University of Nebraska Kearney is a public university situated in Kearney, United States. The university was established in 1905 and is affiliated with the University of Nebraska System.
|UG Application Portal||Common Application; Official website|
|Annual Endowment||55 million USD|
|Student Retention Rate||84%|
|Mode of Programs||Full time; Part-time; Online|
|Campus Housing Capacity||35%|
|Annual Cost of Attendance||USD 29,104|
|Admission Helpdesk||308-865-8455| email@example.com|
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The university offers more than 176 undergraduate majors along with 23 pre professional programs.
- The most popular majors offered at the university are- Business Administration, Management, Supervision, Parks, Recreation, Leisure Studies and Psychology.
- The university offers many facilities such as dining hall, communication center and numerous sports facilities. It can accommodate almost 35% of the students through 10 residence halls.
University of Nebraska Kearney Process
- Intake Season – Fall- 15th May; Spring- 15th October, Summer- 15th February
- Transcripts, LOR, SOP
- Test Scores - SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE
- English Proficiency Test –
- Application Fee – 45 USD
- Additional Requirements – Resume; Proof of financial support
Applications from international students for both the undergraduate and graduate programs on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
- The average award received by the students per year is 12,008 USD.
- Almost 74% of the students receive some kind of financial aid.
Cost of Attendance
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and fees||14,106|
|Room and board||9,688|
|Books and supplies||908|
|Cost of attendance||29,104|
University of Nebraska Kearney has over 40,000 living alumni worldwide. The alumni of the university enjoy benefits such as alumni events, housing facility for alumni, exclusive memberships for alumni etc.