University of Buffalo, the State University of New York, is a public institution which was established in the 1846. It is a research intensive university and ranks at #89 in National Universities, a ranking report released by US News and World Reports.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- University of Buffalo – SUNY, offers 110 undergraduate programs (with 60 minors) and around 300 graduate, professional and certificate programs, which is the highest amongst all the state universities in New York.
- Popular courses offered here are in the following areas:
- Marketing and affiliated services
- Biological and Biomedical sciences
- There is a plethora of college-owned, -operated and -affiliated housing facilities. Additionally, around 65% of the university students live off campus managing on their own.
University of Buffalo Admission Process
|Test Scores||GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MAT/DAT/MCAT/PCAT scores|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE/SAT 1/ACT score|
|Application Fee||Varies from course to course|
|Additional Requirements||Personal Essay, Special Major, Relevant work experience|
How to Apply
You can choose any of the four methods for filling the application form:
- UB International Application
- Common Application
- Coalition Application
- State University of New York Application
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition Fee||24, 180 USD|
|Other Fee||4, 608 USD|
|Food and Housing||14, 608 USD|
|Total||43, 259 USD|
- University of Buffalo offers a variety of scholarships and grants to its international freshmen.
- Scholarships offered to undergraduates here are different for different students. It ranges from 2000 USD to waving off complete tuition fee for each academic year.
- Yet, the average need-based scholarship offered is 7,427 USD.