with Senior Secondary Certificate from the National Open School need to have proof of the place of exam centre of the final exam for determining the state code
- Category certificate for OBC-NCL/SC/ST if it's applicable
- Medical certificate
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment online through net banking of SBI, debit cards issued only by SBI and e-challan by SBI [For SC/ST/PwD, the amount is INR15,000 and for other categories, the amount is INR 35,000]
Read:JoSAA 2020 FAQs