Box Hill Institute: Rankings, Courses, Admissions, Tuition Fee, Cost of Attendance & Scholarships
Established in the year 1924, Box Hill Institute is a Victorian Vocational and Higher education provider in Australia located in the Suburbs of Melbourne, Australia. The current Box Hill Institute is the descendant of two Box Hill Technical Schools. The Institute currently has 4 campuses all around Australia and operates in 10 countries. The VET institute offers certificates, diplomas, degrees, and postgraduate courses. It has an exclusive and inspiring partnership with Industry leaders.
Awards and Accolades
- The Institute is Nationally Recognized as the Best Institute for International Students in Australia.
- Won the title of “International Training Provider of the Year “ in the Year 2018.
- Winner of “Large Training Provider of the Year" in the year 2012.
- Won Award for ‘Education’ from the Australian Institute of Marketing Awards in the year 2017.
- Two awards for ‘Large Training Provider of the Year’ in the Year 2016 from Australian Training Awards and Victorian Training Awards.
|Campus Setting||Sub Urban|
|Number of Campuses||4|
|Yearly Enrolment Base||40,000|
|Number of Accredited courses||200+|
|Workplace Training Facilities||10|
|Contact Details International:||+61 3 9286 9425|
Box Hill Institute Campus
The Institute with 4 campuses in Australia at Elgar, Nelson, City Center and Lilydale Lakeside is home to international students
- .All the Box Hill Institute Campuses are Smoke-Free. The campuses also have well-maintained parking arrangements and security services including a prayer room.
- The Elgar Campus has 8 Purpose made Buildings including an Automotive Workshop, Carpentry Workshop, an Integrated Technical Hub, Nursing Ward, and Computer Labs.
- The Nelson Campus is a hub for creative housing professionals. It has a Design Hub, Cyber Security Operation Center, and many more. This campus is mainly for fashion, Graphic Designing, Photography, and IT students.
- The Lilydale Campus offers a large range of disciplines including vocational and higher education, VETiS, and VCAL programs.
Box Hill Institute Residence
- Box institute does not provide on-campus housing facilities. However, it provides a free Accommodation Register Service to help the students find student accommodation in Australia. You can register in the given accommodation Form
- If you are a student and want Accommodation, then the Institute recommends a call at 1300061347 for Discussion.
Box Hill Institute Program
- The institute offers bachelors and associate programs apart from diploma, certificate programs, short Term, TAFE, Pre- Accredited Courses, VCE & VCAL, VETDSS, Traineeships, Apprenticeship, and Pre- Apprenticeship courses and Online Courses.
- The institute offers diverse programs for Undergraduate Students like Art & Design, Automotive, Accounting & Business, Beauty, Building, Early Childhood, Fashion, etc. However, the requirements for each Course vary. Hence check the International Course List. The Course Duration Depends on the Course you choose
- The Institute provides only one Master's Degree Course on Music (Contemporary Practice).
Box Hill Institute Application Process
International students above 18 years old during the time of commencement of the classes are required to follow the listed application process to secure admission to the program
- Application Portal: Application For International Students
- Application Fees:50 AUD (non-refundable) via Credit Card, Money order, or Bank Draft.
- Selection Process: Rolling Admission.
- Documents Required
- Complete Application Form
- Certified Copy of the personal page of your Passport
- Certified copy of TOEFL/IELTS/ PTE / other English Language Proficiency Qualification ( if needed you can also take the ELICOS exam by the Institute which is specifically designed for students willing to study in Box Hill .)
- Complete academic transcripts
- Additionally, documents as demanded by the Course ( eg. Folio, Personal Statement)
- Copy of Visa
- Documents of Verifying Name change ( if any )
- Certified Official Translation of any Document if not in English.
- Document Submission: You have to mail or Email the above-mentioned document along with your application to:
Box Hill International
Box Hill Institute
465 Elgar Road
Box Hill, Victoria 3128
Box Hill Institute Cost of Attendance
- The Cost of Attendance varies from Course to Course.
- The Course Tuition fees range from 6,680 AUD to 20,280 AUD/ year depending on the course and the duration of the course chosen.
- The service Fees are 160 AUD/ Year ( indexed Annually).
- In addition to the Tuition Fees there are material Fees, Core Skill Support Fees, Service and Amenity Fees which are course dependent
- However, Additional expenses incurred by the students while studying in Australia include accommodations, books, daily travels, and material cost around 21,040 AUD/Year.
Box Hill Institute Financial Aid
- The Institute doesn’t offer any Scholarship to International Students. Only Australian Citizens or Holders of a Permanent Resident status of Australia can apply for Scholarships.
Box Hill Institute Placements
- 85% of the students are employed within 6 months of completing their respective courses.
- 81.2% of apprentices and Trainees employed after 6 months of completing their graduation.
Industry partners include a number of companies where students are placed. The renowned companies include Agribio, Benalla Health, Epworth, Healthscope, Music Victoria, Uniting Agewell, and many others.
FIND A PROGRAM
I had heard great things about it and it didn't require me to have played an instrument and sit an audition like all the other music industry courses did, meaning that I was able to walk in with a chance
Course Curriculum :
It's really good, super hands-on learning, the lecturers are really intimate with students learning and pay a lot of attention to their needs to ensure that everyone is working to the best ability on all accounts.
- Bus Station
*All distance are measured radially. Actual distance may vary