XLRI (Xavier School of Management) offers admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. XLRI Executive Fellow Program in Management (Exec-FPM) is a non-residential Doctoral Program that has been designed to cater to the scholarly needs of working executives/managers/faculty and members/researchers.
XLRI Executive Diploma in HRM (Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management) program provides an opportunity for students to study and earn an Executive Diploma in HRM, while working, without interrupting their career. The duration of the program is 16 months. Read More: XLRI Admission 2020
Application Process for EDHRM:
- The registration is done through online mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply can submit the application form on the official website of the university i.e. www.xlri.ac.in.
- All the information which is mentioned in the application form should be correct and verified with original documents.
- Candidates must submit INR. 1180/- as application fee.
- Applicants must pay the application fee only through the RTGS/NEFT as per the details given below:
Beneficiary Name: XLRI Jamshedpur
Bank Name: SBI
Account Number: XLFEES(REGISTRATION NUMBER AND STUDENT FIRST NAME)
Branch Name: XLRI Jamshedpur
IFS Code: SBIN0004660
Account Type: Savings
Note: One must quote the email (provided during the registration) and REG ID for all future communication.
Application Process for Executive-FPM
- To register, the candidates must visit the official website and click on "Apply for Exec-FPM Registration”.
- Upon registration, a login id, and password will be generated and the details will be sent to the applicant’s email id.
- After successful registration, the candidate must log in with his/her registered id and password.
- Online payment of INR. 3000/- has to be made as application fees, which is non-refundable.
- After successful completion of the above steps, one must re-login to complete the online registration process.
- Upload a recent color passport size photograph and update the Personal, Address, Academic & Professional details.
- Followed by mentioning the online payment details and attaching a Statement of Purpose (SOP).
Key Note: Applications received after the due date should not be accepted.
To seek admission to executive program in XLRI, candidates have to fulfill the complete eligibility criteria prescribed by the institute.
Eligibility for Exec-Diploma in HRM
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline.
- A minimum of five years of post-degree full time work experience in managerial positions.
Eligibility for Exec-FPM
- Applicants having MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent are eligible for apply for Exec-FPM program. Candidates from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
- The minimum marks required to be eligible for the program is 60%.
- Candidate should be currently employed in a full-time job.
- The maximum age limit to apply for the program is 50 years.
Read More XLRI Admission
For EDHRM- The selection will be done on the basis of the merit list. The institute will publish the combined merit list to shortlist the candidates for the interview round. Candidates who will successfully qualify the interview round will go for the document verification process.
- Shortlisted candidates on the basis of their last qualify marks will be called for interview round.
- The interview is the final stage of the selection process which is conducted by XLRI (Xavier School of Management).
- Qualified candidates in interview round are required to participate in document verification process.
- Candidates have to bring all the required documents original with photocopy at the prescribed center for the document verification process.
For Executive-FPM: Eligible candidate registered for the program will be shortlisted and called for Interview (Personal /Skype). Final selection will be based on the performance in the interview
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College