University of Colorado, Denver is a public research university located in Denver and Aurora, Colorado, United States. Established in 1912, the university is the largest research institute in the state and has an annual research budget of over USD 375 million.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 140 undergraduate and graduate programs through 13 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Health Professions; Social Sciences; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; and Visual and Performing Arts.
- The university offers on campus housing to a small percentage of students on its 352 acres large campus.
University of Colorado, Denver Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/PTE|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 75; Graduate programs – USD 50|
|Intake Season||Fall – August 1; Spring – January 1; Summer – May 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Books and Supplies||1,800|
|Room and Board||11,601|
- The university provides 57% students with some form of financial aid
- The average annual need-based scholarships offered by university is of USD 7,972.
The university offers more than 94,000 alumni benefits like travel programs, scholarships and awards, store discounts and much more.