TNAU Diploma Rank List 2020 Released, Check Details Here
The TNAU Diploma rank list has been released today, i.e. October 28, 2020, on the official website of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Candidates can check the rank list to know if they have qualified for admission to the diploma courses offered by the university.
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University gives admission to candidates for the Diploma courses on the basis of merit. The online application process had ended on October 16, 2020, and candidates were allowed to post it to the university until October 21, 2020.
TNAU Diploma Rank list 2020: How to check the rank list?
- Visit the official website https://tnau.ac.in/
- The link for ‘Rank List 2020 -Diploma’ will be available on the home page.
- Candidates can click on that link to download the pdf of the rank list.
- The rank can be checked on the sheet
- Candidates can also download the list for future references.
TNAU Diploma 2020: Documents required for admission:
The selected candidates can continue further with the admission procedures. The following documents must be submitted for the admission process.
- HSC Marksheet that shows the marks in each subject
- Conduct certificate from the Head of the Educational Institution where that candidate studied last for more than a year.
- Transfer certificate (if applicable)
- Original Community- cum-Nativity Certificate
- Permanent residence certificate in Tamil Nadu from the competent authority
- Joint declaration by the candidate and Parent/Guardian.
Candidates can attend the counselling session after the payment of Rs.200 which is non-refundable. All the documents have to be submitted in the original form for verification at the respective institute on the informed date.
TNAU Diploma 2020: Topper’s List
Name of the Candidates
About TNAU :
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University is located in Coimbatore with multiple institutions of the state-affiliated to it.
It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and doctoral courses related to agriculture. The admission procedure varies for different courses some take place through entrance tests whereas others through merit.