Krea University is a new-to-age private university which is aiming to help humankind to achieve success with an unpredictable future. Located in the Sricity of Andhra Pradesh, it was incepted in the year 2018. Krea University is listed on the UGC website under State Private Universities. It is authorized to confer degrees as decided by the Faculty of the University. The sponsoring body of Krea is the Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) Society.
Krea University Courses
The University offers a 3-year degree in a fully residential mode with an option to pursue an extra year for advanced studies. Currently, the list of programs offered by the university are:-
|B.A. (Hons)||B.Sc. (Hons)|
The curriculum provides students a broad-based learning experience while also help in diving deeply into their specialization in order to create well-rounded minds. Each major program at Krea is guided by a set of principles, which interwoven into the curriculum. Currently, the fee for the programs varies between 7 lac to 8 lacs. Check Krea University Courses with Fee
Krea University Admissions
Committed to achieving extraordinarily academic excellence, the admission process of the University is not based on “cut-offs”. They aim to select the brightest and meritorious students.
The process of taking admission into the University contains two stages which are designed to understand the applicant’s profile properly. This rigorous procedure allows the applicant to show their creativity and potential.
- Students must have passed class 12th or its equivalent.
- They should be less than 21 years of age as on August 01, 2019.
- If the applicant has appeared for the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Testing (ACT), then students are required to mention the same in their applications.
To escape the traditional methods of the admission process, Krea university has a very modified procedure which involves
- Step 1: Students are required to register themselves first on the application portal by giving basic details like email and phone number.
- Step 2: Complete the application either with online mode or offline mode.
- The selection procedure is purely based on the merit of the student.
- Eligible students are then shortlisted for Immersion Day.
- The university has a unique financial aid system for needy students.
- After shortlisting, students will be divided into groups to work on real-life problems of historical, economic, social fields.
- After working in their respective assigned field works, students will be required to write a reflective essay about their experience.
- The applicants will converse with the faculty members one by one.
- A logical and quantitative test will be taken.
Krea University Scholarships
With its high tech facilities and processes, the University also has a need-based financial aid which ensures to look after the education of every admitted student. The aid cover 100% tuition fee and other living expenses for the needy.
- If the family income of the applicant is less than 10,00,000 then he/she will be eligible for a 100% scholarship.
- If the income of the household is between 10,00,000- 25,00,000 then the applicant will be provided with 75% of the scholarship.
- Having income between 25,00,000-50,00,00, the student will enjoy 25% of the scholarship.
How to Apply:
Step 1: The Financial aid will be provided only if the application has been shortlisted for the Immersion Day.
Step 2: All of the applicants are required to submit the following on the financial aid form-
- The account of income and expenses
- The account of assets and liabilities
- Income Tax Returns for 3 years of earning members of the household
- Financial Statements for two years of the businesses that may be owned by family members
Step 3: It is necessary to bring all the documents on the Immersion Day.
Step 4: Verification Process
Krea University Campus
With 3,00,000 sq.ft. campus, the university is housing 300 students in order to provide a contemporary educational and recreational residential environment. It is not only providing a world-class campus but also facilitating modern amenities to both faculty and the students to create a lively learning environment. There is ample space for sporting, academic activities. To enhance the learning capabilities of the students, it has enabled smart campus. The classrooms are equipped with smart technology to enrich the learning experience.
Here are some highlights of a student’s life at Krea University:
- Self-Curated Environment: Students have the liberty to choose their own students, residential councils, clubs, and regular meeting with faculty.
- Residential Buildings: The buildings are fully air-conditioned with a twin sharing bedroom.
- Sustainable Development: The entire campus is environment-friendly having solar panels, rainwater harvesting systems.
- Creative expression: The faculty is trained to give full freedom to the students to showcase their prolific sides.
- Well-being: Student well-being is the main priority at Krea, having amenities for sports, performing arts, yoga, meditation, gardening, cooking, and medical center.