St Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020 to be conducted completely online, Registration Ongoing, Details here
Delhi University’s St Stephen’s college stated that this year, admissions to Postgraduate courses will be conducted online. The criteria for the admissions will be merit or entrance exam score of the University of Delhi.
St. Stephen’s College has ordered strictly that no individual or agency is authorized to announce, train, promote the details regarding the admission process at St Stephen’s College.
The applicants are required to enroll themselves using the college’s online application form that also displays the Delhi University registration number.
St Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020: Highlights
Name of College
St. Stephen’s College, Delhi
PG Courses Offered
PG Course Fees
Merit basis or DUET 2020
Bachelor’s degree in the required stream
St Stephen’s College sets new rules for PG Admission 2020
Due to the COVID crisis, the admission process will be completely online, and only shortlisted candidates will be considered for the intake. Aspirants can apply online by visiting the St. Stephen’s College admission portal for PG courses (https://pg.ststephens.edu/).
St. Stephen's College is one of the most reputed colleges in Delhi as well as India. It offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It provides M.A. and MSc. courses in the PG section with various specializations like Economics, English, History, Chemistry, and Physics among many others.
The college follows a reservation system for Christians. The general category admissions constitute around 40% whereas the rest 60% includes a reservation for Christians, SC, ST, and other backward classes.
Direct Link: St Stephen’s College PG Admission 2020
St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria required for admission in various PG courses offered by the college are as follows:
- For MSc (Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry), the candidate needs to have a Bachelor’s in Physics, Chemistry or equivalent to the above from a recognized university.
- For MA, the candidate must have completed his Bachelor’s in English, History, Philosophy, Economics, Sanskrit, Operation Research or Mathematics.
St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Documents Required
Documents required as scanned copies for admission are listed below:
- Applicant’s coloured photograph and signature
- Previous qualifying exams such as class 10th and 12th Board, etc.
- Other certificates of candidate.
St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: Reservation
St. Stephen’s College is a Christian minority college. The reservation system is as follows:
Total seats for Christian Minority
Total seats for General category/SC/ST/OBC
North India Church christians
25% (of the total Christian minorities)
Christians of all other denominations
17% of the 50%
83% of remaining 50%
St Stephen's College PG Admission 2020: How to Apply Online?
To apply for the PG course follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of the college:https://www.ststephens.edu.
- Click on ‘PG Admission 2020- open’
- Click on ‘PG Admissions 2020-2021 - Apply Online’ link
- Enter the details and submit credentials.
- Make payments and download the printout of the application form.
- DU Admission 2020: St. Stephen's College First Cutoff Released, Higher as Compared to Last Year; Check Subject-wise list here