NEET 2020 Phase 2 Paper Analysis: According to Experts, Paper was More Difficult than the Paper Conducted on Sept 13
On 14 October 2020, NTA conducted the NEET 2020 Phase 2 Exam for candidates who were COVID-19 infected and were from the containment zone. Most of the questions asked in the Phase 2 NEET 2020 exam were solely from NCERT.
Most of the experts found the paper difficult than the September 13 exam, talking about the difficulty level of the NEET 2020 Phase 2 exam, and said that the standard of the paper was similar to that of the 2019 NEET exam. NEET Result 2020 for both the 13 September and 14 October exams will be announced on 16 October 2020.
NEET 2020 Phase 2 Exam Analysis
The exam analysis for the NEET 2020 Phase 2 exam is here:
- Difficulty level – Moderate
- In comparison to Phase-I, the Physics section was on a slightly higher difficulty level.
- The paper was largely based on the NCERT syllabus. Even the theoretical questions were from NCERT textbook including many solved NCERT examples.
- More Numerical based questions were asked.
- Questions required tricky calculations.
- Questions were asked from the prescribed syllabus only.
- There was one controversial question.
- Overall the paper was not lengthy.
- Difficulty level – Easy to Moderate.
- In comparison to Phase-I, Chemistry was easy this time.
- All questions were based on the NCERT textbook. Similar to Phase-I, statements were directly taken from the NCERT textbooks.
- Straightforward questions & easy to comprehend.
- No controversial questions but in 1-2 questions, the language could be a little confusing.
- Not lengthy. Very easy going paper.
- No tricky calculations required.
- Variety of questions in terms of pattern consisting of match the following etc.
- Organic Chemistry did not require students to delve deep into mechanism.
- As compared to Phase-I, Biology part was comparatively easy. Overall, it was of easy to moderate difficulty level.
- NCERT focused paper with slight deviations in options. And that too a rare occurrence of options outside the NCERT Syllabus.
- The paper was largely balanced and well distributed as all the NCERT chapters were covered.
- In terms of question pattern, all aspects were covered with a lot of tables and match the following.
- The Biology section consisted of 42 questions from Zoology and 48 questions from Botany.
NEET 2020 Phase 2 Question Paper
Candidates can download the NEET 2020 Phase 2 question paper from the link given below: